San Francisco Comic Con
September 1-3, 2017

Wizard World Comic Con Nashville
September 8-10, 2017

Wizard World Comic Con Austin
November 17-19, 2017

Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
By KevinInEngland

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

The Happy Birthday thread
By KevinInEngland

Summer Glau at Comicpalooza 2015
By chrisdvanne

Everything on Wonder Woman Reboots
By robbo

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By robbo

Game of Thrones
By robbo

The official funny thread
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Wizard World Comic Con Austin
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Wizard World Comic Con Nashville
By chrisdvanne

New comments

robbo on: Breathtaking photo of Summer by Tarina Tarantino

chrisdvanne on: The cast of Firefly is coming to Wizard World Chicago, Nashville and Austin

Jim Scalia on: Breathtaking photo of Summer by Tarina Tarantino

mark cornwell on: The cast of Firefly is coming to Wizard World Chicago, Nashville and Austin

Martin John on: Artist Jake Thompson wins prize at Mary Valley Art contest with portrait of Summer

chrisdvanne on: Breathtaking photo of Summer by Tarina Tarantino

RedsBaron on: Breathtaking photo of Summer by Tarina Tarantino

KevinInEngland on: Breathtaking photo of Summer by Tarina Tarantino

chrisdvanne on: Breathtaking photo of Summer by Tarina Tarantino

Fermi on: Breathtaking photo of Summer by Tarina Tarantino

New videos

00:04:51

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 9 of 11«127891011»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Terminator 5 and 6
Terminator 5 and 6
Date: Thursday, 2014 Dec 04, 22:43 GMT | Message # 121

Friends

Yes Chris, I'm gonna rant...

The moment I saw Sarah rescue Kyle AND running over the T-1000(Robert Patrick would've been way cooler if they wanted to pay homage to t-2) in a semi truck(I just saw shades of the TSCC pilot where Cameron saved John by running over Cromartie) and the old T-800 'kill' the younger one...facepalm. Killing the young t-800 changes the timeline alone. if Kyle Reese does not die like he was supposed to than it skewers everything we know about Terminator and Sarah has become the hardened warrior that we know and she needs that to be the right kind of mother to John.

It looks like they just meshed the plotline of T-1 and T-2 together...and the old Arnie raising Sarah from as a kid, well scratch the existence of 'Uncle Bob'!!! I liked Uncle Bob! Don't take him out of the timeline...oh that's right the timeline's already all skewered to hell, thanks guys!!!

Not sure about this Future John, the scars don't look right and it would've been better to have Christian Bale play him. IMO I liked the war weary and fatigued John Connor in Salvation. 
Now the only way to correct the time line is this...

The world is cruel...so I laugh at the irony.

Date: Friday, 2014 Dec 05, 04:35 GMT | Message # 122

Friends

Quote chrisdvanne ()
He's back. Watch the new Terminator Genisys trailer starring Arnold Schwarzenegger.

I watched "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes" a few days ago and I just realized the main character in the movie Jason Clarke is also John Connor in the new Terminator movie.

Me too Chris I watched well actually twice "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes" a few days ago without realizing Jason Clarke was in the movie. Too busy with my eyes focused on Andy Serkis.
I'm on the fence with this new 'Terminator' movie but I would have to say that was an impressive trailer looks action-packed and great entertainment. I suppose it's a matter of getting use to different Connor's & Reece's all over again. That use to hearing Summer's voice with Thomas and Lena in TSCC.

Date: Friday, 2014 Dec 05, 21:09 GMT | Message # 123

Site Admin

Michael Biehn, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Summer Glau, Emilia Clarke. No matter who says it, "Come with me if you want to live" always gives me chills.

Michael Biehn, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Summer Glau, Emilia Clarke. No matter who says it, Come with me if you want to live always gives me chills.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Sunday, 2014 Dec 07, 02:32 GMT | Message # 124

Friends

Quote chrisdvanne ()
Michael Biehn, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Summer Glau, Emilia Clarke. No matter who says it, "Come with me if you want to live" always gives me chills.

Michael Biehn, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Summer Glau, Emilia Clarke. No matter who says it, Come with me if you want to live always gives me chills.

Very chilling!  I always get a chill running up my back as if someone has just ran across my grave.

Date: Sunday, 2014 Dec 07, 09:48 GMT | Message # 125

Friends

Quote Talon ()
I just saw shades of the TSCC pilot where Cameron saved John by running over Cromartie

that was the first thing that came to my mind when i saw the trailer... I bet they Stole took that scene right of TSCC...

I'm not sure what I should think of that Sequel...  but one thing is for sure I won't see this one on the big screen not because of the plot..more because I saw the English and the German Trailer and the German dubbing was horrible.. this is why I prefer to watch Movies in English and not in the dubbed version...

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

Date: Tuesday, 2014 Dec 09, 03:24 GMT | Message # 126

Friends

13 Upcoming Movies With Hilariously Awful Plots

2. Terminator Genisys

Release Date: July 1st

The Plot: Don't feel bad if you have to re-read this one a few times, because whether or not you're a Terminator fan, this is pretty damn confusing. In 2029, John Connor (Jason Clarke) is on the verge of defeating SKynet and sends Kyle Reese (Jai Courtney) back to the 1980s to protect Sarah Connor (Emilia Clarke), who is again being chased down by a Terminator, a T-1000 (Lee Byung-hun).

It appears that much of Genisys' plot takes place in an alternate timeline, where Sarah was orphaned as a child and raised by a T-800 (Arnold Schwarzenegger) that she refers to as "Pops", and who attempts to prepare her for the future war. Throw in a bunch of lazy references to the previous films, and you've got a new Terminator movie!

Why It's Awful: If you're not a Terminator fan, this probably won't interest you one bit, and if you are, it's probably going to p*** you off. Genisys' plot is attempting to do what 2009's Star Trek and the recent X-Men: Days of Future Past did by using time travel to not-so-stealthily reboot the franchise with the same characters in a way that's not quite so jarring to audiences.

The problem is that there just doesn't really feel like a need for this: at least Star Trek and X-Men had serious in-universe stagnation issues that needed to be resolved, whereas while Terminator Salvation was hardly a good film, there was no reason Terminator 5 couldn't just be an awesome, 2-hour futuristic version of Saving Private Ryan.

Instead, the original two films fans love are going to be needlessly tinkered with and rendered moot, though the greater likelihood is that fans will simply pretend that Genisys doesn't exist if it sucks. It will be written off as glorified fan fiction, and everyone will just get on with their lives.

Via: WC

Kristanna Loken during 'Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines' Los Angeles Premiere at Mann Village Theatre in Westwood, California on June 30, 2003

Kristanna Loken during 'Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines' Los Angeles Premiere at Mann Village Theatre in Westwood, California on June 30, 2003Kristanna Loken during 'Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines' Los Angeles Premiere at Mann Village Theatre in Westwood, California on June 30, 2003Kristanna Loken during 'Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines' Los Angeles Premiere at Mann Village Theatre in Westwood, California on June 30, 2003
Kristanna Loken during 'Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines' Los Angeles Premiere at Mann Village Theatre in Westwood, California on June 30, 2003Kristanna Loken during 'Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines' Los Angeles Premiere at Mann Village Theatre in Westwood, California on June 30, 2003

Date: Tuesday, 2014 Dec 09, 20:17 GMT | Message # 127

Site Admin

I dare say the Terminator franchise is about LOVE between a killing machine and a teenager.

the Terminator franchise is about LOVE between a killing machine and a teenager.

Date: Monday, 2014 Dec 15, 09:38 GMT | Message # 128

Site Admin

If the trailer for Terminator Genisys has left you confused, the paradox cut may offer some assistance.

Date: Thursday, 2014 Dec 18, 22:15 GMT | Message # 129

Site Admin

Skynet attacked Arnold Schwarzenegger's office...but don't worry, he'll be back in Terminator Genisys.

Date: Friday, 2014 Dec 19, 15:21 GMT | Message # 130

Site Admin

Discussions around the Terminator Genisys poster at theterminatorfans.com

David Ellison said a while ago that the film was to heavily feature Arnold and they didn’t want to make the film without his involvement in the lead role as the title Terminator character.

Give us an Arnold Schwarzenegger Terminator poster for crying out loud with a black background like the first two posters.

This isn’t the Sarah Connor Chronicles this is fucking Terminator 5 featuring the original Terminator Arnold Schwarzenegger!

I feel slightly numb to Terminator Genisys on a whole. I was expecting a kickass poster featuring ‘The Terminator’ instead we got an Emilia Clarke Sarah Connor (Ass) poster? She hasn’t even cemented herself into the role and I’m sorry but Linda Hamilton never had her own theatrical poster and she cemented her role and locked it down for me permanently. They didn’t have to stick her booty on a poster to get the teenagers interested. People were already interested because the first movie kicked ‘ass’ and not because a poster featured one.

So which poster do you prefer… the official Sarah Connor poster or the unofficial T-800 poster?

the official Sarah Connor poster or the unofficial T-800 poster

On the same topic, you can read: TSCC's Cameron and the Strong Female Character Pose

Date: Saturday, 2014 Dec 27, 05:02 GMT | Message # 131

Friends

# 130  I'm not all that impressed with either of the poster's actually! an aging old man or a relatively unknown actress from GOT. Sorry but just doesn't appeal to me at all.
I was expecting a much more enthusiastic and maybe an all-round poster featuring other stars from the movie. 
On a side-note I use to love the poster from TSCC. 
Lena Headey knelt down with a shot-gun, and Thomas with his back to her. Was one of my favorites.

Date: Saturday, 2014 Dec 27, 13:44 GMT | Message # 132

Site Admin

Quote robbo ()
Lena Headey knelt down with a shot-gun, and Thomas with his back to her. Was one of my favorites.

Lena Headey knelt down with a shot-gun, and Thomas with his back to her - TSCC Posters

Gallery link:
- TV Shows (incl. Web series) > Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles (2008 - 2009) > Season 1 > Posters

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Dec 31, 14:49 GMT | Message # 133

Site Admin

Badass girls love their metal toys!

Badass girls love their metal toys!

Date: Wednesday, 2015 Jan 07, 15:09 GMT | Message # 134

Site Admin

A new picture of a T-800 from Terminator: Genisys has been unveiled on USA Today.

After finding himself in a new time-line, Kyle Reese teams up with John Connor’s mother Sarah and an aging terminator to try and stop the one thing that the future fears, Judgement Day

T-800 from Terminator: Genisys

Terminator: Genisys is in cinemas 1 July 2015.

Date: Tuesday, 2015 Feb 03, 15:29 GMT | Message # 135

Site Admin

A new Terminator: Genisys teaser has been unveiled during the Super Bowl, as well as a new art poster featuring Arnold himself.

Terminator: Genisys art poster

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Terminator 5 and 6
Page 9 of 11«127891011»
Search: