menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Question about Summer on Twitter
Question about Summer on Twitter
riversfeetDate: Sunday, 21 Oct 2012, 19:03 | Message # 1
Group: Friends
Summer will be doing live tweeting tomorrow Monday as the season finale of Alphas airs. I'm curious though about time differences. The finale airs at 8pm, but since I live on the west coat (in Washington State), does that mean it would be 5pm for me when Summer starts tweeting?

"My favorite thing about River is that she gets to be barefoot so much of the time. I don't like shoes very much." - Summer Glau

JayDate: Sunday, 21 Oct 2012, 20:45 | Message # 2
I live in the UK so I wont be watching it live but I will be looking at the tweets. Any one know what time the tweets will be happening in the UK?

Twitter: @KingFRJay94

Jason_ConnorDate: Sunday, 21 Oct 2012, 21:29 | Message # 3
I'm on the west coast as well. It's going to air at 5PM and again at 8PM, so my guess is she'll tweet during the 5PM airing.

chrisdvanne_Date: Sunday, 21 Oct 2012, 23:21 | Message # 4
Group: Administrators
Quote (Jay)
I live in the UK so I wont be watching it live but I will be looking at the tweets. Any one know what time the tweets will be happening in the UK?

I live in France and the show airs live at 2am for me (8pm in the US)

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

JayDate: Sunday, 21 Oct 2012, 23:32 | Message # 5
So 12am for me then because Europe (Spain, France, Italy and Germany) are 2 hours ahead of the UK.

Twitter: @KingFRJay94

riversfeetDate: Tuesday, 23 Oct 2012, 05:49 | Message # 6
So did anyone try to tweet her? I got three questions answered from her! biggrin

"My favorite thing about River is that she gets to be barefoot so much of the time. I don't like shoes very much." - Summer Glau

chrisdvanne_Date: Tuesday, 23 Oct 2012, 11:45 | Message # 7
Quote (riversfeet)
I got three questions answered from her!

Can you specify which one you asked?

Copy/pasting the answer in the News would allow to share with more fans smile

riversfeetDate: Tuesday, 23 Oct 2012, 18:01 | Message # 8
Here's two of them. For some reason my name didn't appear in the question:

And I simply couldn't resist asking her this, since it's something Browncoats occasionally discuss.

Trying to get the third one up.

chrisdvanne_Date: Wednesday, 31 Jul 2013, 10:16 | Message # 9
We know very well that Twitter is filled with idiots but when an editor of a famous UK sci-fi magazine post offensive tweets, for the sole purpose of trolling Summer Glau fans, I can't help but whishing that Summer herself don't enter the arena.

Please don't be fooled and don't engage with those individuals, they do not deserve your time.

CegorachDate: Wednesday, 31 Jul 2013, 12:43 | Message # 10
Internet is a gutter sometimes, or always when some people are involved.

The million-th reason to avoid social media.

chrisdvanne_Date: Wednesday, 31 Jul 2013, 14:01 | Message # 11
Quote (Cegorach)
The million-th reason to avoid social media.

I would not say that, social medias are a great tool for the fans and celebs alike. It's just that some people are using it to spread hate instead of positive vibe (or constructive rant)

Since his provocations didn't have the expected results, the idiot mentioned above adopted another tactic:

dylangillianDate: Wednesday, 31 Jul 2013, 15:12 | Message # 12
Quote (chrisdvanne)
Since his provocations didn't have the expected results, the idiot mentioned above adopted another tactic:

he already screwed up, and i have a feeling he won't be able to fix that.

knowledge is power.

CegorachDate: Wednesday, 31 Jul 2013, 15:59 | Message # 13
Quote (chrisdvanne)
Quote (Cegorach)The million-th reason to avoid social media.
I would not say that, social medias are a great tool for the fans and celebs alike. It's just that some people are using it to spread hate instead of positive vibe (or constructive rant)

Yeah, you are right. I should have added "to me" after that sentence.
Just a personal distaste or grumbling of an old man.

MetalDate: Wednesday, 31 Jul 2013, 17:08 | Message # 14
Quote (chrisdvanne)
We know very well that Twitter is filled with idiots but when an editor of a famous UK sci-fi magazine post offensive tweets, for the sole purpose of trolling Summer Glau fans, I can't help but whishing that Summer herself don't enter the arena.

Please don't be fooled and don't engage with those individuals, they do not deserve your time.
Well I never had a high opinion about douches like that who scribble in magazines whether big or small. They all have some kind of complex whether because they're just "small" envious vicious critters or for some other reason, they just are. I know it sounds a bit like prejudice, but my experience says otherwise. Even if it isn't all, the majority are. I am not surprised at all of such a creature saying such bs and then after consequences hit him he tries to escape from it. Yet I am disgusted by the ignorance & the idiocy that this individual(if he deserves to be called one) has. Like what does he thought was so interesting n strikingly original about his tweets? It's like the typical jokes that a retarted weakling teen boy with pimpled face would make because of the rage inspired by his shortcomings. Definitely a weak character if you ask me. 

As for ppl on the internet who are real jerks, it is quite simple, the ppl on the internet are those same ppl you walk by on the street, in the market, on your way home. The reason is because there are jerks in the real life and hence the internet is part of this real life, hence it is just logical that you will run into them on the internet aswell. Simple answer is ppl(or atleast a great part of humanity) are JERKS! Shirley Manson have said it as Catherine Weaver in TSCC. "People will let you down. " More precisely the ones that are jerks, who are also being called ppl. 

I hope I don't sound too edgy, but I do like to loosen up sometimes in my posts, and as a side note from that I tend not to be 100% serious about most of what I type in the post so you shouldn't too. :P 
I dunno what it is, but I just can't stand retards jumping on ppl like Summer and especially when they use such cretenism. I mean I does all kind of joke & remarks that are supposed to be funny  and sometimes most of the time it can happen that they aren't so I can perfectly well understand if this was the case here, but imo this guy's justa retard with a lot of complex issues & verry bad sense of humor if any.

dylangillianDate: Wednesday, 31 Jul 2013, 17:34 | Message # 15
well the reason of this guys post might be because summer is an easy target, especially with the whole "curse" thing going on. i have only one thing to say to people like that, and that is:  fuck

knowledge is power.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Question about Summer on Twitter
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: