[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Actors who have played in movies/tv shows weddings
Actors who have played in movies/tv shows weddings
chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 27 Mar 2012, 15:17 | Message # 1
Group: Administrators
In Hollywood, you know you're an accomplished performer the moment you play a fake wedding, probably because showing a wedding on screen is a way of drawing us and touching our emotions; before that, you're only in the Rising Star category.

Up to today, Summer has played a bride in two tv movies/tv shows : the first time was in Lifetime movie Deadly Honeymoon (2010) and the second time was in NBC's The Cape (2011).

Here's what Summer Glau said in an interview for the New York Post website :
PW: And you have your first fake wedding in "Deadly Honeymoon," don't you?
Summer: Yes! It was a moment for me. I think for most girls, you can’t escape the magic of putting on the dress and imagining what it would feel like. There are a few moments where Lindsay gets teary-eyed, and it felt real to me. Although my boyfriend was there, so it was funny for him to attend my wedding to Chris Carmack, but he was such a good sport.

Summer Glau (Lindsey Ross-Forrest) and Chris Carmack (Trevor Forrest) star in the Lifetime Movie Network Original Movie 'Deadly Honeymoon'

Summer Glau's wedding in The Cape

Feel free to comment Summer's scenes and/or mention the wedding scenes you will always remember on movies and tv shows

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

The1RussterDate: Tuesday, 27 Mar 2012, 23:34 | Message # 2
Group: Writer
Makes me wonder what TSCC fan reactions would have been if Sarah had a nightmare in which John and Cameron got married? :-)

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles REUNION

BlaziusDate: Wednesday, 28 Mar 2012, 00:02 | Message # 3
Group: Friends
Quote (chrisdvanne)
PW: And you have your first fake wedding in "Deadly Honeymoon," don't you?
Summer: Yes! It was a moment for me. I think for most girls, you can’t escape the magic of putting on the dress and imagining what it would feel like. There are a few moments where Lindsay gets teary-eyed, and it felt real to me. Although my boyfriend was there, so it was funny for him to attend my wedding to Chris Carmack, but he was such a good sport.

All of Summers innocence and girliness is in those sentences IMO. I find it unbearably cute. I really hope Summer never grows up from it, this is what makes her such a great person and makes her such a great actress, the fact that she can still dream!

The end will be the moment when she gets disillusioned.

Quote (The1Russter)
Makes me wonder what TSCC fan reactions would have been if Sarah had a nightmare in which John and Cameron got married? :-)

Or if John dreamed that Sarah and Cam got married and Cam suddenly becomes his stepmother wacko

Summer Glau is so awesome, it isn't even funny!
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 28 Mar 2012, 00:21 | Message # 4
Group: Administrators
Quote The1Russter

LOL!

This is completely plausible imo and similar to the dream scenes in tscc s02 ep16 "Some Must Watch While Some Must Sleep"

Summer Glau in her underwear in TSCC 2x16 Some Must Watch While Some Must Sleep 1080p HD

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Actors who have played in movies/tv shows weddings
Page 1 of 11
Search: