menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Question about Summer on Twitter
Question about Summer on Twitter
MetalDate: Wednesday, 31 Jul 2013, 17:51 | Message # 16
Group: Friends
Quote (dylangillian)
well the reason of this guys post might be because summer is an easy target, especially with the whole "curse" thing going on. i have only one thing to say to people like that, and that is: 
Totally agree. smile
And especially on that whole curse thing... You know it's funny if you head over to Tim Minear's twitter account, and pay attention to his handle you'll read the following: @CancelledAgain
Not that it's so hard to notice in first place, but anyways you get my point. :P
Last time I remember Summer Glau was not cast on half of those shows listed in his acc info and it's needless to say that most of them has got the cut. As in cancelled.
The problem is that nearly every show out there is out to be canceled sooner more than later.
All those who have come up with this retarded curse (for other than just a funny way to handle misfortune and are pretending that they are taking it for real) are indeed pure retards and complete morons. I guess the only reason for this to still be around the internet n at all is it angers the normal ppl that actually aren't jerks whose only goal in life is to pee on s/o's cup of milk.

Message edited by Metal - Wednesday, 31 Jul 2013, 17:51

CegorachDate: Wednesday, 31 Jul 2013, 17:52 | Message # 17
Wait, wait... he does write in a magazine? 'Douchebag journal' or 'A***ole weekly'?

Definetely a case of an advanced imbecile trolling like a schoolboy, a very immature one.

MetalDate: Wednesday, 31 Jul 2013, 18:55 | Message # 18
The magazine is Sci-Fi now (if i got the typology right). It is quite renowned where it is distributed I think, yet they seem to have no standards for their personal.

MattMDate: Wednesday, 31 Jul 2013, 19:05 | Message # 19
Sounds like typical tabloid journalism to me and these guys are at the level of those who work for TMZ; they tend to make up stories and spread rumors about celebrities in order to gain profit.

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 06 Aug 2013, 21:02 | Message # 20
Group: Administrators
Twitter Causes Spike In TV Ratings For 29% Of Shows, Nielsen Study Says

The Nielsen study released today provides statistical evidence that there is a link between Twitter chat and a rise in TV ratings for some shows.

[...]

There is more to come on this subject. Nielsen and Twitter are set to begin publishing this fall a new “Nielsen Twitter TV Rating” that measures the volume of Twitter conversation about every program.

Source: Deadline

Expect more Summer Glau and Arrow spam in the following weeks wink

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 28 Oct 2013, 18:25 | Message # 21
Group: Administrators
Nielsen Formalizes Plans to Incorporate Mobile Views Under TV Ratings Purview, reported THR.

Nielsen has also started monitoring Twitter conversations; this is why all showrunners and almost all your favorite actors have a Twitter account and we get lots of oohs and aaahs from them everytime their shows are trending.

Good job Colton!

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Question about Summer on Twitter
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: