Latest Photos

Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!

New messages Members Forum rules Search

Page 1 of 111231011»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Terminator 5 and 6
Terminator 5 and 6
Date: Friday, 20 Apr 2012, 15:11 GMT | Message # 1

Friends

Not much longer then the time has come, director Justin Lin ('Fast & Furious Five ") takes over the rotating of the 5th Termintor film and James Cameron is with advice.

James Cameron spoke with Arnold Schwarzenegger, if all goes well we will it, to see the T-800.

2014, published the 5th movie and 2 years later, will also be part of the 6.

http://www.fanfiction.net
http://www.fanfiktion.de

Date: Friday, 20 Apr 2012, 15:44 GMT | Message # 2

Site Admin

So much news on these movies with Justin Li and Arnold were announced, then denied a while later that i will wait something official.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Friday, 20 Apr 2012, 18:14 GMT | Message # 3

Writer

At this point, I'm not looking forward to any Terminator movie. 'What we got' and the 'what might have been' for T:Salvation has left a bad taste in my mouth for any further films. If the story was as good as all the special effects and the fantastic cinematography, it would have been something. As it is, T3 is a better story than T4. Compared to T4, I actually enjoy watching T3.

If T5 & T6 actually get made, I'd hope they ignore T3 & T4 and try to do something new, or pick up with TSCC story (long shot), or give us the future story which led up to John Connor sending first Kyle and then the T-800 back in time to save his mother and himself in T1 & T2. That dark story needs to be told.

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles REUNION

Date: Saturday, 21 Apr 2012, 00:31 GMT | Message # 4

Friends

I want Summer as CammyGirlBot and Allison Too, just to bad it is a longshot, I really hope they forget about T3 and 4 for too, and tie it to the story of TtSCC

Date: Saturday, 21 Apr 2012, 04:58 GMT | Message # 5

Friends

Quote (The1Russter)
At this point, I'm not looking forward to any Terminator movie. 'What we got' and the 'what might have been' for T:Salvation has left a bad taste in my mouth for any further films. If the story was as good as all the special effects and the fantastic cinematography, it would have been something. As it is, T3 is a better story than T4. Compared to T4, I actually enjoy watching T3.

T4 is an unwatchable mess which brings shame on the franchise and while T3 is infinitely better than T4, its still a very bad movie. So I'm in the same boat actually: I don't care even if there'll be new Terminator movies, they'll all be crap and I won't be interested in them .

Its also because of TSCC of course. IMO TSCC is the pinnacle of what you can do with the franchise and if it remained on air and would have been able to tell its story then there wouldn't remain anything more to tell about the universe anyway.

But even now anything else aside from TSCC wouldn't be able live up to the high standards for me which the show provided even in its butchered state and thus it'd be pointless. If TSCC doesn't return either in TV show or movie format and Summer isn't in it, I can safely say that Terminator is pretty much dead for me sad .

Summer Glau is so awesome, it isn't even funny!
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

Date: Saturday, 21 Apr 2012, 11:30 GMT | Message # 6

Friends

Quote (Blazius)
Its also because of TSCC of course. IMO TSCC is the pinnacle of what you can do with the franchise and if it remained on air and would have been able to tell its story then there wouldn't remain anything more to tell about the universe anyway.

But even now anything else aside from TSCC wouldn't be able live up to the high standards for me which the show provided even in its butchered state and thus it'd be pointless. If TSCC doesn't return either in TV show or movie format and Summer isn't in it, I can safely say that Terminator is pretty much dead for me .

Is it a possibility that one could send in a email/letter to say that we would prefer it to follow the TtSCC story instead of the T3 an T4?

Date: Saturday, 21 Apr 2012, 13:31 GMT | Message # 7

Friends

First of all thanks to you that you participate in this discussion. Before starting, these are Informamtion official sources. Terminator 5 is ready for turning, it is only the question whether Arnie plays along.

If you want further contact TSCC, you would have to rewrite everything from Terminator 3, do not forget TSCC takes place in a real-time alternatives ^ ^. Sure, it would already see Summer Glau again as Terminatrix. But that's a hot pavement.

For Source: SyFy had an interview with Justin Li

Date: Saturday, 21 Apr 2012, 18:13 GMT | Message # 8

Friends

I'm not sure if I understand what Marcel93 is saying, but my question is who would be the biggest movie draw for T5 or T6, Summer Glau or Arnold Schwarzenegger. Even though I was a big Arnold fan and I at first had a hard time accepting Summer as a Terminator, I believe she wound up playing the role better than Arnold. So I would say Summer would be the bigger movie draw. If they somehow manage to have both of them in a story that made sense it would be a win-win scenario.

Date: Saturday, 21 Apr 2012, 21:16 GMT | Message # 9

Friends

@ RNBM

That would not work. Summer Glau could not play along in the normal Terminator movies. Back when Summer Glau as the Terminator is coming and it should be a TSCC film ever, it must adapt to the series and must not overlap with the normal of film overlap.

TSCC deletes the course from Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines. A whole new story emerges.

Date: Saturday, 21 Apr 2012, 22:33 GMT | Message # 10

Friends

I agree that a new story nees to emerge; all the better not to contiue down the T4 stroy line. A new story needs to develop just like a new story developed for T3. T3 didn't follow along the same timeline as T1 since T2 changed the timeline for T3. So a T5 can go down any timeline that is desired and if that one includes the TSCC timeline, it would definatly improve the T5 movie. I Don't see why the Unble bob Character couldn't be enhanced along with a Cameron. There are many fanfics that have a Cameron and Uncle Bob in the story. Though the Uncle Bob character is only a minor part. In my opinion Arnold is past his prime, without a Summer Glau T5 will be a disaster. Again, I'm a Arnold fan, but its been 30 years since T1.

Date: Sunday, 22 Apr 2012, 20:44 GMT | Message # 11

Friends

Exactly ^ ^. But there must come a time until the idea

Date: Monday, 23 Apr 2012, 11:24 GMT | Message # 12

Friends

T5 could explain how Cameron comes into existence along with some nice scences of future battles (possibly Serrano Point being overrun by Skynet and Cameron is sent back to change the outcome of that battle) with it ending in her going back in time possibly followed by another Terminator etc if they realise there is a problem before the TDE is shut down (it's unlikely that Future John would leave himself unprotected if he had the option).

Then it goes back to TSCC where John is at that point of looking for Cameron and TSCC leads the fans into T6 which again would have Cameron in it along with a steady cast that hasn't been killed off and allows for some more epic battles.

I'm a huge fan of Arnold T2 is my favourite movie but he is far to old bring back the T800 and sell it with him looking old and it would be nice to see a female character that actually has a point to their part apart from being eye candy or viewed as needing to be protected and well I would love to see Cameron stomping some skulls (maybe the TOK gets an upgrade somehow biggrin ).

Date: Monday, 23 Apr 2012, 12:01 GMT | Message # 13

Friends

Well too old, but there are computer simulations ^ ^. Well wait for what comes first to us, no matter how ^ ^

Date: Monday, 23 Apr 2012, 16:22 GMT | Message # 14

Friends

Quote (The1Russter)
If T5 & T6 actually get made, I'd hope they ignore T3 & T4 and try to do something new, or pick up with TSCC story (long shot), or give us the future story which led up to John Connor sending first Kyle and then the T-800 back in time to save his mother and himself in T1 & T2. That dark story needs to be told.

TSCC does ignore the storyline of T3 and T4. it is set directly after T2. so if they do make T5 and T6 which is a possibility i really do hope they show the moment where Kyle gets sent back.

Quote (RNBM)
at first had a hard time accepting Summer as a Terminator, I believe she wound up playing the role better than Arnold.

i agree with you there. she had more emotion which makes for a more believable cyborg infiltrator. i really do hope that Summer is cast in the next two Terminator movies. i want to see the history of Cameron and exactly what model she is and how and why Skynet made her.

i read somewhere that Arnold would not be playing a Terminator but an old human man. it was most likely a rumor but it would kind of make sense. Skynet learned about humans by cutting them up, etc. and it had to get the faces and body types from somewhere so if the rumor about Arnold is true it would make sense in that respect.

No power in the 'verse can stop me.

Date: Monday, 23 Apr 2012, 16:55 GMT | Message # 15

Site Admin

Quote (REG)
i read somewhere that Arnold would not be playing a Terminator but an old human man. it was most likely a rumor but it would kind of make sense. Skynet learned about humans by cutting them up, etc. and it had to get the faces and body types from somewhere so if the rumor about Arnold is true it would make sense in that respect.

I haven't read about T5 for a while but i guess they will come up with an idea to include Uncle Bob somehow.

Also i guess most of you have seen that deleted Scene in Terminator - 3 Showing why exactly the terminators look like Arnold.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Terminator 5 and 6
Page 1 of 111231011»
Search: