Wizard World Comic Con Nashville
September 8-10, 2017

Wizard World Comic Con Austin
November 17-19, 2017

Juke Joint!
By Admirator

Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
By KevinInEngland

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

The Happy Birthday thread
By KevinInEngland

Summer Glau at Comicpalooza 2015
By chrisdvanne

Everything on Wonder Woman Reboots
By robbo

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By robbo

Game of Thrones
By robbo

The official funny thread
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Wizard World Comic Con Austin
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: Lovely shot of Summer and Val's wedding by Joan Allen

robbo on: Breathtaking photo of Summer by Tarina Tarantino

chrisdvanne on: The cast of Firefly is coming to Wizard World Chicago, Nashville and Austin

Jim Scalia on: Breathtaking photo of Summer by Tarina Tarantino

mark cornwell on: The cast of Firefly is coming to Wizard World Chicago, Nashville and Austin

Martin John on: Artist Jake Thompson wins prize at Mary Valley Art contest with portrait of Summer

chrisdvanne on: Breathtaking photo of Summer by Tarina Tarantino

RedsBaron on: Breathtaking photo of Summer by Tarina Tarantino

KevinInEngland on: Breathtaking photo of Summer by Tarina Tarantino

chrisdvanne on: Breathtaking photo of Summer by Tarina Tarantino

New videos

00:04:51

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 11 of 11«1291011
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Terminator 5 and 6
Terminator 5 and 6
Date: Wednesday, 2015 Sep 23, 08:57 GMT | Message # 151

Site Admin

Quote robbo ()
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jai Courtney pose during a 'Terminator Genisys' photo call at the Park Hyatt Sydney on June 4, 2015 in Sydney, Australia.

Jai Courtney should hire a stylist.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Saturday, 2015 Oct 03, 00:38 GMT | Message # 152

Friends

"Terminator" Sequels On Indefinite Hold 

After the failure of "Terminator Genisys" at the U.S. domestic box-office earlier this year, it looked like proposed plans for two more "Terminator" films and a potential TV series spin-off were put on the scrap heap. 

Then came the strong international box-office figures for the film, including robust business in China, which seemed to stir talk that the sequels could well proceed. 

Now though THR reports that despite the $440 million worldwide haul, "Terminator Genisys" will still lose money and their sources say: "the notion of a 'Terminator' universe is on hold indefinitely."

'Genisys' grossed a mere $89 million domestically in the United States. Sporting a $150 million production budget, not to mention marketing and distribution costs of a similar number, the news does not come as a huge surprise. 

Oh dear, time to go back to Plan A! TSCC!!!!! biggrin

Via: THR

Date: Monday, 2015 Oct 05, 21:41 GMT | Message # 153

Site Admin

Quote robbo ()
"Terminator" Sequels On Indefinite Hold 

It looks like Arnold won't be back this time.

Date: Tuesday, 2015 Oct 06, 02:31 GMT | Message # 154

Friends

#153 Nope! I'm afraid to say 'His famous I'll be back' will turn into 'I won't be back' 
We have to call it a day at some stage in our lives and Arnold has reached that stage unfortunately.

Date: Tuesday, 2015 Oct 20, 11:05 GMT | Message # 155

Site Admin

Terminator Genisys Behind-the-Scenes Clip

On Tuesday, October 20, Paramount Home Media Distribution will release Terminator Genisys on Digital HD (get your copy here), and ComingSoon.net has your exclusive first look at the “Infiltration & Termination” special feature that will be available on iTunes Extras. In the clip, Arnold Schwarzenegger talks about working with director Alan Taylor.

Date: Thursday, 2016 Jan 21, 04:08 GMT | Message # 156

Friends

Paramount Pulls Terminator Genisys Sequel Off Release Schedule 

The next film in the Terminator franchise has been taken off Paramount's release calendar, the studio confirmed Wednesday. 

Terminator 2 had been scheduled to arrive in theaters on May 19th, 2017, but Paramount has now set Dwayne Johnson's Baywatch film on that release date. 

The most recent Terminator film, Terminator: Genisys, debuted last summer and went on to make a relatively weak $89.8 million at the box office over its 11-week run (for context, 1991's Terminator 2: Judgement Day was that year's top-grossing film with a domestic total of $204.8 million). It didn't fare too well with critics, either: The movie has a 25 percent on Rotten Tomatoes. 

How humiliating for the Terminator franchise a Baywatch movie (no offence) taking over the release date! Anybody know where 'James is hiding. come out, come out, wherever you are - I think your a wanted man!

Via: EW

Date: Wednesday, 2016 Jun 29, 02:31 GMT | Message # 157

Friends

"Terminator Genisys" Becomes A Mobile Game

Though it was both a critical and commercial flop, Skydance Productions is determined to make some money out of the wreckage of "Terminator Genisys" with plans announced for a tie-in all-new mobile game release next year.

Skydance and game developer Plarium ("Vikings: War of Clans," "Total Domination: Reborn") are teaming to develop a mobile game for iOS and Android. The clan-based MMO strategy game will pull from the themes, experiences and character likenesses from 'Genisys' which overcame dismal U.S. box-office thanks to a $350 million global haul.

This game is separate from "Terminator Genisys: Guardian," a third-person shooter game which Glu Mobile published last year. In the new game, we follow the struggles of the Resistance, whose soldiers are in a state of civil war over the few resources and weapons that remain. Players will have the option to lead a Resistance Commander or Skynet Command Node as the war between machine and man continues.

Skydance COO Jesse Sisgold says in a statement: "Mobile games have incredible potential to expand the universe of characters and experiences we have created for a movie and provided audiences and fans with a brand new perspective on our content. Plarium has had great success in creating state-of-the-art (massively multiplayer online) titles and we look forward to working with them to bring our Terminator franchise to mobile devices in highly engaging new ways."

The game will be free to play, with optional in-app purchases.

Well it does look as though they are trying to eke out as much money from the franchise. As much as they can before the rights revert back to Cameron.

Via: Variety

Emilia Clarke at the Me Before You European Film Premiere at Curzon Mayfair, London on 25th May 2016.

Emilia Clarke at the Me Before You European Film PremiereEmilia Clarke at the Me Before You European Film Premiere

Date: Wednesday, 2016 Jun 29, 12:03 GMT | Message # 158

Friends

Quote robbo ()
-snip-

A mobile game nobody's going to play. Gee, what a great idea Skydance!

don't bother they're here

Date: Saturday, 2016 Jul 02, 02:18 GMT | Message # 159

Friends

# 158

I would imagine 'Up the creek without a paddle' that's Skydance for u' clutching at straws!

Date: Tuesday, 2016 Jul 05, 01:48 GMT | Message # 160

Friends

# 160 

25 years that's astonishing! "hasta la vista" Arnie, he had quite a witty sense of humor back in those days. Well, depending on who you ask but for me T2 is one of my all time favs!! smile

Date: Friday, 2016 Jul 08, 01:56 GMT | Message # 161

Friends

# 162 

I need your clothes, your boots, and your motorcycle. I bet it's pretty cool to play a sinister bad guy who also has a certain human side to things. Well i suppose he did try to a certain degree. and it was always gonna be awesome to see Schwarzenegger as the big hero. I have to admit Arnie was a cool customer back in his leather heydays. 

Fantastic publicity stills and behind-the-scenes from the brilliant Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991).

Date: Friday, 2016 Jul 08, 05:27 GMT | Message # 162

Friends

Quote chrisdvanne ()
Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991).

Quote robbo ()
Fantastic publicity stills and behind-the-scenes from the brilliant Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991).

Great film indeed! In this film, Arnold made Terminators look more friendly to us and that was a great concept. I have never heard though, a woman getting in love with him, because of that role. On the other hand, Cameron/Summer made some kind of Terminators (TOK715 type most particularly), to be absolutely target of people's love smile !

To the Sweetest Terminator in the Verse..., Summtris (game), Twitter

Message edited by Admirator - Friday, 2016 Jul 08, 05:49

Date: Sunday, 2017 Jul 02, 00:56 GMT | Message # 163

Friends

Trailer: "Terminator 2 3D" Featuring James Cameron 

Distrib Films US has enlisted the help of writer-director James Cameron to promote the upcoming 3D re-release of Cameron's iconic sci-fi feature "Terminator 2: Judgement Day" which turns 26 years old this week but remains as iconic as ever. 

Cameron says an entire generation of fans has never experienced T2 on the big screen and will now finally get the opportunity, along with seeing a film in 3D for the first time thanks to Stereo D, whom he calls "the best 3D conversion house in the world". 

The film will exclusively hit AMC Theaters on August 25th. 

I would after say just by watching these 2 minutes it makes you realize how dreadful the last couple of movies (especially the last one, i couldn't stop laughing) were.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Terminator 5 and 6
Page 11 of 11«1291011
Search: