menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Now there's going to be another 3 Star Wars...
Now there's going to be another 3 Star Wars...
JayDate: Wednesday, 31 Oct 2012, 17:33 | Message # 1
Group: Friends
Now I'm sure you've all heard about the Star Wars news and that there is possibly going to be 7,8 and 9.

Do you think Summer might have a be interest in getting a role? If so what do you think what suit her best.

Her being a Jedi would be pretty cool or someone in the senate.

Twitter: @KingFRJay94

chrisdvanne_Date: Wednesday, 31 Oct 2012, 17:45 | Message # 2
Group: Administrators
I'm afraid you come too late Jay, the hard core Star Wars such as Blazius have taken a pause with the fandom.

OMG, just see how that lightsaber fits in Summers hands! I'm having multiple Glaugasms right now, lol
BTW these pictures and video proves further how nicely Summer would fit as Revan from KOTOR in a movie.

One can take a look at their braistorming on the subject at : What would be the best role/genre for Summer?

Side note : i suspect there's still SW fans among the fandom though wink

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Fox012Date: Sunday, 04 Nov 2012, 13:36 | Message # 3
Group: Users
I would not Hesitate to join the dark side if she is there wink

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

chrisdvanne_Date: Sunday, 04 Nov 2012, 16:40 | Message # 4
Summer Glau as Mara Jade

Wallpapers

Read more at Star Wars - Mara Jade Wallpaper

JayDate: Sunday, 04 Nov 2012, 16:57 | Message # 5
Ha, I know what you mean. wink Dark side is the best side anyway.

Twitter: @KingFRJay94

chrisdvanne_Date: Friday, 25 Jan 2013, 00:46 | Message # 6
JJ Abrams is directing STAR WARS Episode VII for Lucasfilm and Disney

JJ Abrams is directing STAR WARS Episode VII for Lucasfilm and Disney

J.J. Abrams will direct the next "Star Wars" film for Disney, taking stewardship of one of Hollywood's most iconic and lucrative film franchises, an individual with knowledge of the production told TheWrap.

Read full article at thewrap.

AlexDate: Friday, 25 Jan 2013, 02:33 | Message # 7
Group: Bloggers
Reference Post 6: This is interesting for at least one reason in that Abrahams has spoken of the challenge of making Star Trek because originally it did not have the technical sophistication of Star Wars. He felt that because of the "rough" quality of Star Trek that it was going to be a challenge to make it as appealing as Star Wars to a modern audience.

I would love to see Summer take on a Jedi role or perhaps as leader of some band of outcasts. Imagine a mature River Tam type of character with a light sabre. No force in this or any other 'verse would be able to resist. Of course, she doesn't have to have suffered brain damage as River did but she should have River's agility and cat-like reflexes (either house cat or mountain lion - you choose).

If you are going through Hell, keep going.

chrisdvanne_Date: Thursday, 21 Feb 2013, 13:13 | Message # 8
Summer Glau to play Mara Jade Skywalker in Star Wars: Episode VII?

* Star Wars: Episode VII is set to be released in 2015
* The movie could feature Luke Skywalker's wife Mara Jade
* Could Summer Glau be the actress to play Mara Jade?

Not only do fans want Mara Jade in Star Wars: Episode VII but they are hoping that she will have an important role in the film. Some of the hard core Star Wars fans have even thrown some names out there, as potential candidates for the role of Mara Jade.

One name that stuck in our minds was Summer Glau. While Summer does not exactly have the most impressive list of movies behind her, she has been doing a fantastic job on the small screen for years and it could well be time for her to step up into the big time.

Read more at Fanshare

chrisdvanne_Date: Wednesday, 13 Mar 2013, 22:50 | Message # 9
Mila Kunis chooses Star Trek over Star Wars Episode VII, which means leaves more room for Summer Glau smile

Kunis was chatting to Total Film (via Holly Hard), when she said, "There are two people out there, Star Trek fans and Star Wars fans ... I'm a Star Trek fan. I respect Star Wars, I'm a bit of a Sci-Fi nerd but, geared towards one or the other, I'd choose Star Trek."

With that said, Holly Hard goes on to claim that they would be glad if Mila Kunis did not appear in Star Wars: Episode VII. Other actress, such as Chloe Moretz and Summer Glau, have also been linked to roles in the movie but neither would have the pulling power of Mila Kunis, although Star Wars is unlikely to need any help in that respect.

What characters and which stars do you want to see in the new Star Wars movies?

You can leave a comment and suggest Summer Glau for a role in the next Star Wars movie at fanshare.

Wallpapers

ogy86Date: Thursday, 14 Mar 2013, 01:19 | Message # 10
Summer Glau as Jedi Knight!!!

This is Cam: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNu7pi9glR4
Save TSCC!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2Pty7PD … r_embedded
Summer Glau a WuShu: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1BMqNYOyFU

The1RussterDate: Thursday, 14 Mar 2013, 03:50 | Message # 11
Group: Writer
When George Lucas made the two Star Wars trilogies, he preferred to cast relatively unknown but good actors for the roles. He only broke that once in agreeing with the studio to cast the very well known Alec Guinness in the role of Obi Wan Kenobi. When Mr. Lucas began casting for his new trilogy, the most well known actors he got were Liam Neeson and Samuel L. Jackson. The rest were relatively unknown, especially outside their own countries.

So I think it would be an excellent idea if Summer Glau was considered for a role in the new trilogy.

However, I am in no way interested in seeing the actors from the original trilogy trying to reprise their roles after thirty plus years. It will never capture that same magic. Far better to focus on a new generation of Jedi and maybe each of the original actors has a cameo role, possibly used to introduce the next batch of heroes, heroines,or evil doers. You could even bring in Jake Lloyd to play Luke Skywalkers son, thus being able to play not only Annakin, but his grandson as well. wink A nice way to link all films together in a fun way that George Lucas tends to enjoy. smile

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles REUNION

robboDate: Thursday, 14 Mar 2013, 04:22 | Message # 12
summer glau whatever the part, star wars episode V11, is scheduled to be released in 2015, should give them plenty of time to cast summer glau to make into the movie, and give what summer glau deserves a chance, to show what a great actress summer is. smile

chrisdvanne_Date: Tuesday, 18 Jun 2013, 11:07 | Message # 13
If you're a true geek, you wil recognize these two people at first glance. They have played in two of the most popular sci-fi movies in the 70's (and in the movie sequels).

Margo Kidder and Peter Mayhew at The Big Apple Comic Book, Art, Toy and Sci-fi Expo on March 31, 2006

robboDate: Saturday, 03 Aug 2013, 03:17 | Message # 14
star wars episode 7. 10 geek actors who must be cast.  9, `summer glau` geek credentials` playing river tam on joss whedon`s cult classic sc-fi show firefly and also its spin-off movie, serenity, starring as `terminator cameron phillips` on the tv show `terminator the sarah connor chronicles`and starring in upcoming cosplay flick `knights of badassdom`  who she should play. glau would be fantastic as a fellow padawan and love interest for whoever the protagonist apprentice ends up being this time. glau, a former ballet dancer, is extremely adept at roles that require a lot of physicality, and given how `star wars` is often derided for not having more female characters with real agency, her casting would diminish those criticisms right out of the gate.

chrisdvanne_Date: Saturday, 24 Aug 2013, 08:14 | Message # 15
The original Star Wars cast, 1978

The original Star Wars cast, 1978

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Now there's going to be another 3 Star Wars...
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search: