menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » TSCC lovers, Canadian serie Continuum is worth a try!
TSCC lovers, Canadian serie Continuum is worth a try!
robboDate: Sunday, 05 May 2013, 02:11 | Message # 46
Group: Friends
CONTINUUM is probably one of the most interesting science fiction tv series out there today. it mixes social and political awareness, an occupy wall street outlook, and time travel. the entire first season is now available on netflix instant, and its completely worth watching. the second season has already premiered on canadian tv, while its due to premiere in the states on scfy this june. the sc-fi tv series is set in vancouver, british columbia, canada in the year 2077. the series follows kiera cameron - rachel nichols- the sexy, green-skinned alien from jj abrams star trek reboot, a futuristic police officer called `protector`when a group of freedom fighters `or terrorists, depending on your perspective called `liber8`escape execution via time travel, kiera accidently gets transported to the past with them, to the year 2012. in the past, liber8 tries to stop an orwellian future from happening, while kiera tries to stop them and to find a way back home to her husband and son. what makes CONTINUUM so interesting is its point-of-view. are liber8 the villains because they want to prevent a dystopian future from happening, or is kiera the villain for wanting to stop them. the tv series puts both sides in a very sympathetic light. liber8 as freedom fighters and kiera cameron as a woman bound by duty to protect human life. CONTINUUM almost leaves the morality of the series to its audience, while delivering high action and mind-bending time travel dilemmas.  CONTINUUM season two will premiere on friday, june 7th on the scfy channel, while its complete season one is now available for streaming on NETFLIX INSTANT.

terminatorgirlDate: Sunday, 05 May 2013, 08:17 | Message # 47
Thank you, I can't wait for season 2, this was one of the shows that I looked forward to watching every week, it's such a good show, and its not like any show they have now so it's unique in a way

chrisdvanne_Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2013, 01:29 | Message # 48
Group: Administrators
Very emotional scene at the end of Continuum 2.04.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

robboDate: Tuesday, 14 May 2013, 01:57 | Message # 49
Quote (chrisdvanne)
Very emotional scene at the end of Continuum 2.04.
need to catch up on continuum season 2, only watched episode 1, so i need to watch episodes 2, 3, 4, it sounds as tho their is a few tears, chris,

chrisdvanne_Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2013, 02:12 | Message # 50
Quote (robbo)
need to catch up on continuum season 2, only watched episode 1, so i need to watch episodes 2, 3, 4, it sounds as tho their is a few tears, chris,

This is the second episode in a raw in which Kiera burst in tears because of personal matters. I think Continuum writers have found a good balance between action scenes, developping the plots and drama.

chrisdvanne_Date: Tuesday, 04 Jun 2013, 01:00 | Message # 51
Episode 2.06 "Second Truths"

This episode was awesome. Especially for plot development. So many little things that have to be answered. And finally

robboDate: Tuesday, 04 Jun 2013, 01:31 | Message # 52
Quote (chrisdvanne)
Episode 2.06 "Second Truths"

This episode was awesome. Especially for plot development. So many little things that have to be answered. And finally Carlos knows the truth about Kiera.
really looking forward to episode 6, chris gonna watch it tomorrow, really beginning to take shape now continuum exciting especially when kiera was missing her sons birthday very emotional, the little soldier kept her going,

robboDate: Wednesday, 05 Jun 2013, 20:22 | Message # 53
`continuum` rachel nichols sci-fi drama gets third season, continuum has been renewed for a third season. further episodes of the rachel nichols sci-fi drama have been green-lit by canadian network showcase.  continuum - which airs on scfy in the uk - will premiere its second season on showcase on friday june 7th, great news very pleased for the fans and everybody that has worked hard to keep continuum going for a third season,

Rachel Nichols in Continuum

chrisdvanne_Date: Monday, 17 Jun 2013, 08:55 | Message # 54
As usual, lots of love for TSCC in one of Charlie Jane's article (on Continuum) at io9.com

In essence, we're treading on the same sort of territory that made Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles such a compelling piece of television, such as all the moments where we realize that Derek Reese and Jesse come from two different futures. Let's hope Continuum can navigate those waters with half the skill and cleverness that T:SCC did.

chrisdvanne_Date: Tuesday, 18 Jun 2013, 23:21 | Message # 55
In this week episode, Alec said to Kiera: "There is no fate. we chart our own course."

Which remind me of John Connor's words in Terminator: "There's no fate but what we make for ourselves."

chrisdvanne_Date: Thursday, 20 Jun 2013, 07:57 | Message # 56
Today I learned (or was reminded) that Rachel Nichols loves tight-fitting bodysuits smile

Scarlett in G. I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra

Kiera Cameron in Continuum

robboDate: Friday, 21 Jun 2013, 02:37 | Message # 57
wow they look amazing in those tight-fitting bodysuits, no wonder rachel nichols likes them she looks absolutely awesome, she has got a figure to die for, biggrin

chrisdvanne_Date: Tuesday, 25 Jun 2013, 11:40 | Message # 58
It's time for some serious questions about Continuum...

Blonde or Brunette?

Rachel Nichols Blonde or Brunette

Side note: Rachel Nichols was blonde in several tv shows, including CBS's 'Criminal Minds'.

robboDate: Tuesday, 25 Jun 2013, 13:41 | Message # 59
for me certainly brunette, she looks great in continuum as a brunette it blends in with her image as kiera cameron, nice and dark,

chrisdvanne_Date: Thursday, 27 Jun 2013, 20:53 | Message # 60
I watch 'Continuum' for the well-written characters and the captivating story...I swear wink

Rachel Nichols at the Los Angeles Premiere of 'Resurrecting The Champ' on August 22, 2007.
Rachel Nichols at the Los Angeles Premiere of
'Resurrecting The Champ' on August 22, 2007."

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » TSCC lovers, Canadian serie Continuum is worth a try!
Search: