menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » TSCC lovers, Canadian serie Continuum is worth a try!
TSCC lovers, Canadian serie Continuum is worth a try!
chrisdvanne_Date: Thursday, 19 Sep 2013, 21:05 | Message # 106
Group: Administrators
Fox012 and I have kept the secret until I got it; here's the photo of an awesome and absolutely gigantic 44 x 48 inch (110x120 cm) Aluminium print featuring Rachel Nichols in Continuum.

Aluminium print featuring Rachel Nichols in Continuum

Here's a double photo including a Summer Glau Acrylic print (also donated by Fox012) and a magazine to realize how big it is (the Acrylic is the size of a computer screen).

Aluminium print featuring Rachel Nichols in Continuum

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

robboDate: Thursday, 19 Sep 2013, 23:19 | Message # 107
Group: Friends
very nice wow what a size, amazing photo of Rachel Nichols out of Continuum, Aluminium as well what a gem, I must admit it looks absolutely huge, she does look amazing as well she is very cute Rachel Nichols, and such a talented actress as well. very nice well kept secret. cool

Fox012Date: Friday, 20 Sep 2013, 00:28 | Message # 108
Group: Users
Yes it is.. the Size is Gigantic wink

here is the UHQ Pic used for this.. -> http://images.wikia.com/continu...._01.jpg

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

robboDate: Friday, 20 Sep 2013, 01:20 | Message # 109
great picture looks even bigger clicking on the larger Image, super-size Gigantic, Its absolutely brilliant. wink

Fox012Date: Friday, 20 Sep 2013, 12:28 | Message # 110
it is yes..  =)

I wanted to use this one --> http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-0PvUuX....ols.jpg

but it's too small.. sad

so I had to pick this one or this --> http://gfx1.fdb.pl/f0afbuq1.jpg?1367936787 (large)

in the end it's the pic above it had the best quality and depth and the printing reflects all that.. =)

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

chrisdvanne_Date: Friday, 20 Sep 2013, 12:56 | Message # 111
Quote (Fox012)
in the end it's the pic above it had the best quality and depth and the printing reflects all that.. =)

I confirm that, the aluminium print featuring Kiera Cameron in Continuum looks amazing and the photos I took don't do it justice.

Unfortunately, the top corners of the print were damaged during shipping (I photoshopped the photos above to hide it) but a handy friend of mine was able to straighten up the corner and it looks fine now.
Next step will be to hang it on the wall, I'll post the photos when it's done.

Again, a huge thank you to Fox012 for this awesome gift.

Fox012Date: Friday, 20 Sep 2013, 13:03 | Message # 112
Quote (chrisdvanne)
Again, a huge thank you to Fox012 for this awesome gift.

You're welcome glad the Corners could be fixed.. wink

chrisdvanne_Date: Friday, 27 Sep 2013, 20:19 | Message # 113
Quote (chrisdvanne)
Next step will be to hang it on the wall, I'll post the photos when it's done.

As promessed, here's the photo of the awesome and absolutely gigantic 44 x 48 inch (110x120 cm) Aluminium print featuring Rachel Nichols in Continuum that Fox012 send me.

Poster Print - Rachel Nichols in Continuum

Fox012Date: Saturday, 28 Sep 2013, 05:19 | Message # 114
Looks Awesome on your wall... but summer is Missing when have summer next to it  then your wall looks even more Stunning wink

if rachel makes it to france someday you have to bring it in.. for Signing.. then it's truly Unique wink

Message edited by Fox012 - Saturday, 28 Sep 2013, 05:22

chrisdvanne_Date: Tuesday, 08 Oct 2013, 00:33 | Message # 115
I was watching the 2011 remake of Conan the Barbarian, starring Jason Momoa (Game of Thrones) and stephen Lang (Avatar, Terra Nova), when I had the surprise to see Rachel Nichols as the female lead.

The movie tanked at the box office; the production buget was $90 millions but its worldwide grosses were only $49 millions.

chrisdvanne_Date: Friday, 25 Oct 2013, 23:58 | Message # 116
Continuum - season 1 starts on November 12 on Syfy France.

chrisdvanne_Date: Tuesday, 26 Nov 2013, 13:44 | Message # 117
X-File and Continuum's Nicholas Lea joins Summer Glau in Arrow for a recurring role in episodes 12-13 as Mark Francis, a close associate of Walter Steele.

Nicholas Lean and Rachel Nichols in Continuum

How long before Summer Glau plays in Continuum?

dylangillianDate: Tuesday, 26 Nov 2013, 14:48 | Message # 118
Quote chrisdvanne ()
How long before Summer Glau plays in Continuum?

hopefully not long  tongue

knowledge is power.

chrisdvanne_Date: Friday, 03 Jan 2014, 09:19 | Message # 119
Rachel Nichols Talks RAZE, Fight Scenes in a Confined Space, Pushing the Violence, CONTINUUM, and More

Beware of spoilers.

Readthe article at Collider.

PurpleHayesDate: Friday, 03 Jan 2014, 12:12 | Message # 120
I checked out this series thanks to Fox's recommendation and I agree it's worth a watch. It's more of a cop show than TSCC but there are similarities and I really like the future setting they came up with and the themes that deals with about corporate power, terrorism and capital punishment. I also really enjoyed lots of the humour they inserted into the show mostly coming from supporting cast like Carlos and Nicholas Lea's character, and Alec Sadler. I especially laughed hard at one scene in second series where the police chief is being especially uncooperative with Nicholas Lea's character: 'I can mess with you all day' maybe others remember the scene I thought that dialogue was very well written.

So yeah thanks for the tip Fox and SGW! Continuum is a great series and definitely heats up a lot with the second series - it was almost like a different show! I wonder is there a third series in the works does anybody know?

Edit: when I say it heats up in the second series I mean Kiera Cameron stops being girl cop missing her family and starts being 'bitch-cop' laying the smackdown on liber8!

Message edited by PurpleHayes - Friday, 03 Jan 2014, 12:21

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » TSCC lovers, Canadian serie Continuum is worth a try!
Search: