menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » TSCC lovers, Canadian serie Continuum is worth a try!
TSCC lovers, Canadian serie Continuum is worth a try!
dylangillianDate: Monday, 05 Aug 2013, 14:24 | Message # 91
Group: Friends
great finale, still i'm a little confused about some things, i guess season 3 will help me understand those things.

knowledge is power.

Fox012Date: Monday, 05 Aug 2013, 21:56 | Message # 92
Group: Administrators
well..  my Brain is still a Bubbly fondue from all the twists and action that the Finale had in store...

re-watched the finale several times still not able to figure all the twists.... but one thing in think i can say for certain after I had a conversation on twitter and re-watched the scene.... the ending of the Episode is truly in the Present day not an alternate timeline or Future...  You have just those left from liber8 in there ( Sonya... Garza... Kellog..) plus Kiera  I don't know who are the Snorkel guy's that you can see from Kiera's P.O.V... but the Future morning Flash back is the one Morning you could see through Kieras CMR when she is in her 2012 Hotel Room In episode 1x1

but somehow I knew that the scene from 2x1 had a Deeper Meaning along with Alec's theory about Time Travel... (what Happened happens) also in 1x1

Well the Final Lab scene was not only a Nod to TSCC it was pretty Straight Spoof.....

also the Elevator scene was a Spoof of T2...

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

robboDate: Wednesday, 07 Aug 2013, 20:48 | Message # 93
wow. the final episode of continuum was edge of the seat stuff, gripping or what some great action, its got me quite puzzled with all the `who what and where` of the events that happened especially when carlos and betty, ending up meeting julian i must admit that was a shock, season 3, is gonna be interesting,

Fox012Date: Thursday, 08 Aug 2013, 11:23 | Message # 94
Indeed.. that episodes rocks your socks.. and Season 3 only can get better then s2 already was... wink

if you like to can listen to the podcast of Mike & dave they discuss and recap the  episode maybe you find some answers there too wink

http://www.continuumpodcast.com/show-049-2x13-second-time/

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

Message edited by Fox012 - Thursday, 08 Aug 2013, 11:24

robboDate: Thursday, 08 Aug 2013, 23:35 | Message # 95
yes indeed season three is gonna give us some amazing episodes, cant wait getting excited already, great link thanks, wink brilliant feedback and very interesting listening of the final events, tell ye what final episode has still got me quite baffled, my head is battered trying to work out and understand, the predicament kiera has ended up in, as for carlos what on earth is he doing with betty now that he knows she was the mole, as for them meeting julian that storyline is gonna take some explaining, their is a lot of ifs and buts ready to explode for season 3, premiere, its gonna be wicked, wink

Fox012Date: Friday, 09 Aug 2013, 12:24 | Message # 96
Well Carlos leaved the VPD because the Career he was seeking there is no longer there and betty had some connections (beeing a mole has also some Advantages) so they both joined Julian... and I Agree with Mike & dave that Kiera will become some sort of Anti-hero and Join them as well after she has been rescued or broken out of their cell's if Carlos get's in the know that Kiera is still here... or Lucas might  show up and break them out.. (Mike & Dave's Accuracy of prediction is quite high wink )

but Yes Season 3 should have some Answers left and not more questions...

chrisdvanne_Date: Wednesday, 21 Aug 2013, 11:42 | Message # 97
Rachel Nichols make it to SFX's "Hot 50 Sci-Fi List". As Kiera Cameon on #Continuum, she's a joy to behold.

44. Rachel Nichols
ACTRESS, TIME COP
Previous form: Groomed to replace Jennifer Garner in Alias before teaming with barbarian Conan then going green in Star Trek.
The Buzz: Canadian time-travel series Continuum is one of the best shows on TV right now: fact. But it’d be nothing without Rachel Nichols. As Kiera Cameron, a cop from 2077 thrown back to our time with nothing more than a brain-chip, tech-catsuit and a snazzy gun, she’s a joy to behold. Smart, witty and resourceful, she’s just the kind of female lead more shows need – hell, most shows still need any female lead, let alone one like Nichols. A class act in any time period.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Fox012Date: Friday, 13 Sep 2013, 13:11 | Message # 98
on twitter I read often that people Ship Kiera & Kellog  or  even  Kiera & carlos as a (odd) couple  it's similar to the  John & cameron that many Fans of TSCC ship still..

Mathew Kellog mentioned in the show that it would be okay to have a fling or to have a relationship since they are in the present day (the past for them) and  she is neither Married nor has a Hubby yet because they haven't even born yet...

At least *this* Cameron is Real... (Real as in.. she is Flesh & blood and not metal) makes it  kinda easier to ship for them wink

chrisdvanne_Date: Friday, 13 Sep 2013, 13:22 | Message # 99
The poster on Message #97 would look nice on my walls, just sayin wink

Ref Message #98

While Continuum writers are taking the slow route with this, we can imagine that Kiera and Carlos will eventually end together as a couple (yeah, I know she said in the first episodes about Carlos "Good looking but not my type").
Kiera's husband (from the future) has been depicted as someone hiding things from Kiera since the begining and I wouldn't be surprised if Kiera breaks up with him (No idea how, I leave that to the writers).

Fox012Date: Friday, 13 Sep 2013, 13:38 | Message # 100
Unless you have the pic in UHQ it's too small...

but the other one will look nice either =)

I don't think she  breaks up with him more that the future changed in a way where they never meet and thus no Sam and so...

might be a happier ending someday wink

chrisdvanne_Date: Friday, 13 Sep 2013, 14:01 | Message # 101
Quote (Fox012)
Unless you have the pic in UHQ it's too small...

but the other one will look nice either =)

The general idea was that I love the promo photos featuring Rachel Nichols as Kiera Cameron in Continuum...this one or another.
And I have no idea what you're talking about...officially at least wink

Fox012Date: Friday, 13 Sep 2013, 14:32 | Message # 102
hehe Of course wink

and yes The promo pics are nice =)

Message edited by Fox012 - Friday, 13 Sep 2013, 14:33

dylangillianDate: Saturday, 14 Sep 2013, 14:08 | Message # 103
Quote (Fox012)
At least *this* Cameron is Real... (Real as in.. she is Flesh & blood and not metal) makes it  kinda easier to ship for them

well technically the cameron from TSCC is also flesh and blood, over metal........

knowledge is power.

Fox012Date: Sunday, 15 Sep 2013, 23:18 | Message # 104
of course... but the Cameron from Continuum  hast Bones over flesh & blood instead of metal  thats a small but important difference...

Message edited by Fox012 - Sunday, 15 Sep 2013, 23:19

dylangillianDate: Sunday, 15 Sep 2013, 23:50 | Message # 105
Quote (Fox012)
of course... but the Cameron from Continuum  hast Bones over flesh & blood instead of metal  thats a small but important difference...

indeed.

knowledge is power.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » TSCC lovers, Canadian serie Continuum is worth a try!
Search: