[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 5 of 11«12345671011»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Terminator 5 and 6
Terminator 5 and 6
robboDate: Sunday, 10 Nov 2013, 01:56 | Message # 61
Group: Friends
# 60 I also understand that their is another unnamed actress that will test for the part next week, I wonder is it Summer. wink

robboDate: Tuesday, 26 Nov 2013, 03:41 | Message # 62
Tatiana Maslany Joins The Sarah Connor Shortlist For Terminator Reboot, 
Terminator remake, and now The Hollywood Reporter has thrown another name into the mix, stating that Orphan Black star Tatiana Maslany has also auditioned for the role previously portrayed by Linda Hamilton (The Terminator, Terminator 2: Judgement Day) and Lena Headey (Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles).  Terminator is currently set for release on July 1st, 2015
What about Summer Glau: sad

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 26 Nov 2013, 10:34 | Message # 63
Group: Administrators
'Terminator 5' Spoilers: Arnold Schwarzenegger Plays Human Protecting the Connor Family & Stars Audition for the Role of Sarah Connor

The film's writers, Patrick Lussier (Drive) and Laeta Kalogridis (Avatar), disclosed their idea for Schwarzenegger's character in an interview with The Examiner.

"Incredibly, Arnold Schwarzenegger may not play the role of a machine in the next film, but a potentially heroic human figure in or close to the Connor family. One theory is that Schwarzenegger's remarkable ability to protect the Connor family in the 1940s or 1950s with antiquated weaponry by today's standards ultimately inspired the machines to develop a terminator in his likeness that was eventually sent to 1984 when Sarah Connor was first targeted for termination."

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

robboDate: Thursday, 05 Dec 2013, 04:28 | Message # 64
" Terminator Update: Emilia Clarke, Brie Larson On Short List To Play Sarah Connor.
Exclusive: I"m hearing that Paramount and director Alan Taylor are looking closely at Emilie Clarke and Brie Larson to play the role of Sarah Connor in the Terminator reboot that is being assembled for a July, 2015 release. Both actresses have tested for the producers, and they are the Frontrunners, I have heard that Clarke has an edge, and that would not be surprising. Before Taylor helmed Thor; The Dark World, he directed Clarke in HBO"s  Game Of Thrones. She, of course, plays the unforgettable dragon-commanding heroine Daenerys Targaryen in that massive HBO series, and has demonstrated the mettle to capably play one of the screen"s most formidable heroines as originated by Linda Hamilton in James Cameron"s first two films in the series.
Source Deadline.

Fox012Date: Thursday, 05 Dec 2013, 06:09 | Message # 65
Zombie Sarah Connor? was she not already death in T3? or does she return as a Tin-can?

and Arnold Schwarzenegger as well? -> as Grandpa Bob ?

oh man... and I thought after T4 it can' get anymore worse...

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

robboDate: Friday, 06 Dec 2013, 03:02 | Message # 66
# 65  Well Fox012 I"m afraid to say it doesn"t look good, for this Terminator reboot I can"t Imagine for one moment this franchise will ever get the glory days back, after the success of the first two films and the dismal failure attempts of the last two, why can"t they just bite their tongue and admit that, Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles was a huge success and the films they make are crap, and Arnie I don"t even wanna go their are they for real he is far too old, so it is getting worse.

Fox012Date: Friday, 06 Dec 2013, 08:45 | Message # 67
@robbo..

Sad..but True..

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

JayDate: Friday, 06 Dec 2013, 22:10 | Message # 68
Terminator to get a new TV Show.

http://www.forbes.com/sites....evision

James Middleton has also congratulated the new two writers of the show.

Twitter: @KingFRJay94

robboDate: Monday, 09 Dec 2013, 23:38 | Message # 69
Terminator Reboot Titled Terminator: Genesis.
Alan Taylor"s Terminator reboot may have an official title. According to Production Weekly"s Twitter Feed, the upcoming film will be called " Terminator: Genesis " The production is currently deciding between Emilia Clarke (Game Of Thrones ) and Brie Larson (Short Term 12) to play the new Sarah Connor, and they"ll also be looking for a new John Connor and Kyle Reese. Terminator: Genesis is currently set to open on July 1, 2015.
Via Collider

robboDate: Thursday, 12 Dec 2013, 00:29 | Message # 70
Jason Clarke In Talks To Star As John Connor In " Terminator " Reboot.

The " Terminator " reboot (now officially titled " Terminator: Genesis ") is moving forward quickly and is closing in on its two leads. Jason Clarke (Zero Dark Thirty) is in talks to star as John Connor while " Game Of Thrones " star Emilia Clarke looks to have won the hotly-contested role of Sarah Connor. Deadline reports that Clarke is in "early talks" for John Connor role, previously played by Edward Furlong, Nick Stahl and Christian Bale in the earlier "Terminator" movies. They also note that the other Clarke, Emilia, appears to have edged out Brie Larson (Short Term 12) for the Sarah Connor role, (UPDATE: The Wrap notes that while Taylor favors Clarke, Paramount is partial to Larsen and the decision has yet to be finalized.) Both Clarkes would join Arnold Schwarzenegger who has already confirmed himself to return. Not much is known about the film"s plot but we can"t imagine a full reboot if Schwarzenegger - looking much older - is returning as a cyborg. Yet, with four different actors playing the John Connor role, this clearly needs to take place in some alternate timeline (are we pretending that "Terminator: Salvation" didn"t exist ?) We could certainly see Emilia Clarke passing for a young Linda Hamilton, but Clarke bears almost zero resemblance to the previous characters. This is all well and good (cast the best actor, not the closest resemblance), but we"re hoping for a full-on reboot, instead of a soft reboot that acknowledges some of the previous films, but ignores others.
Via Deadline

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 12 Dec 2013, 01:32 | Message # 71
Quote robbo ()
Jason Clarke In Talks To Star As John Connor In " Terminator " Reboot.

The two actresses in the run for the role of Sarah Connor are much younger than Jason Clarke, who is rumored to play Sarah's son John.
But again anything is possible when a time machine is involved wink

robboDate: Saturday, 14 Dec 2013, 04:22 | Message # 72
Emilia Clarke Is The New Sarah Connor In The " Terminator " Reboot. 
The " Terminator " reboot "Terminator: Genesis" is finalizing its cast, and Emilia Clarke --- best known for her as the dragon-owning Daenerys Targaryen on "Game Of Thrones" --- is now set to play Sarah Connor. Emilia has been rumored to play Sarah for a while now and was all but confirmed when Jason Clarke became the front-runner to play her son John Connor, but Deadline has revealed that Clarke is now locked in for the role --- Emilia Clarke, that is. It should be an easy transition from television to movies for the actress as the reboot is being helmed by Alan Taylor, who got the job based on his work on "Game Of Thrones" and who recently had a hit with "Thor: The Dark World" But the fact that the film stars Emilia Clarke (who is 26) as Sarah Connor and with Jason Clarke (who is 44) the front runner to play her son means either what we"re hearing about their roles is untrue (perhaps Clarke is playing Kyle Reese), or this take involves John Connor coming back in time to be with his mom to protect her. The film also has a role for Arnold Schwarzenegger, though it"s been over thirty years since he first played the T-800, so his terminating days are likely over. "Terminator: Genesis" is scheduled to come out July 1, 2015.
Via Deadline

FermiDate: Saturday, 14 Dec 2013, 17:01 | Message # 73
Quote robbo ()
Emilia Clarke Is The New Sarah Connor In The " Terminator " Reboot. QuoteThe " Terminator " reboot "Terminator: Genesis" is finalizing its cast, and Emilia Clarke --- best known for her as the dragon-owning Daenerys Targaryen on "Game Of Thrones" --- is now set to play Sarah Connor. Emilia has been rumored to play Sarah for a while now and was all but confirmed when Jason Clarke became the front-runner to play her son John Connor, but Deadline has revealed that Clarke is now locked in for the role --- Emilia Clarke, that is. It should be an easy transition from television to movies for the actress as the reboot is being helmed by Alan Taylor, who got the job based on his work on "Game Of Thrones" and who recently had a hit with "Thor: The Dark World" But the fact that the film stars Emilia Clarke (who is 26) as Sarah Connor and with Jason Clarke (who is 44) the front runner to play her son means either what we"re hearing about their roles is untrue (perhaps Clarke is playing Kyle Reese), or this take involves John Connor coming back in time to be with his mom to protect her. The film also has a role for Arnold Schwarzenegger, though it"s been over thirty years since he first played the T-800, so his terminating days are likely over. "Terminator: Genesis" is scheduled to come out July 1, 2015. Via Deadline

La times posted the news about Emilia Clarke being cast as Sarah Connor with the tag #SummerGlau on twitter

You can't stop the signal!

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 14 Dec 2013, 17:05 | Message # 74
Quote Fermi ()
La times posted the news about Emilia Clarke being cast as Sarah Connor with the tag #SummerGlau on twitter

No reason to do this! You'll notice this is not the Los Angeles Times but the "gansta" version of the newspaper wink

FermiDate: Saturday, 14 Dec 2013, 21:23 | Message # 75
Quote chrisdvanne ()
You'll notice this is not the Los Angeles Times but the "gansta" version of the newspaper

OK! I notice now, also the "pirat" version of la times posted the same news 
http://www.yelosangelestimes.com/2013....-connor
smile

You can't stop the signal!

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Terminator 5 and 6
Page 5 of 11«12345671011»
Search: