Wizard World Comic Con New Orleans
January 5-7, 2017

The Happy Birthday thread
By KevinInEngland

The official funny thread
By chrisdvanne

Serenity Blu-ray Extra
By chrisdvanne

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Ottawa Comiccon 2014
By chrisdvanne

Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
By KevinInEngland

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

The Fanart Thread
By chrisdvanne

Juke Joint!
By Admirator

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By robbo

New comments

KevinInEngland on: Fan made TSCC season 3 trailer

Joseph Flowers on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Joseph Flowers on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Roboter on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

robbo on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

The1Russter on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Charley_Dixon on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Fermi on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Admirator on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Joseph Flowers on: Lovely shot of Summer and Val's wedding by Joan Allen

New videos

00:44:18

00:03:44

00:04:51

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 3 of 3«123
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Now there's going to be another 3 Star Wars...
Now there's going to be another 3 Star Wars...
Date: Wednesday, 2015 Aug 19, 16:12 GMT | Message # 31

Site Admin

Quote robbo ()
Boutella, who played the sword-footed assassin Gazelle in Matthew Vaughn's "Kingsman: The Secret Service," will play a mysterious but major role in the next Trek film.

As a villain?

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Thursday, 2015 Aug 20, 00:50 GMT | Message # 32

Friends

# 31 She has that villainous look! In a sultry sexy way, very seductive that's for sure.

Date: Monday, 2015 Sep 14, 13:02 GMT | Message # 33

Site Admin

The wookie got the girl!

Behind the Scenes shot of Carrie Fisher & Peter Mayhew in Star WarsBehind the Scenes shot of Carrie Fisher & Peter Mayhew in Star WarsBehind the Scenes shot of Carrie Fisher & Peter Mayhew in Star Wars

Date: Tuesday, 2015 Oct 20, 12:02 GMT | Message # 34

Site Admin

Watch the official trailer for Star Wars: The Force Awakens, coming to
theaters December 18, 2015.

Date: Tuesday, 2015 Oct 20, 17:18 GMT | Message # 35

Friends

Epic trailer. Goosebumps !! It's going to be the most hyped movie in the history.
It will be close, but I think it will beat Avatar at the box office

Cameron: " I love you John and I know you love me to " ... Jameron forever

Date: Tuesday, 2015 Oct 20, 21:48 GMT | Message # 36

Site Admin

Quote ASPENCR7 ()
Epic trailer. Goosebumps !! It's going to be the most hyped movie in the history.
It will be close, but I think it will beat Avatar at the box office

It will have to do much better than the other Star Wars movies for that. We'll see.

Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (1999)
Worldwide Gross: $1,027,044,677

Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith (2005)
Worldwide Gross : $848,754,768

Date: Thursday, 2015 Dec 03, 05:02 GMT | Message # 37

Friends

2,500 Actors Audition For Young Han Solo

Auditions for Lucas film's Han Solo "Star Wars" anthology film are reportedly underway with over 2,500 actors having tried out for the role of the younger version of Harrison Ford's character says Heat Vision.

Though previously producer Kathleen Kennedy said the character would be in his late teens/early 20's, they've auditioned numerous actors well into their thirties. Amongst the candidates who have tried out or who are under consideration:

Aaron Taylor-Johnson ("Avengers: Age of Ultron"), Miles Teller ("Fantastic Four"), Hunter Parish ("Weeds"), Dave Franco ("21 Jump Street"), Rami Malek ("Mr. Robot"), Chandler Riggs ("The Walking Dead"), Leo Howard ("Kickin' It"), Nick Robinson ("Jurassic World"), Ansel Elgort ("The Fault in Our Stars"), Jack Reynor ("Transformers: Age of Extinction"), Logan Lerman ("Fury"), Landon Liboiron ("Hemlock Grove"), Colton Haynes ("Arrow"), Max Thieriot ("Bates Motel"), Ed Westwick ("Gossip Girl"), Tom Felton ("Harry Potter"), and Joshua Sasse ("Galavant"), and Tony Oller ("The Purge").

Filming on the prequel/spin-off isn't slated to begin for a full year. Lawrence Kasdan and Jon Kasdan penned the script which will deal with how a young Han Solo became the smuggler, thief, and scoundrel we've come to know and love Phil Lord and Chris Miller helm the project which is targeting a May 25th 2018 release.

Via: HeatVision

Promo shots of Harrison Ford in Star Wars (1977)

Promo shots of Harrison Ford in Star Wars (1977)Promo shots of Harrison Ford in Star Wars (1977)Promo shots of Harrison Ford in Star Wars (1977)

Date: Friday, 2015 Dec 04, 14:23 GMT | Message # 38

Site Admin

Quote robbo ()
2,500 Actors Audition For Young Han Solo 

Guess they had a hard time finding someone who was able to reproduce Harrison Ford's funny faces tongue

Behind the scenes photo of Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill & Carrie Fisherin Star Wars (1977)Behind the scenes photo of Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill & Carrie Fisherin Star Wars (1977)

Date: Saturday, 2015 Dec 05, 02:50 GMT | Message # 39

Friends

# 38 Yeah absolutely he has many faces, i like the expression on Mark Hamill's face on the left its gotta be Ants in his pants. Either that or someone is tickling him where the sun doesn't shine!  biggrin great pics!

Date: Saturday, 2015 Dec 05, 03:11 GMT | Message # 40

Friends

"Star Wars" Toys To Make $5B In One Year?

The guessing game over how much "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" will earn at both the domestic and international box-office continues, but one thing that hasn't really been speculated about is how much the combination of the film's merchandise and the Disney merchandise marketing machine will earn in regards to the franchise.

Today, Variety reports that Macquarie Securities analyst Tim Nollen predicts that the first year following the release of "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" is estimated to generate $5 billion dollars in franchise merchandise revenue.

In one year it will effectively pull in one-quarter of the $20 billion in total revenue the brand has grossed since 1977. It's estimated that Disney takes 10% of merchandise sales ($500 million).

One bit of money the studio won't get is that from scalped tickets says Yahoo. Tickets for IMAX 3D opening night showings of the film are being sold for $200 or more. Tickets for a special Disney World screening which originally went for less than $100 are now going for upwards of $1,000.

Via: Variety

New Star Wars: The Force Awakens Promo Shots

Promo shot of Harrison Ford, Peter Mayhew, John Boyega & Daisy Ridley in Star Wars: The Force AwakensBehind the scenes photo of Harrison Ford, Peter Mayhew, John Boyega & Daisy Ridley in Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Date: Friday, 2015 Dec 11, 12:44 GMT | Message # 41

Site Admin

People Magazine have released the first two images of Billie Lourd in Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
Billie Lourd has said she’s not playing Princess Leia’s daughter, even though she’s the real-life daughter of Carrie Fisher, but as these first look images of her top-secret character reveals, she has at least inherited Leia’s hairdo smile

Billie Lourd in Star Wars: The Force AwakensBillie Lourd in Star Wars: The Force AwakensCarrie Fisher as Princess Leia in Star Wars

Date: Saturday, 2016 May 07, 02:32 GMT | Message # 42

Friends

Star Wars: Alden Ehrenreich Confirmed as New Han Solo

The younger Han Solo is set to be played by Alden Ehrenreich.

And on this occasion, the rumour mill got it right. The casting of the young Han Solo for the upcoming Star Wars spin-off movie has been completed, and as you well know if you read the headline to this piece, the job has gone to Alden Ehrenreich.

The young Han Solo movie is being directed by Christopher Miller and Phil Lord, and the pair oversaw a casting process that in itself cast a very wide net. Amongst those who made it to the final shortlist were Jack Reynor and Taron Egerton, with Miles Teller, Dave Franco and Emory Cohen also making progress in the process.

But It's Ehrenreich who's won out. He's currently best known for his work in the likes of Beautiful Creatures, Blue Jasmine and, more recently, Hail, Caesar!

The young Han Solo Star Wars film is released on May 25th 2018.

Via: Den of Geek

Germany 66 Berlin Film Festival Alden Ehrenreich during the premiere of the film Heil Caesar

Germany 66 Berlin Film Festival Alden Ehrenreich during the premiere of the film Heil CaesarGermany 66 Berlin Film Festival Alden Ehrenreich during the premiere of the film Heil Caesar

Date: Friday, 2016 Nov 25, 03:22 GMT | Message # 43

Friends

Emilia Clarke Joins Han Solo Film 

"Game of Thrones" alum Emilia Clarke has scored a key role in the upcoming standalone Han Solo 'A Star Wars Story' film which is targeting a May 2018 release. 

There's zero details available on what character she will play, though she will be the third cast member to officially join the film following Alden Ehrenreich as a young Han and Donald Glover as a young Lando Calrissian. 

Clarke is best known for her role as Daenerys Targaryen on "Game of Thrones" but has crossed over to film in recent times with roles in "Terminator Genisys" and "Me Before You".

Via: The Los Angeles Times

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Now there's going to be another 3 Star Wars...
Page 3 of 3«123
Search: