menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » TSCC lovers, Canadian serie Continuum is worth a try!
TSCC lovers, Canadian serie Continuum is worth a try!
robboDate: Tuesday, 15 Jan 2013, 01:35 | Message # 31
Group: Friends
really cool actress rachel nichols, never seen her in anything else other than continuum, using the word hooked sounds as tho she is really enjoying the role of kiera cameron, cant wait for season two especially with that there is 13 episodes, an extra 3 from the season ones 10, should be really exciting stuff. smile

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 28 Feb 2013, 20:48 | Message # 32
Group: Administrators
Continuum Season 2 Teaser (HD)

Continuum Season 2 starring Rachel Nichols premieres April 21st on Showcase!

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

robboDate: Friday, 01 Mar 2013, 02:24 | Message # 33
looking forward to continuum season 2, seen as tho my favourite shows are getting a bit thin on the ground, due to the loss of alphas, wish summer glau would gradually creep into this show with a few guest appearances, should be an interesting season 2 with maybe new characters coming in to the show. roll on april 21st, exciting show. smile

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 03 Apr 2013, 01:44 | Message # 34
Syfy has picked up Continuum Season 2; the 13-episode second season will premiere on Syfy June 7, reported tvline.

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 03 Apr 2013, 01:45 | Message # 35
Continuum Season 2 "Just The Beginning" Teaser (HD)

Continuum S2 - A message from Rachel Nichols

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 18 Apr 2013, 12:01 | Message # 36
Could not resist showing you a photo of my friend Ant Matulin with the adorable Rachel Nichols

The adorable & incredibly charming Rachel Nichols & I today. She's such a genuine person.

robboDate: Friday, 19 Apr 2013, 00:20 | Message # 37
what a lucky friend you have chris great picture of the two of them together, she certainly is adorable very pretty girl rachel nichols is she looks very fit, looking forward to seeing rachel in season two of the impressive continuum cant wait,   smile

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 19 Apr 2013, 16:48 | Message # 38
Quote (robbo)
what a lucky friend you have chris great picture of the two of them together, she certainly is adorable very pretty girl rachel nichols is she looks very fit, looking forward to seeing rachel in season two of the impressive continuum cant wait,   smile
Photos with Summer Glau that he kindly shared with us:

TRON: Legacy Los Angeles Premiere
TRON Legacy premiere, 2010

Comic-Con San Diego - July 23, 2011
Comic Con San Diego 2011

Emerald City Comicon March 31 - April 1, 2012
Emerald City Comicon , 2012

Spike Tv’s Scream Awards 2008 - October 18, 2008
Spike Tv’s Scream Awards 2008

Yeah, I know what you think: "What a lucky b*****d!"

robboDate: Sunday, 21 Apr 2013, 01:50 | Message # 39
ye right chris ye took the words right out of my mouth, i was gonna say the lucky `damn` better not say hush, hush, well its gets even better some more amazing pictures from your friend, what a tease just joking especially the one with summer in the white top and short red skirt, wow she looks absolutely stunning, such beautifull pictures he must be really proud getting these photos with summer glau, what a lucky guy thanks for sharing the photos, smile

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 24 Apr 2013, 16:04 | Message # 40
Hero shot of Rachel Nichols from the season 1 finale:

Agent Gardiner (Nicholas Lea) knows too much about Kiera; his days are numbered imo. Also no Kiera/Carlos ship in the first episode of season 2 but there's no reason to hurry things.

robboDate: Thursday, 25 Apr 2013, 00:33 | Message # 41
cross the streams. continuum, and more are now streaming. CONTINUUM `NETFLIX` this scfy series- which was first aired on the canadian showcase network- focuses on kiera, a law-woman `rachel nichols`from the year 2077 who accidently gets transported back to 2012 with a group of badass freedom fighters who aim to divert the timeline away from an orwellian future government. as if that were unrealistic enough, kieras communication device allows her to speak with alec, a teenage computer geek whose future has major implications. go big concept or go home, right, its quite an enjoyable show, never taking itself too seriously and pushing just enough action around to cover up the holes in the logic. season 2 will begin on scfy this june.

terminatorgirlDate: Thursday, 25 Apr 2013, 11:01 | Message # 42
That is an awesome shot thank you Chris, and Carlos/Keira ship?

terminatorgirlDate: Thursday, 25 Apr 2013, 11:03 | Message # 43
Thank you Chris I look forward to season 2 of continuum

robboDate: Friday, 26 Apr 2013, 00:41 | Message # 44
managed to watch continuum today, great stuff didnt disappoint really enjoyed it, alex is back up an running with kiera after ignoring her calls, wont say to much leave it at that wink

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 03 May 2013, 16:07 | Message # 45
You and a friend could win a trip to visit the set of #Continuum Season 2... in Vancouver! Enter the competition at Syfy UK

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » TSCC lovers, Canadian serie Continuum is worth a try!
Search: