menu
person
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » TSCC lovers, Canadian serie Continuum is worth a try!
TSCC lovers, Canadian serie Continuum is worth a try!
chrisdvanne_ Post # 121 | Friday, 03 Jan 2014 - 12:55
Group: Administrators
Quote PurpleHayes ()
I wonder is there a third series in the works does anybody know?

They started shooting Season 3 in Vancouver already. They got three episodes finished before Christmas break.

A press release from Showcase stated the serie will premiere on March 2014 for Canadian viewers (and presumably in June on Syfy for US viewers). They are now running Season 3 Teaser promos on Canadian TV with a "Coming Soon" tag.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

PurpleHayes Post # 122 | Friday, 03 Jan 2014 - 13:18
Group: Friends
Quote chrisdvanne
They started shooting Season 3 in Vancouver already.
Thanks for the update and link, that's great news! I like what Simon Barry has to say in this press release it sounds like he's come up with great story lines and he knows it, can't wait

chrisdvanne_ Post # 123 | Wednesday, 08 Jan 2014 - 10:47
Continuum Season 3 Teaser

chrisdvanne_ Post # 124 | Friday, 21 Feb 2014 - 00:12
Mark your calendars Continuum fans, season three of the hit TV Show from Simon Davis-Barry hits our screens on March 16, 2014 in a worldwide premiere.
The announcement came in a short video starring Kiera (Rachel Nichols) and Carlos (Victor Webster) earlier.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 125 | Friday, 21 Feb 2014 - 00:28
Official Trailer: Continuum Season 3 - March 16th at 9pm ET/PT

chrisdvanne_ Post # 126 | Tuesday, 11 Mar 2014 - 00:13
Watch the first 10 minutes of Continuum season 3 before the official premiere on March 16th!

robbo Post # 127 | Tuesday, 11 Mar 2014 - 00:44
# 126  Awesome 10 minutes! looking forward to seeing Continuum next weekend, really missed Continuum sort of disappeared under the radar, seems like ages since season 2, poor Alec seeing double I wonder what time period he is ended up in. awesome I can"t wait for season 3.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 128 | Sunday, 16 Mar 2014 - 10:30
24 Hours! until the premiere of Season 3! Rachel Nichols has a message for all you fans out there!

Fox012 Post # 129 | Wednesday, 26 Mar 2014 - 02:52
Group: Users
Signed Continuum Cast Print included in NEW $1,500 Pledge Perk at Quinn Archer Kickstarter Campaign!

Continuum Cast Poster included in NEW $1,500 Pledge Perk at Quinn Archer Kickstarter campaign

My Continuum Print got Signed and is now an Perk at Kickstarter to fund the next Music video Of Quinn Archer which is Rachel Nichols (plays Kiera Cameron in Continuum) Best Friend

This is one of the printings out of the same series of Summer Glau printings we gave away last year here at the wiki

I had a special idea in mind what should happen with this piece but I needed some help from overseas to make it feasible so I mailed my idea to mike and dave from the Liber8-Continuum Podcast (www.continuumpodcast.com)
and hoped for their endorsement ... luckily Mike Liked my idea and was willing to help

The idea was to Get the print over to Canada and get it signed by the cast and then auctioned of for a charitable reason.. UPS was the only Carrier that was able to ship it as some of you know who received on of the Summer glau prints that those are massive Aluminium plates and this one has measurements of 100x150 cm (approx 60x45 inch) and weights about 4 kilograms so I started to battle the customs paper wars (don't ask :P ) and mailed it over to mike & dave UPS must have beamed it or something after pickup it arrived in the USA within 12 hrs but I guess it's standard when UPS charges you 254 euro just for the shipping wink mike re-wrapped the package and mailed it to showcase in canada (on their own costs) which is airing Continuum in canada recently the print got signed (see pic above) and is now a perk you can get at the link below it is accompanied with an Set visit of Continuum when Season 4 will be produced in November 2014 to April 2015 which is very nice it will make a Fan happy and also helps Quinn Archer to chase her dreams =)

So if you want to Support an Indie Music Artist and get a cool Continuum Perk head over to Quinn Archer Kickstarter Campaign and you will find the print above and also something else that might please as well =)

Side note: a photo of the Continuum print as well as coments from bakers can be seen at Quinn Archer Kickstarter Campaign - Update #1

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

Message edited by Fox012 - Wednesday, 26 Mar 2014, 02:56

chrisdvanne_ Post # 130 | Thursday, 27 Mar 2014 - 00:53
Quote Fox012 ()
My Continuum Print got Signed and is now an Perk at Kickstarter to fund the next Music video Of Quinn Archer which is Rachel Nichols (plays Kiera Cameron in Continuum) Best Friend

The awesome metal print you provided has found a buyer shortly after I send a few tweets today biggrin

Our little Blitzkrieg campaign of today worked well.

Fox012 Post # 131 | Thursday, 27 Mar 2014 - 00:59
Quote chrisdvanne ()
The awesome metal print you provided has found a buyer shortly after I send a few tweets today biggrin

Good Job Chris biggrin

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

Fox012 Post # 132 | Wednesday, 30 Apr 2014 - 08:26
Those hands of blue I see what they did here... biggrin but that suit looks like it's a left over from BSG tongue

Message edited by Fox012 - Wednesday, 30 Apr 2014, 08:27

John85 Post # 133 | Saturday, 17 May 2014 - 04:32
Unfortunately this show is gonna get cancelled.
Its a shock because I believed this show would last 5-6 seasons with its good ratings.
The big drop in the ratings is huge, its lower than what Caprica was cancelled at.

I took one look at imdb & the place is filled with comments that they dont understand whats going on in the show anymore. This echo's the comments my parents made before they quit watching the show during the current season3.

They made a big mistake writing the story for season3 so that only the super hardcore fans who've seen each episode five times would understand. That backfired big time.

I'm on twitter @LMennellFans & @JP_1085

Message edited by John85 - Saturday, 17 May 2014, 04:34

Chris7 Post # 134 | Saturday, 17 May 2014 - 08:59
never saw that show, but i'm still sorry. For writers it must be really hard to find the balance between simplicity and complexitiy. I love the depth of TSCC that still lets find you some connections and hidden hints. However, i can understand that casuall watchers find it too complex sometimes.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 135 | Saturday, 17 May 2014 - 11:00
Quote John85 ()
Unfortunately this show is gonna get cancelled.

I don't know where you got this information.
The lower ratings over last season on Syfy US and the lack of broadcast for season 3 in the UK (and in various other countries) are definitively not good signs.
But may I remind you that Continuum is produced and distributed - by Showcase channel - in Canada. The show is sold internationally and it would have to seriously tank for Showcase to cancel it.

With the cancellations of "Revolution" on NBC and "Almost Human" on FOX, there's not that many sci-fi shows left on television.

For those of you who want to support the show, I suggest you re-tweet this message from a friend and huge Continuum fan:

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » TSCC lovers, Canadian serie Continuum is worth a try!
Search: