[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 15 of 17«121314151617»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Help for the Holidays : Summer Glau's Christmas movie
Help for the Holidays : Summer Glau's Christmas movie
robboDate: Friday, 06 Dec 2013, 03:25 | Message # 211
Group: Friends
Quote chrisdvanne ()
"Help for the Holidays" is called "Help for Christmas" in UK, and airs on Channel5 on Sunday 8th Dec, noon.
Absolutely spot on Chris, just checked my TV Choice Magazine that I got today, Channel 5 or even on + 1 if you miss the 12.00 PM showing, you still get the opportunity to watch the movie 1 hour later at 1.00pm. Thanks Chris. smile

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 06 Dec 2013, 16:58 | Message # 212
Group: Administrators
Tricia Helfer ("Battlestar Galactica," "The Firm") stars as a single mother who finds Christmas romance when an online home exchange brings a new man into her life in the World Premiere of "Finding Christmas," a Hallmark Channel Original Movie premiering Sunday, December 15 at 8pm ET/PT, 7C. Along with Helfer, country music star J.T. Hodges, Mark Lutz ("Ghost Whisperer") and Cristina Rosato ("Perfect Plan") experience the romantic magic in this holiday season switch

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

PurpleHayesDate: Saturday, 07 Dec 2013, 16:13 | Message # 213
I watched Help for the Holidays recently and firstly *TOTALLY* not the kind of movie I would normally go for but how wrong that was because I absolutely loved it, its pure candy floss and I grinned all the way through. If anyone hasn't seen it yet get it watched!

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 09 Dec 2013, 00:23 | Message # 214
"Help for the Holidays" has finally found it's way to the UK. Summer Glau's Christmas movie, originally made for The Hallmark Channel, is currently showing on Channel 5 under the name 'Help for Christmas'. It first aired on December 8, 2013 but unfortunately it wont be on again for at least a week.

The good news is that it's available on streaming at Channel 5 website until January 21, 2014, though the video is restricted to viewers from the United Kingdom only.

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 09 Dec 2013, 00:42 | Message # 215
Are the following images new promotional photos for Summer's Christmas movie "Help for the Holidays"? I can't find these exact images in the movie.

Summer Glau as an elf in 'Help for the Holidays'

Summer Glau plays an elf in 'Help for the Holidays'.

Summer Glau as an elf in 'Help for the Holidays'

Summer Glau plays an elf in 'Help for the Holidays'.

UPDATE: found them on Channel Five UK smile

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 16 Dec 2013, 12:38 | Message # 216
Help for the Holidays airs on UK channel 5* on december 22, 2013 at 15:20

Summer Glau in Help for the Holidays

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 17 Dec 2013, 08:14 | Message # 217
What does the female voice say at the begining of this introduction clip?

robboDate: Friday, 27 Dec 2013, 03:43 | Message # 218
Happy Birthday Eva La Rue,  47 Today Born December 27, 1966 in Long Beach, California, USA,  As we all know the beautiful Eva La Rue, starred with the ever so delightful Summer Glau (Christine Prancer),  in the wonderful Christmas movie "Help For The Holidays" (2012),  Eva played the part of Sara Vancamp who was a busy mom with no Christmas spirit.
Sara Vancamp ("Eva La Rue") is a busy mom with no Christmas spirit. Christine (Summer Glau), an elf from Santa"s village who wonders if there could be more to life than making toys in the North Pole, comes to the real world to help the VanCamp family, mom Sara (La Rue), dad Scott (Gauthier), and their two kids, re-discover Christmas spirit. -  Written by (Chrisdvanne)

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 27 Dec 2013, 08:22 | Message # 219
Quote robbo ()
Happy Birthday Eva La Rue

Probably the reason why Hallmark scheduled a rerun of "Help for the Holidays", today at 8/7c wink

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 28 Dec 2013, 20:13 | Message # 220
Following the broadcast of "Help for the Holidays" on French TV, a French site specialized in the Buffyverse has uploaded in its Gallery promotional stills from Summer Glau's Christmas movie, as well as the fan made poster I created for the movie.

Help for the Holidays fan made poster

Though I don't get why they watermarked the photos (including my lil' fan made poster) with their own logo; it's not like they bought the photos or like they weren't available for everyone wacko

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 04 Jan 2014, 12:15 | Message # 221
The IMDb page for Help for the Holidays doesn't mention Christine's surname, nor does Hallmark's website or the credits at the end of the movie .

I submitted to IMDb the addition of Christine's surname, namely Prancer.

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 23 May 2014, 09:01 | Message # 222
'Help for the Holidays' to air during Hallmark's 'Christmas in July'

The Hallmark Channel is getting into the Christmas spirit early with the return of "Christmas in July" programming event, starting July 7th, 2014. The Hallmark Channel will air an entire week of Christmas movies 24 hours a day, with the network's most popular Christmas movies, including Summer Glau's "Help for the Holidays".
We don’t yet have the full schedule, but it seems "Help for the Holidays" will air first on Friday, July 04 at 12a/11c.

Stay Tuned for the complete "Christmas in July" schedule and don't miss this opportunity to watch or re-watch Summer Glau as the cutest elf ever in "Help for the Holidays" which, may I remind you, was Hallmark's most watched original movie of 2012.

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 22 Sep 2014, 21:20 | Message # 223
Christmas is less than 100 days away!

robboDate: Tuesday, 23 Sep 2014, 03:23 | Message # 224
Quote chrisdvanne ()
Christmas is less than 100 days away!

"Stone Me" please just with snowballs! less than 100 days away slowly creeping upon us the season of good will, not to mention the best Christmas movie in decades with the ever so cute Elf "Christine Prancer" (Summer Glau). I know what I will be watching come Christmas this heartwarming family movie. enjoy!  wink

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 26 Sep 2014, 21:07 | Message # 225
The Hallmark Channel will air "Help for the Holidays" on Sunday, November 02, 2014 at 10a/9c.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Help for the Holidays : Summer Glau's Christmas movie
Page 15 of 17«121314151617»
Search: