menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » No Spider-Man For The Avengers 2?
No Spider-Man For The Avengers 2?
GaogaDate: Tuesday, 17 Jul 2012, 11:55 | Message # 1
Group: Friends
You may look more on http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=34576

Actually, I think Spider-Man in The Avengers is ok

"He who fears being conquered is sure of defeat."
terminator model

chrisdvanne_Date: Tuesday, 17 Jul 2012, 12:58 | Message # 2
Group: Administrators
When possible, it's always better to add a picture to the first message of a thread because sharing tools grab pictures and might select the avatars instead of on-topic pictures.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Message edited by chrisdvanne - Tuesday, 17 Jul 2012, 12:59

Jason_ConnorDate: Tuesday, 17 Jul 2012, 20:37 | Message # 3
What I've read from IGN comments is that the ones who have the rights to Spider-Man aren't the same as The Avengers. If Spider-man is brought into The Avengers I think (IMHO) that it should be The Civil War story but that probably won't be considered until a few more sequels are made.

ArcheeDate: Thursday, 13 Sep 2012, 13:25 | Message # 4
Group: Users
He was in Avenger 1,so I think Spider man should be for The Avengers 2. Without him story doesn't work.

James00Date: Friday, 02 Nov 2012, 08:47 | Message # 5
Group: Users
That will be very interesting to see Spire man in Avengers 2. I am sure with Spider Man movie will be more interesting than Avengers 1. What do you think???

chrisdvanne_Date: Friday, 02 Nov 2012, 10:35 | Message # 6
Group: Administrators
Quote (James00)
That will be very interesting to see Spire man in Avengers 2. I am sure with Spider Man movie will be more interesting than Avengers 1. What do you think???

I'm not sure it would be a good idea.
Of course i like both franchise but i think mixing Spider Man and The Avengers would be difficult story-wise. And i'm pretty sure the producers think alike.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

The1RussterDate: Friday, 02 Nov 2012, 14:49 | Message # 7
Group: Writer
Spiderman can't appear in the Avenger movies as two different studios are producing the movies. It would take a gargantuan amount of legal cooperation and compromise for that to happen.

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles REUNION

curry2880Date: Sunday, 04 Nov 2012, 01:41 | Message # 8
spiderman was on the new avengers not the original team if he was in it they would have to bring wolverine in to

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » No Spider-Man For The Avengers 2?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: