[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 16 of 17«1214151617»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Help for the Holidays : Summer Glau's Christmas movie
Help for the Holidays : Summer Glau's Christmas movie
chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 03 Nov 2014, 15:21 | Message # 226
Group: Administrators
Mark your calendar for "Help for the Holidays" on The Hallmark Channel during Holiday season.

Saturday November 15 4:00 PM
Sunday November 16 4:00 AM
Wednesday December 3 2:00 PM
Thursday December 4 4:00 AM
Sunday December 7 12:00 AM
Sunday December 7 8:00 AM
Sunday December 21 8:00 PM
Monday December 22 4:00 PM
Wednesday December 31 5:30 AM
Wednesday December 31 2:00 PM

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 06 Nov 2014, 09:32 | Message # 227
Brandon Routh in Hallmark's "The Nine Lives of Christmas"

Hallmark's new Countdown to Christmas holiday original movie "The Nine Lives of Christmas" stars Superman and Arrow's Brandon Routh, Kimberley Sustad, and Chelsea Hobbs. It was filmed in Canada earlier this year. The TV movie is based on the novel of the same name by Sheila Roberts and is part of Hallmark's "Pet Project" program. "Nine Lives" premieres November 8 at 8|7c.

Brandon Routh in Hallmark's The Nine Lives of Christmas

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 06 Nov 2014, 13:05 | Message # 228
In Hallmark Channel's new original movie "Northpole", Bailee Madison as the elf Clementine help save the Christmas spirit, much like Summer Glau as Christine in Help For The Holidays.

Summer Glau as Christine in Help For The Holidays

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 15 Nov 2014, 10:26 | Message # 229
Check out Summer Glau and Eva LaRue in "Help for the Holidays" today at 12pm on the Hallmark Channel.

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 21 Nov 2014, 09:04 | Message # 230
Mark your calendar for "Help for the Holidays" updated showtimes on The Hallmark Channel during Holiday season.

Wednesday December 3 at 2:00 PM
Thursday December 4 at 4:00 AM
Sunday December 7 at 12:00 AM
Sunday December 7 at 8:00 AM
Sunday December 21 at 8:00 PM
Monday December 22 at 4:00 PM
Wednesday December 31 at 5:30 AM
Wednesday December 31 at 2:00 PM

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 26 Nov 2014, 12:02 | Message # 231
Bailee Madison's Hallmark Christmas movie "Northpole" is this year's most watched original movie, just like Summer Glau's "Help for the Holidays" for the year 2012.

But the huge difference is that "Help for the Holidays" had little ads while Northpole was introduced as Hallmark's masterpiece for 2014.

"Northpole 2" is scheduled for next year.

The Good Witch series will launch in February 2015, with Catherine Bell reprising her signature role as Cassie Nightingale and Bailee Madison and James Denton joining the cast in supporting roles.

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 30 Nov 2014, 23:43 | Message # 232
Don't forget to watch "Help For The Holidays" with Summer Glau and Eva LaRue tomorrow at 8pm EST on The Hallmark Channel

robboDate: Monday, 01 Dec 2014, 02:37 | Message # 233
Group: Friends
Quote chrisdvanne ()
Don't forget to watch "Help For The Holidays" with Summer Glau and Eva LaRue tomorrow at 8pm EST on The Hallmark Channel

Sadly and much missed unfortunately The Hallmark Channel no longer on Sky TV in the UK.  sad But hey all is not lost I can put my feet up and watch the film on my DVD player.  smile

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 13 Dec 2014, 09:36 | Message # 234
Summer Glau's Christmas movie is mentioned in this article: The Award-Worthy Talent Hidden in 7 Crappy TV Christmas Movies, at Film School Rejects.

Wayne’s World director Penelope Spheeris last directed the 2012 flick The Real St. Nick. Wallace Shawn has appeared in Karroll’s Christmas and Christmas at Cartwright’s. Summer Glau filled time between Alphas and Arrow with Help for the Holidays. These names are just the tip of the iceberg that includes Oscar and Emmy winners and nominees, actors from critically acclaimed work and epic action films, and talents before, during, or after their prime. Though the stories are often slight, the talent is sometimes anything but.

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 21 Dec 2014, 17:27 | Message # 235
Help for the Holidays, starring Summer Glau and Eva LaRue airs today on The Hallmark Channel at 10 PM Est.

Trivia: The little girl at the end of "Help for the Holidays" looks A LOT like Eva LaRue's daughter Kaya.

The little girl at the end of Help for the Holidays looks A LOT like Eva LaRue's daughter Kaya

Premiere Of Walt Disney Animation Studios' 'Wreck-It Ralph' - Arrivals

Eva La Rue (L) and daughter Kaya Callahan attend the premiere of Walt Disney Animation Studios' 'Wreck-It Ralph' at the El Capitan Theatre on October 29, 2012 in Hollywood, California Eva La Rue (L) and daughter Kaya Callahan attend the premiere of Walt Disney Animation Studios' 'Wreck-It Ralph' at the El Capitan Theatre on October 29, 2012 in Hollywood, California Eva La Rue (L) and daughter Kaya Callahan attend the premiere of Walt Disney Animation Studios' 'Wreck-It Ralph' at the El Capitan Theatre on October 29, 2012 in Hollywood, California Eva La Rue (L) and daughter Kaya Callahan attend the premiere of Walt Disney Animation Studios' 'Wreck-It Ralph' at the El Capitan Theatre on October 29, 2012 in Hollywood, California

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 21 Dec 2014, 23:20 | Message # 236
ship: Christine/David
movie: Hallmark's Help for the Holidays
song: Find a Way by SafetySuit

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 22 Dec 2014, 00:13 | Message # 237
"Help for the Holidays" is called "Help for Christmas" in the UK and will air on channel 5* on Sunday, December 28 at 15:30.

"Help for the Holidays" is called "La Baby Sitter de Noel" in France and airs regularly on French TV, especially around Christmas.
Here's a direct link to watch it (in French): http://www.6play.fr/stories/la-baby-sitter-de-noel/11334560-telefilm

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 22 Dec 2014, 13:26 | Message # 238
'Help for the Holidays', called 'La Baby-Sitter de Noël' in French, was French channel M6's most watched movie of the week.

Read more at: Record audience for Help for the Holidays on French TV

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 22 Dec 2014, 23:22 | Message # 239
Quote chrisdvanne ()
Help for the Holidays, starring Summer Glau and Eva LaRue airs today on The Hallmark Channel at 10 PM Est.

Trivia: The little girl at the end of "Help for the Holidays" looks A LOT like Eva LaRue's daughter Kaya.

The little girl at the end of Help for the Holidays looks A LOT like Eva LaRue's daughter Kaya

The lovely Kaya was nice enough to say hello and confirmed it was her.

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 24 Dec 2014, 06:10 | Message # 240
This collage of four Hallmark's Christmas movies released in 2012 like Help for the Holidays illustrates perfectly why Summer's Christmas movie has not been released on DVD, despite the fact it was Hallmark's most watched movie of the year.

Hallmark's Christmas movies DVD release

As you can see, each movie poster features a couple presumably in love to emphasize the fact these movies are romantic comedies. Help for the Holidays is also a romantic comedy but this side of the movie was completely ignored by Hallmark when they promoted it. Hence my rants at the time (and now).

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Help for the Holidays : Summer Glau's Christmas movie
Page 16 of 17«1214151617»
Search: