Latest Photos

Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!

New messages Members Forum rules Search

Page 2 of 11«12341011»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Terminator 5 and 6
Terminator 5 and 6
Date: Monday, 23 Apr 2012, 17:24 GMT | Message # 16

Friends

Quote (Chris)
I'm a huge fan of Arnold T2 is my favourite movie but he is far to old bring back the T800 and sell it with him looking old and it would be nice to see a female character that actually has a point to their part apart from being eye candy or viewed as needing to be protected and well I would love to see Cameron stomping some skulls (maybe the TOK gets an upgrade somehow ).

Yeah I love the T2 as well, but they need to get into the line of TtSCC, with Summer as Cameron and perhaps Allison too somehow.

and even if Cammy does not need protecting, would actually not mind see her and John(trying) repeateddly pulling each other out of danger, and repeatedly chew each other out for bringing them self in danger. and certainly would not mind see Cammy stamp on some metal skulls biggrin

Date: Monday, 23 Apr 2012, 18:01 GMT | Message # 17

Writer

Looking at that deleted scene from T3 now, it reminds me of Starship Troopers and those silly movie-reel styled news features.
I'm glad that scene was cut from the final movie as it would have made the film even sillier than it was at some points.
As it stands as a separate entity, its good for a laugh, but makes for an expensive addition to the gag reel

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles REUNION

Date: Tuesday, 24 Apr 2012, 03:15 GMT | Message # 18

Friends

Quote (KrelleK)
and even if Cammy does not need protecting, would actually not mind see her and John(trying) repeateddly pulling each other out of danger, and repeatedly chew each other out for bringing them self in danger. and certainly would not mind see Cammy stamp on some metal skulls

My favourite stuff from TSCC was when John still protected Cameron or stood up for her, throughout the second season John was being a brat and pushing Cameron away but when ever she needed help or protecting in some way he was there for her. Tts part of why Allison from Palmdale is one of my favourite eps not only did it show us something we wanted to see (the John and Cameron characters got so little air time and they wonder why season 2 bombed) but John put himself in danger to find and help Cameron when she needed it, even after she shoved him into the wall not knowing who she was along with not recognising him he kept following her to help her!

Date: Tuesday, 24 Apr 2012, 07:45 GMT | Message # 19

Friends

Quote (chrisdvanne)
Also i guess most of you have seen that deleted Scene in Terminator - 3 Showing why exactly the terminators look like Arnold.

yea. so i wonder if Skynet got the look of the other Terminators the same way? or if it just picked the others randomly?

No power in the 'verse can stop me.

Message edited by REG - Tuesday, 24 Apr 2012, 07:46

Date: Tuesday, 24 Apr 2012, 10:10 GMT | Message # 20

Friends

If I'm honest here, I think all the Terminator movies good, clear 1 and 2 were the best I find. The series, of course, some speeding up, overtaking, by a very good cast of roles.

But it is certain we can look forward a dark history that builds on Part 1 and Part 2.

And well that is the T-8xx Series.(RIP)., T-1xxx series such as the T-OK715 are my favorites ^ ^ only times on the edge ^ ^.

http://www.fanfiction.net
http://www.fanfiktion.de

Message edited by Marcel93 - Tuesday, 24 Apr 2012, 10:11

Date: Tuesday, 24 Apr 2012, 21:21 GMT | Message # 21

Friends

Quote (KrelleK)
Yeah I love the T2 as well, but they need to get into the line of TtSCC, with Summer as Cameron and perhaps Allison too somehow.

Just to put my opinion into the conversation, my own version of the Terminator canon goes like this: T1->T2( best T movie IMO)->TSCC

T3 and T4 should be completely out of the timeline because they are horrible movies and their story is far too weak to continue the franchise with.

T3 needs to be redone as a TSCC continuation and the subsequent episodes should be continuing that story.

Its absolutely vital that Summer plays Cam in them, Arnold can make cameos but as people said he is too old now to reassume his role full time. And Cameron is far better than Bob anyway, really his only feature was to look like an unstoppable juggernaut. He served his purpose very well nonetheless and I love Arnold and his characters. But Summer has so much more to offer that there really is no contest now IMO.

Summer Glau is so awesome, it isn't even funny!
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

Date: Wednesday, 25 Apr 2012, 04:37 GMT | Message # 22

Friends

Quote (Blazius)

Just to put my opinion into the conversation, my own version of the Terminator canon goes like this: T1->T2( best T movie IMO)->TSCC

T3 and T4 should be completely out of the timeline because they are horrible movies and their story is far too weak to continue the franchise with.

Its absolutely vital that Summer plays Cam in them, Arnold can make cameos but as people said he is too old now to reassume his role full time. And Cameron is far better than Bob anyway, really his only feature was to look like an unstoppable juggernaut. He served his purpose very well nonetheless and I love Arnold and his characters. But Summer has so much more to offer that there really is no contest now IMO.

i agree with you. T3 and T4 are abominations. they shouldn't have been made. all they did was hurt the franchise and didn't really add much to the story that couldn't have been done on TSCC. if they ever do continue the tv show or have some more movies they should completely ignore T3 and T4.
and yes Summer as Cameron is a must have as we need to know more about her. like for example how she can eat and why? no Terminator has done that before.

Date: Wednesday, 25 Apr 2012, 09:33 GMT | Message # 23

Friends

Quote (REG)
i agree with you. T3 and T4 are abominations. they shouldn't have been made. all they did was hurt the franchise and didn't really add much to the story that couldn't have been done on TSCC. if they ever do continue the tv show or have some more movies they should completely ignore T3 and T4. and yes Summer as Cameron is a must have as we need to know more about her. like for example how she can eat and why? no Terminator has done that before.

No Terminator has been shown to do that before, Cameron and Cromartie are the first Terminator/Cyborgs we have had the chance to see in action for more than 2 days in the story line of movies/TSCC there is every possibility that Cromartie was eating along with the other 888s that were back in time to retain their flesh covering. I think the only reason we saw Cameron eating was her taunting Derek by eating the pancake in addition to the early building of her relationship with John by taking the chip from him (remember in T2 John offered Sarah some of his fries/chips she refused them, he made the same offer to Cameron and she accepted possibly becauuse she knew about that incident).

Definately need to see Cameron back in the T5 movies (played by Summer), she brought an eliment to the Terminators (that was evident in T2 when you watched the T800 close enough) to the forefront without losing what made a Terminator so scary but she managed to show a humanside (sense of humanity) that was there in the T800 but not as obvious. If they cast someone like Vin Diesel as the lead Terminator etc they might as well throw it in the bin as they would be throwing away the thing that made the Terminator franchise so special (aside from the Terminators beating the hell out of each other) the way a human was able to teach a machine designed for killing that there is a different way.

T3 and T4 sucked because they threw all the things that James Cameron worked into his stories out the window, there was so little interaction between the characters that made you take notice all you saw was some great fight scenes or none at all if you talk about T4 (no surprises why that movie was a failure casting Christian Bale as John Connor when he doesnt even come close to resembling Kyle Reese or the variations of John Connor that we saw in T2 (older and younger versions) and T3)

Date: Saturday, 28 Apr 2012, 14:55 GMT | Message # 24

Friends

Quote (Chris)
T3 and T4 sucked because they threw all the things that James Cameron worked into his stories out the window, there was so little interaction between the characters that made you take notice all you saw was some great fight scenes or none at all if you talk about T4 (no surprises why that movie was a failure casting Christian Bale as John Connor when he doesnt even come close to resembling Kyle Reese or the variations of John Connor that we saw in T2 (older and younger versions) and T3)

T:Salvation had some ok moments. like showing other models of Terminator that we hadn't seen before like the harvester and moto-terminators. and a closer look at Skynet city. but other than that it didn't really add anything to the story. also why was John Connor so in the foreground? he talked over the radio and airwaves. i thought he was supposed to remain as hidden as possible. doing the announcements was a dumb thing to do. the terminators could easily track the signal and find him.

Date: Saturday, 12 May 2012, 21:48 GMT | Message # 25

Friends

Hello,
I have news about the new Terminator 5 movie. Justin Li is currently discussing whether it would be feasible the fifth Terminator movie this year or even turn into much more to the beginning of the new year.

It is checked whether it is feasible.

Source: Interview with Justin Li and SyFy

Message edited by Marcel93 - Saturday, 12 May 2012, 21:50

Date: Saturday, 12 May 2012, 22:17 GMT | Message # 26

Friends

I'm not sure if is should watch another Terminator Sequel I mean T4 was ok I liked the Moto-terminators

but on the other hand it was kinda frightend that Skynet was able to build a "marcus" model that tricks humans ( and the unit itself) to be human but we had that in TSCC already (the derek cry scene)

if skynet is able to create almost humans then they are not Machines anymore they are "us"

and I'm afraid this is what we will see in T5 or T6 and I'm not sure if i want to see that wacko

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

Message edited by Fox012 - Saturday, 12 May 2012, 22:19

Date: Sunday, 13 May 2012, 11:34 GMT | Message # 27

Friends

Terminator 5 is connected to the first film that I know of.

Date: Friday, 18 May 2012, 03:06 GMT | Message # 28

Friends

Quote (Fox012)
but on the other hand it was kinda frightend that Skynet was able to build a "marcus" model that tricks humans ( and the unit itself) to be human but we had that in TSCC already (the derek cry scene)

Marcus was the prototype of the T-800. just like the T-1000 is a prototype.

Quote (Marcel93)
Hello,
I have news about the new Terminator 5 movie. Justin Li is currently discussing whether it would be feasible the fifth Terminator movie this year or even turn into much more to the beginning of the new year.

It is checked whether it is feasible.

Source: Interview with Justin Li and SyFy

do you have a link for that please?

Message edited by REG - Friday, 18 May 2012, 03:08

Date: Saturday, 02 Jun 2012, 05:53 GMT | Message # 29

Friends

From Movieweb:

"While an insider wouldn't name specific names, it is believed that Linda Hamilton and Michael Biehn will return as Sarah Connor and Kyle Reese in Terminator 5. The insider also claimed the title will be Terminator 2012.

Justin Lin is set to direct Terminator 5, which is currently seeking a screenwriter and a studio home. It isn't known if Terminator 5 will take place on the same timeline as the first four Terminator movies or not, mainly because a script hasn't even been started yet.

Our initial story from last week also indicated that the rights to The Terminator franchise will revert back to original director James Cameron if a new movie isn't put into production by 2018.

Terminator 5 is in development and stars Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Then again, looks like Justin Li is out of it: This from StarsSeeker

Update! Justin Lin is no longer part of the mix of “Terminator 5,” we have confirmed. Lin can’t do the movie — for now at least — because he’ll be shooting the sixth “Fast and Furious” movie for Universal. lol, sorry.. another Fast and Furious instead of T5? Wrong choice!

(see article for cut info)

McG has said that the next film will deal with time travel, although he hasn’t given away many details at this time. He did want to go back to the roots of the series, with a man coming back in time and running from a Terminator. It looks like there will be a new kind of Terminator as well, but again, plot details are scarce for the moment.

Message edited by Kali - Saturday, 02 Jun 2012, 05:58

Date: Saturday, 02 Jun 2012, 14:02 GMT | Message # 30

Friends

Quote (Kali)
McG has said that the next film will deal with time travel, although he hasn’t given away many details at this time. He did want to go back to the roots of the series, with a man coming back in time and running from a Terminator. It looks like there will be a new kind of Terminator as well, but again, plot details are scarce for the moment.

no please not McG. he ruined the last Terminator movie. he clearly doesn't know much about the franchise. if you need any proof watch Terminator Salvation.
i do have to say that there were some moments in T:S that were ok. like seeing the harvester and some of Skynet city. but the overall story was bad, very bad.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Terminator 5 and 6
Page 2 of 11«12341011»
Search: