[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 5 of 17«12345671617»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Help for the Holidays : Summer Glau's Christmas movie
Help for the Holidays : Summer Glau's Christmas movie
chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 20 Nov 2012, 18:07 | Message # 61
Group: Administrators
Here are excerpts of an article at screepnews : 'Hallmark’s holiday movies always a joy'

Elizabeth Yost, vice president of original programming for Crown Media Family Networks (who owns Hallmark) :
“When you have 12 movies, it’s easy to mix different styles,” Yost explains. “We have comedies, romantic comedies, drama, warm weather settings and cold weather settings. The romantic comedies and romantic dramas are very successful for us. We try to offer themes that are different. Otherwise, there’s no surprise.”

Correct me if i'm wrong but i have the feeling 'Help for the Holidays' is a romantic comedy, aka the most successful Holiday movies category biggrin
I hope the movie will be a huge success for the channel; watch it with your family!

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 21 Nov 2012, 19:57 | Message # 62
Summer Glau's Christmas movie 'Help for the Holidays' premieres on December 9 at 8pm on Hallmark Channel, but the network has scheduled many other holiday movies.
Here's a handy Calendar so you don't miss any of the fun, festive and family friendly holiday movies!

Christmas calendar

The original calendar by Hallmark:
Christmas calendar

robboDate: Thursday, 22 Nov 2012, 03:10 | Message # 63
Group: Friends
excellent idea from the hallmark channel, with this calendar keeping people informed, with there hectic movie schedule, over the holiday period. really clever from the network. should be really good fun and entertainment, for all the family and close friends, plus i do hope help for the holidays is a huge success for the network, which it should be no problem, gotta be our summer glau is in it. what more can ye ask for, smile

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 22 Nov 2012, 09:56 | Message # 64
To read article :

'The Most Wonderful Time of The Year: The Brilliance of Hallmark Channel’s Countdown to Christmas' at Time Entertainment

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 22 Nov 2012, 09:57 | Message # 65
Must read article :

'The Most Wonderful Time of The Year: The Brilliance of Hallmark Channel’s Countdown to Christmas' at Time Entertainment

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 23 Nov 2012, 09:29 | Message # 66
In case you didn't saw it on the News page, we managed to get in exclusive interview with the writer of 'Help for the Holidays'.

Writer Bob Saenz has a high opinion of Summer, he is a fan of Firefly, and he really enjoyed working on this project. He was really impressed with how good Summer’s comic timing is (something you are born with), and he says that the film has a lot of magic, mostly done by Summer (but no trolls)

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 23 Nov 2012, 09:47 | Message # 67
People Magazine published in it's last week issue an article on the 12 original Christmas movies at Hallmark Channel.

@VladaGelman made a scan :

People Magazine - November 2012

I would really appreciate if someone can provide a better scan/photo; thanks in advance.
There will be probably more photos, articles as we move closer to the premiere of the movie, feel free to contact me if you see one smile

JayDate: Friday, 23 Nov 2012, 16:11 | Message # 68
For those who want to know and people living in the UK & Ireland the Hallmark channel is available in the UK & Ireland but During 2010 it was renamed and is now called "The Universal Channel".

Sky
Channel 113 (SD/HD)
Channel 150 (+1)
Channel 204 (SD)

Sky Ireland
Channel 113
Channel 150 (+1)
Channel 204 (HD)

Virgin Media
Channel 162
Channel 163 (+1)

Smallworld Cable
Channel 116

UPC Ireland
Channel 123

TalkTalk TV
Channel 8

Universal Channel HD
Sky channel 220 (as the Hallmark Channel HD)

Knowing that it is the Hallmark channel, I'm not sure if it shows 'ALL' of the Christmas show that the US does but I should know by Sunday (2/12/12).

Twitter: @KingFRJay94

Message edited by Jay - Friday, 23 Nov 2012, 16:16

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 26 Nov 2012, 10:04 | Message # 69
#Help4Holidays is the official hashtag for Hallmark Channel Christmas movie 'Help for the Holidays', premiering on Dec. 9 at 8pm

Feel free to use it when mentioning the movie on Twitter.

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 26 Nov 2012, 13:17 | Message # 70
The Hallmark Channel released the first promo trailer for the movie :

TerminatorEmilyDate: Monday, 26 Nov 2012, 14:27 | Message # 71
yes! thanks chrisdvanne for posting the promo biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

☮"Just because no one has been fortunate enough to realize how wonderful you are, doesn't mean you shine any less." - Summer Glau☮

TerminatorEmilyDate: Monday, 26 Nov 2012, 14:32 | Message # 72
I can't wait!!!! smile

☮"Just because no one has been fortunate enough to realize how wonderful you are, doesn't mean you shine any less." - Summer Glau☮

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 26 Nov 2012, 23:11 | Message # 73
Who else can't wait to see Summer Glau in that golden dress in 'Help for the Holidays'?

Promo Trailer

TerminatorEmilyDate: Tuesday, 27 Nov 2012, 03:01 | Message # 74
Yes a very nice dress she is wearing smile

robboDate: Tuesday, 27 Nov 2012, 03:31 | Message # 75
yes what a great promo. she looks great in that golden dress the costumes look amazing for the film. gotta a feeling its gonna be a really huge hit this film. for the hallmark channel, i think im gonna have to download the film if possible smile

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Help for the Holidays : Summer Glau's Christmas movie
Page 5 of 17«12345671617»
Search: