menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » TSCC lovers, Canadian serie Continuum is worth a try!
TSCC lovers, Canadian serie Continuum is worth a try!
dylangillianDate: Wednesday, 10 Jul 2013, 12:40 | Message # 76
Group: Friends
Quote (Fox012)
Here is a Another Behind the scenes Video... but this is Spoiler-free s Enjoy Watching =)

great, i didn't watch the last one cause of spoilers. i am watching about 3-4 episodes a day so i should finish this serie pretty fast, and then i'll watch the video's with spoilers.

knowledge is power.

Fox012Date: Wednesday, 10 Jul 2013, 13:38 | Message # 77
Group: Administrators
Great.. =) and when you finished all the ep's  you also ready for the new epsiode that airs this sunday..;)

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

dylangillianDate: Wednesday, 10 Jul 2013, 15:03 | Message # 78
Quote (Fox012)
Great.. =) and when you finished all the ep's  you also ready for the new epsiode that airs this sunday..;)
i tought season 2 was already finished?

knowledge is power.

Fox012Date: Wednesday, 10 Jul 2013, 19:50 | Message # 79
Not yet.. 3 episodes are still to be aired...

would be silly to end a season with only 9 episodes?

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

dylangillianDate: Wednesday, 10 Jul 2013, 20:11 | Message # 80
yea i just saw that episode 10-13 still have to be aired, i hope they have this show in holland,
i'm now at SE02 EP3 so if they do i can finish it before they show the new episodes

knowledge is power.

Fox012Date: Wednesday, 10 Jul 2013, 22:43 | Message # 81
Well then you only have 6 Ep's to go..

well I guess when you get this show in Holland they will start at Season 1 just like they did here in Germany..

after I saw the first episode on German TV I said to myself I don't want to wait that long until they completely aired the First season...

I also doubt that they will air Season 2 here that tv station is not very popular and not watched by many so if the ratings drop they kick the show out pretty fast it's already airing on 10:15PM on a Monday... thats not a really good slot TBH...

Season 2 of TSCC was also not aired on Free-tv it was badly dubbed by German Pay-tv Network and then aired on their network...

Message edited by Fox012 - Wednesday, 10 Jul 2013, 22:46

dylangillianDate: Wednesday, 10 Jul 2013, 23:26 | Message # 82
well i'll watch it online, finding it won't be a problem (i search up alot of stuff online and 99% of the time i find what i'm looking for), and watching it online is also easier cause i won't have to wait until they air it with the risk to miss it.

knowledge is power.

Fox012Date: Thursday, 11 Jul 2013, 00:14 | Message # 83
Exactly.. I do the same.. =)

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 11 Jul 2013, 14:11 | Message # 84
Fox012 and I mentioned yesterday on Twitter that Hollywood is a small world and that the same actors play secondary roles in tv shows.

As an example of that, Roger R. Cross plays simultaneously Liber 8 member Travis Verta in Continuum and police detective Lucas Hilton, and partner with Quentin Lance, in Arrow. The fact that both shows are filmed in Vancouver, Canada, might explain this.

Liber 8 member Travis Verta in Continuum
Travis Verta doing what he does best, threatening people, Alec Sadler in this case, in Continuum.

Roger R. Cross as Detective Lucas Hilton in Arrow
Detective Lucas Hilton arrests Oliver Queen's mother in Arrow season finale

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Fox012Date: Thursday, 11 Jul 2013, 21:42 | Message # 85
Looks like they are Hoping from Set to Set... looks like they have busy days...

Fox012Date: Friday, 12 Jul 2013, 13:03 | Message # 86
Quote (chrisdvanne)
I watch 'Continuum' for the well-written characters and the captivating story...I swear

Rachel Nichols at the Los Angeles Premiere of
'Resurrecting The Champ' on August 22, 2007."

So do I..... Really.... wacko

This is how they dance in the Future biggrin --> https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=455494741206675

Message edited by Fox012 - Saturday, 13 Jul 2013, 20:17

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 31 Jul 2013, 18:29 | Message # 87
Kiera started as a "cold" officer but now Rachel Nichols is comfortable enough with her character to broke out in tears or have a tantrum.

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 02 Aug 2013, 07:46 | Message # 88
Continuum S2 Season Finale!

Kiera races to rescue Alec from himself and preserve her own chance of getting home. Alec must make a difficult decision between solving Kiera's dilemma or his own.

While Canadian channel Showcase has already renewed the serie for a third season, American tv watchers will also be able to watch season 3 since Syfy has picked up Season 3 of Continuum.

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 03 Aug 2013, 08:42 | Message # 89
Continuum 2.12 “Second Last” REVIEW, at SFX

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 05 Aug 2013, 09:27 | Message # 90
The season two finale aired on Showcase yesterday.

Season three of Continuum is set to start filming this November in Vancouver (same location as Arrow, btw).

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » TSCC lovers, Canadian serie Continuum is worth a try!
Search: