San Francisco Comic Con
September 1-3, 2017

Wizard World Comic Con Nashville
September 8-10, 2017

Wizard World Comic Con Austin
November 17-19, 2017

Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
By KevinInEngland

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

The Happy Birthday thread
By KevinInEngland

Summer Glau at Comicpalooza 2015
By chrisdvanne

Everything on Wonder Woman Reboots
By robbo

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By robbo

Game of Thrones
By robbo

The official funny thread
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Wizard World Comic Con Austin
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Wizard World Comic Con Nashville
By chrisdvanne

New comments

robbo on: Breathtaking photo of Summer by Tarina Tarantino

chrisdvanne on: The cast of Firefly is coming to Wizard World Chicago, Nashville and Austin

Jim Scalia on: Breathtaking photo of Summer by Tarina Tarantino

mark cornwell on: The cast of Firefly is coming to Wizard World Chicago, Nashville and Austin

Martin John on: Artist Jake Thompson wins prize at Mary Valley Art contest with portrait of Summer

chrisdvanne on: Breathtaking photo of Summer by Tarina Tarantino

RedsBaron on: Breathtaking photo of Summer by Tarina Tarantino

KevinInEngland on: Breathtaking photo of Summer by Tarina Tarantino

chrisdvanne on: Breathtaking photo of Summer by Tarina Tarantino

Fermi on: Breathtaking photo of Summer by Tarina Tarantino

New videos

00:04:51

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 10 of 11«12891011»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Terminator 5 and 6
Terminator 5 and 6
Date: Wednesday, 2015 Feb 18, 00:00 GMT | Message # 136

Site Admin

A review of Terminator Genisys popped up online. It's based on a screeplay so that doesn't mean it will be what will be shown in theatre.

What To Expect: A screenplay that makes Rise of the Machines and even Sarah Connor Chronicles look like master works

Hum, not sure I should trust the opinion of someone who disliked TSCC.

If you're not afraid of spoilers, here's the link: http://www.manlymovie.net/2015....ay.html

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Wednesday, 2015 Feb 18, 02:39 GMT | Message # 137

Friends

# 136  Quite an Intriguing article, I have no doubt that I will watch the movie somewhere along the line, but I can't help thinking to myself with a bit of a chuckle that it could be for a laugh.
Whether the movie is going to be entertaining for the teen kids and not for the adults I think we'll just have to wait and see. 
Mind you from what I've read which is numerous reviews of different opinions and thoughts from Terminator and non Terminator fans the movie seems to be going down like a lead balloon.

Date: Wednesday, 2015 Feb 25, 02:35 GMT | Message # 138

Friends

Schwarzenegger Set For More "Terminator" 

The upcoming "Terminator Genisys" won't be the swan song for Arnold Schwarzenegger's T-800 it would seem.

This week the actor told The Arnold Fans that "Yes, of course, next year" when asked if he'd be involved in a follow-up to this year's "Terminator Genisys". 

As previously reported, 'Genisys' marks the start of a new trilogy of films - a trilogy that the producers hope to complete before 2019 when the rights revert back to creator James Cameron. This would fit the timetable with the second film shooting next year ahead of a Summer 2017 release.

Schwarzenegger is expected to shoot "The Legend of Conan" this fall once he wraps his 'Genisys' press commitments. 

We'll I'm not to sure! they'll be a point when he'll retire the role because physical problems. And let's face it Arnie will be a 70 year old Terminator in 2017. Plus if this movie fails to launch the sequels I can't see anymore of the so called trilogy being released. And unfortunately the fans won't be back. 

Via: ComicBook.Com

Date: Wednesday, 2015 Feb 25, 10:32 GMT | Message # 139

Site Admin

Quote robbo ()
Schwarzenegger Set For More "Terminator"

We've discussed this before with fans and some thought Terminator Genisys could be his last Terminator while my opinion was that he would be part of the trilogy.
Arnold's ego is the size of his biceps and there's no way he would stop, even if that means seeing a 70 year old Terminator.

Here's my suggestion for the new Terminator, a younger one that is not necessarily modeled after a former bodybuilding champion. You may not be familiar with his face (unless you're a fan of Miley Cyrus) but his name will probably ring a bell.

Meet...Patrick Schwarzenegger!!

Patrick Schwarzenegger arrives at The Tom Ford Autumn/Winter 2015 Womenswear Collection PresentationPatrick Schwarzenegger arrives at The Tom Ford Autumn/Winter 2015 Womenswear Collection PresentationPatrick Schwarzenegger arrives at The Tom Ford Autumn/Winter 2015 Womenswear Collection Presentation

Date: Thursday, 2015 Feb 26, 03:41 GMT | Message # 140

Friends

# 139 Nice find Chris! Believe it or not I never knew Arnie had a son called Patrick.
I know I've led a sheltered life. Obviously at his age he has family but its something that I have never really looked in to. (and no regarding Miley Cyrus).
His name does now and not a bad suggestion if that's his trade acting.

Message edited by robbo - Thursday, 2015 Feb 26, 03:43

Date: Thursday, 2015 Feb 26, 17:35 GMT | Message # 141

Site Admin

Quote robbo ()
# 139 Nice find Chris! Believe it or not I never knew Arnie had a son called Patrick.

Well, one of the consequences of my "job" at Summer-Glau.com is that I keep informed of the celebs's life. But my suggestions to hire Patrick as the new Terminator was mostly made in jest. wink

Date: Wednesday, 2015 Mar 25, 21:30 GMT | Message # 142

Site Admin

Terminator Genisys‬ - New 1st Motion Poster, unveiled by Paramount UK.

Only a few months before his return - watch the Terminator Genisys living one-sheet here.

Terminator Genisys. In cinemas July 2015. Starring Arnold Schwarzenegger, Emilia Clarke, Jai Courtney, Jason Clarke, J.K. Simmons, Byung-Hun Lee and Matt Smith

Date: Monday, 2015 Apr 13, 20:07 GMT | Message # 143

Site Admin

Warning: If you watch this trailer, a plot twist of epic proportions will be revealed.

Terminator Genisys Movie - Official Trailer 2

Judging from this new Terminator Genisys trailer, they are basing this movie off of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, with the other Terminator faction that wanted John to survive.

Also this screen capture of Arnold's T-800 is strangely reminiscent of Cameron in TSCC 1.02

screen capture of Arnold's T-800TSCC 1.02 Gnothi Seauton - Publicity still of Summer Glau

Date: Sunday, 2015 Jun 28, 06:36 GMT | Message # 144

Site Admin

The new Genisys posters will make every Arnold fans happy!

Terminator Genisys posterTerminator Genisys poster

Date: Thursday, 2015 Jul 23, 02:02 GMT | Message # 145

Friends

The Future Of "Terminator" 

Several weeks on from the release of "Terminator Genisys," Paramount is reportedly taking a wait and see approach regarding the Terminator franchise. Reviews for the new film were dire, and domestically the film has only nabbed $81 million. 

Globally it has proven better, with $278 million so far and the lucrative China box-office market still to come, but even so - the numbers aren't good enough for Paramount to be rushing forward with a follow-up. A source tells THR: "We will definitely need to see the holds globally to confirm that people like the film."

As the rights revert to James Cameron in 2019, the plan was to film the next two movies back-to-back to get them done in time, but that may no longer be a viable option anymore. Don't expect a decision either way until later in the year. 

The problem with Genysis is maybe not an issue with the story, it seems to be revolving around towards the characters of the movie, discussions of Courtney maybe even not being the weakest link in the film, reports of Emilia Clarke as Sarah Connor as been terrible, suggestions of the movie being bland. "as I say everybody has a different opinion me myself I haven't seen the film just yet but hopefully will soon."

Via: THR

Date: Thursday, 2015 Jul 23, 08:03 GMT | Message # 146

Site Admin

#Ref 149
The fact Genisys won't even reach $100 million in the U.S. says a lot about the audience interest in the Terminator franchise. Jurassic World used the same formula as Terminator (with a less complicated script though), and yet people loved it and it made 1.5 billion dollars.
It doesn't bode well for the future of the Terminator franchise. I have never believed that a new TV series was feasible and now I have the feeling it's out of question.

Date: Monday, 2015 Aug 03, 14:41 GMT | Message # 147

Site Admin

One Game of Thrones, Two Sarah Connors. Bad Emilia Clarke photoshop work courtesy of Paramount's marketing department

One Game of Thrones, Two Sarah Connor

Date: Thursday, 2015 Aug 06, 08:12 GMT | Message # 148

Site Admin

Terminator Genisys spoiler!

I was working on something and it came out terribly. So I could get something uploaded I'm posting something I did for the Hypnopics site. Please ignore the very cheeeeesy dialog. Anyway I realize this doesn't match with the plot of the Sarah Connor show. I was just having fun with it

Art by unseenunheard

Date: Monday, 2015 Sep 14, 18:50 GMT | Message # 149

Site Admin

In the Terminator universe, no clothes can go through time using the Time displacement equipment ...well, except for Arnold's colored bermuda shorts biggrin

behind the scenes on set of Terminatorbehind the scenes on set of Terminator

Date: Wednesday, 2015 Sep 23, 02:47 GMT | Message # 150

Friends

Terminator: Genisys

With just over $440 million in box-office revenue, $350m of which is from overseas audiences, "Terminator: Genisys" has reportedly edged out the likes of "Mad Max: Fury Road" and "Ant-Man" in terms of box-office success and is currently the tenth highest worldwide grosser of the year.

Box-Office revenue means nothing, I would imagine Terminator Genisys cost way more than Ant-Man and Mad Max. After production/marketing costs, I think the other two movies would have made a better profit. However, does the profit Terminator Genisys made warrant Paramount to make two more additional sequels? I'm not so sure?

[Via: Box-Office Mojo]

Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jai Courtney pose during a 'Terminator Genisys' photo call at the Park Hyatt Sydney on June 4, 2015 in Sydney, Australia.

Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jai Courtney pose during a 'Terminator Genisys' photo callArnold Schwarzenegger and Jai Courtney pose during a 'Terminator Genisys' photo callArnold Schwarzenegger and Jai Courtney pose during a 'Terminator Genisys' photo call

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Terminator 5 and 6
Page 10 of 11«12891011»
Search: