menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » No Spider-Man For The Avengers 2?
No Spider-Man For The Avengers 2?
GaogaDate: Tuesday, 17 Jul 2012, 11:55 | Message # 1
Group: Friends
You may look more on http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=34576

Actually, I think Spider-Man in The Avengers is ok

"He who fears being conquered is sure of defeat."
terminator model

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 17 Jul 2012, 12:58 | Message # 2
Group: Administrators
When possible, it's always better to add a picture to the first message of a thread because sharing tools grab pictures and might select the avatars instead of on-topic pictures.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Message edited by chrisdvanne - Tuesday, 17 Jul 2012, 12:59

Jason_ConnorDate: Tuesday, 17 Jul 2012, 20:37 | Message # 3
What I've read from IGN comments is that the ones who have the rights to Spider-Man aren't the same as The Avengers. If Spider-man is brought into The Avengers I think (IMHO) that it should be The Civil War story but that probably won't be considered until a few more sequels are made.

ArcheeDate: Thursday, 13 Sep 2012, 13:25 | Message # 4
Group: Users
He was in Avenger 1,so I think Spider man should be for The Avengers 2. Without him story doesn't work.

James00Date: Friday, 02 Nov 2012, 08:47 | Message # 5
Group: Users
That will be very interesting to see Spire man in Avengers 2. I am sure with Spider Man movie will be more interesting than Avengers 1. What do you think???

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 02 Nov 2012, 10:35 | Message # 6
Group: Administrators
Quote (James00)
That will be very interesting to see Spire man in Avengers 2. I am sure with Spider Man movie will be more interesting than Avengers 1. What do you think???

I'm not sure it would be a good idea.
Of course i like both franchise but i think mixing Spider Man and The Avengers would be difficult story-wise. And i'm pretty sure the producers think alike.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

The1RussterDate: Friday, 02 Nov 2012, 14:49 | Message # 7
Group: Writer
Spiderman can't appear in the Avenger movies as two different studios are producing the movies. It would take a gargantuan amount of legal cooperation and compromise for that to happen.

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles REUNION

curry2880Date: Sunday, 04 Nov 2012, 01:41 | Message # 8
spiderman was on the new avengers not the original team if he was in it they would have to bring wolverine in to

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » No Spider-Man For The Avengers 2?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: