Latest Photos

Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!

New messages Members Forum rules Search

Page 3 of 11«123451011»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Terminator 5 and 6
Terminator 5 and 6
Date: Monday, 12 Nov 2012, 03:31 GMT | Message # 31

Friends

This is my idea for a Terminator 5.

Now because of each interference, excluding T1 cause that was part of the plan, the time travelers constantly changed the future including them destroying Cyberdyne and the T-X killing Connor's lieutenants. What if in the future, after Salvation, the humans lost the war. We already know that Connor was killed in 2032 by the T-850, what if the Resistance never recovered after his death. So a group of Resistance fighters go back to prevent Judgment Day, but Skynet sent back Terminators to assure his creation.

The time travelers go back to 94 and have managed to stop J-Day in 2003 (T3), Connor and his mother unknown of what happened. And in this story, Sarah survived her cancer.

Now, in our present 2012 and up, the Terminators managed to construct HKs and plasma weapons and upload Skynet to the internet spreading like a virus in cyberspace while the Terminators took over in reality. That's when the small number of Resistance fighters meet up with John and Sarah. They being none other then, a new Terminator and Kyle Reese because of the change in the timeline, this is an alternate Kyle Reese who wasn't bound to go back to 84. And their leader, Commander Jane Connor (played by Summer), John's future daughter who took over the Resistance after Kate was killed and the Resistance lost. So the Connor family reunited must battle Skynet in the present before our future is lost.

Cool huh?

I reject your reality and substitute my own

Message edited by Hicks - Monday, 12 Nov 2012, 03:32

Date: Monday, 12 Nov 2012, 03:52 GMT | Message # 32

Friends

This is a diagram of how it can work.

Blue represents the original timeline that the 1st Terminator, Kyle Reese, 2nd Terminator, and the T-1000 came from.
Red represents the change that was made due to the destruction of Cyberdyne and the timeline that the T-X and the T-850 came from.
Green represents the timeline that changed due to the T-850 and T-X's middling in 2003 leading to Terminator Salvation.
Silver represents how to change the timeline and lead into T5 with the new time travelers: the new Terminator, Jane, Kyle, and other Resistance fighters.

Message edited by Hicks - Monday, 12 Nov 2012, 03:54

Date: Monday, 12 Nov 2012, 16:17 GMT | Message # 33

Friends

Quote (Hicks)
what if the Resistance never recovered after his death

Correct me if I wrong but I'm pretty sure Kyle Reese said something about his death no meaning anything towards winning the war after he was killed because he said something along the lines of "We smashed their defense grid, We'd won". But good plot though a little confusing with the traveling and the timeline but I reckon they should just strap T3 & T4 story and just carry on the TSCC timeline.

Twitter: @KingFRJay94

Date: Monday, 12 Nov 2012, 16:25 GMT | Message # 34

Friends

Well yes, the Resistance did win in the ORIGINAL timeline, on the BLUE line. But after the Terminator and the Connor's destroyed Cyberdyne, they changed the future causing the RED timeline. What if in their effort to stop the war, they made it worse? Understand?

Date: Monday, 12 Nov 2012, 16:27 GMT | Message # 35

Friends

Oh yea I see, Thanks. I doubt it make it worse though.

Date: Monday, 12 Nov 2012, 16:40 GMT | Message # 36

Friends

Well considering that the Resistance won in 2029 in the original timeline, and Connor died in 2032 in the new timeline, that Skynet knows about all 3 of his failed attempts to kill Connor in Salvation, and the way things look in Salvation, things sound worse.

I'm just saying that after the destruction of Cyberdyne the timeline changed for the worse like the butterfly effect.

Date: Tuesday, 22 Jan 2013, 15:55 GMT | Message # 37

Friends

Just a quick update, In an Interview with The Sun, in an online interview with Arnold  Schwarzenegger, He has stated that T5 was being written for the last year and a half and nothing happened because it was not heading in the right direction. Arnold has know said, during the chat that they have hired new writers and it is now heading the right direction and expects is to be in post-production later this year.

Date: Thursday, 24 Jan 2013, 09:43 GMT | Message # 38

Site Admin

Kevin pointed out to me this article on Arnold Schwarzenegger's involvement in Terminator 5.

The confirmation we have all been waiting for has arrived. Arnold Schwarzenegger will in fact be returning to the "Terminator" franchise, in the new upcoming flick from Annapurna Pictures. How large of a role will the Governator have, is currently unknown.

Read the full article at amc

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Thursday, 14 Feb 2013, 20:56 GMT | Message # 39

Friends

Quote JayOh yea I see, Thanks. I doubt it make it worse though.

I can certainly see how it could make it worse(the war being stalled for a few years)the extra years make for time where mankind will invent better ways of constructing stuff that Skynet will add to its bag o tricks at the start of the war. like better armor, weapons etc. better computer tech. and so on

Date: Saturday, 16 Feb 2013, 03:41 GMT | Message # 40

Friends

Thank you! That's what I said. See that's how perfect it'd be for the next Terminator movie.

Date: Saturday, 16 Feb 2013, 05:18 GMT | Message # 41

Friends

Quote (chrisdvanne)
Kevin pointed out to me this article on Arnold Schwarzenegger's involvement in Terminator 5.

The confirmation we have all been waiting for has arrived. Arnold Schwarzenegger will in fact be returning to the "Terminator" franchise, in the new upcoming flick from Annapurna Pictures. How large of a role will the Governator have, is currently unknown.

Read the full article at amc

whether Arnie is in it or not doesn't really matter to me. the story is what matters. i think i speak for the majority of the Terminator fan base when i say that we want to see the defining moment where the first T-800 is sent back to 1984 and the moment where Kyle Reese is sent back to protect Sarah. and also the heart of Skynet. ie. the core, the T-Meg aka T-1000000.

No power in the 'verse can stop me.

Date: Saturday, 06 Apr 2013, 01:17 GMT | Message # 42

Friends

a new era of sci-fi is upon us- looking ahead to worlds that await, some great movies coming through the ranks, but maybe not this one terminator 5 expected in hmm they dont really know, at the moment, there is really no need for another terminator movie to come in and ruin the sc-fi party were having, but if new owners annapurna pictures think they can get this franchise back on the right track especially with arnold schwarzenegger, ps far to old but never mind they wont listen, maybe we should reserve judgement, as of this january they had laeta kalogridis and patrick lussier working on the screenplay for terminator 5, but exact plot details were being kept a secret besides that schwarzenegger as the cyberdyne cyborg might be back again. well we will be watching development closely to see where this goes. i know where annapurna should go and thats with a TSCC continuation the only way forward to get the franchise back on track, out with the old, and in with the new,

Date: Thursday, 13 Jun 2013, 01:11 GMT | Message # 43

Friends

another terminator sequel happening, recently, a man appeared -- a man who spoke of a future where man and machine had become one, and that at least one of those man-machines had a pretty big gut at this point in his life. i speak of news sources, that paramount pictures is in negotiations to get their distribution hands all over a fifth terminator movie, which will be produced by megan ellison`s annapurma pictures and david ellison`s sky dance productions. no one from any of those companies decided to comment once `the wrap` got in touch with them, so i guess its safe to just call this a rumor for now. and since no one called it down, lets call it probable. ever since the film found new writers in `laeta kalogridis``avatar` and `patrick lussier` `drive angry` news on the project has been skimpy, we know that arnold `affects accent``will be back`for the sequel, but we probably wont know details on that role for a while, but lets also take into consideration the rights to all things terminator shift over to james cameron in 2019. so we are probably looking at another two films, should this next one be profitable. and if it is, lets assume the studio will want someone who would be willing to commit to another sequel after that. so lets open the floodgates. who do you think paramount should get to bring the terminator back to sci-fi prominence,

Date: Saturday, 15 Jun 2013, 02:00 GMT | Message # 44

Friends

arnold schwarzenegger confirms he will be a terminator once again, and drops a start date. after a hiatus from hollywood and a foray into politics`im still waiting for him to make a run at the white house as predicted by demolition man`former austrian body builder `seriously name another one`is returning to action movies. not only is arnold schwarzenegger diving back into the genre where he made his name, but he is set to reprise one of his biggest, most iconic roles. yesterday it was reported that not only will schwarzenegger return to the terminator franchise for T5, but the film will begin shooting in early 2014. today we`ve got a few more specific details. this information comes from the fine folks at arnoldfans, who caught up with the man himself at the 21st century financial education summit in australia.`early 2014`now translates into january of 2014. seriously i dont think this is the way forward, its gonna be another bad terminator movie, no offence to arnie but this sort of role is way out of his league now he is a bit long in the tooth, its time to hand the baton over to a younger guy,

Date: Saturday, 22 Jun 2013, 01:38 GMT | Message # 45

Friends

terminator 5  casts dwayne johnson, could be a prequel. latest terminator 5 rumours suggest the rock may be sent back to the 1940`s to kill arnie, reports that johnson will play the film`s `most sinister machine` while arnie may be playing an all-new human character, saying, according to the scenario outlined, T5 may be a prequel set in the days of sarah connor`s parents, marking the first time terminators have been sent back in time to kill a character that existed before both john and sarah connor. `incredibly` schwarzenegger may not play the role of a machine in the next film, but a potentially heroic human figure in or close to the connor family, one theory is that schwarzenegger`s remarkable ability to protect the connor family in the 1940s or 1950s with antiquated weaponry by today`s standards ultimately inspired the machines to develop a terminator in his likeness that was eventually sent to 1984 when sarah connor was first targeted for termination.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Terminator 5 and 6
Page 3 of 11«123451011»
Search: