menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Favorite Characters Starting with Letter...
Favorite Characters Starting with Letter...
chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 04 Jan 2014, 13:51 | Message # 61
Group: Administrators
Favorite Characters Starting with letter O

Here are a few suggestions: Oliver Queen (Smallville, Arrow), Oz (Buffy), Owen Hunt (Grey's Anatomy), Olivia Dunham (Fringe), Orwell (The Cape), Olivia Frampton (NTSF:SD:SUV), Olivia Pope (Scandal).

Isabel Rochev (Summer Glau) make Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell) smile in Arrow 2x06 ' Keep Your Enemies Closer'

Isabel Rochev (Summer Glau) and Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell) in Arrow 2x06 ' Keep Your Enemies Closer' HD Captures

Dr. Owen Hunt and nurse Emily Kowach in Grey's Anatomy 8x17 'One Step Too Far'

Dr. Owen Hunt and nurse Emily Kowach in Grey's Anatomy 8x17 'One Step Too Far'

Vince Faraday (David Lyons) and Orwell (Summer Glau) in The Cape

Vince Faraday (David Lyons) and Orwell (Summer Glau) in The Cape

Olivia Frampton (Summer Glau) and Trent Hauser (Paul Scheer) in NTSF:SD:SUV 3.01 Comic Con Air

Olivia Frampton (Summer Glau) and Trent Hauser (Paul Scheer) in NTSF:SD:SUV 3.01 Comic Con Air

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

robboDate: Sunday, 05 Jan 2014, 03:28 | Message # 62
Group: Friends
Camille O"Connell (The Originals), Sarah O"Brien (Downton Abbey),

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 07 Jan 2014, 20:02 | Message # 63
Favorite Characters Starting with letter P

Here are a few suggestions: Paige Matthews (Charmed), Paul Ballard (DollHouse), Peggy Bundy (Married with Children), Peter Petrelli (Heroes), Phoebe Buffay (Friends), Phoebe Halliwell, Piper Halliwell, Prue Halliwell (Charmed), Stanton Parish (Alphas), Peter Fleming (The Cape), Lester Patel (Chuck), Cameron Phillips (Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles), Paige Pratt (Cold Case), Prima Ballerina (Chuck).

Skylar Adams (Summer Glau) and Stanton Parish (John Pyper-Ferguson) in Alphas 2.06 Alphaville

Skylar Adams 'Summer Glau) and Stanton Parish (John Pyper-Ferguson) in Alphas 2.06 Alphaville

Peter Fleming (James Frain) and Orwell (Summer Glau) in The Cape 1.08 The Lich: Part 2

Peter Fleming (James Frain) and Orwell (Summer Glau) in The Cape 1.08 The Lich: Part 2

Greta (Summer Glau) and Lester Patel (Vik Sahay) in Chuck 4.08 Chuck versus the Fear of Death

Greta (Summer Glau) and Lester Patel (Vik Sahay) in Chuck 4.08 Chuck versus the Fear of Death

Cameron Phillips (Summer Glau) in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Cameron Phillips (Summer Glau) in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Prima Ballerina (Summer Glau) in Angel 3.13 Waiting in the Wings

Prima Ballerina (Summer Glau) in Angel 3.13 Waiting in the Wings

Paige Pratt (Summer Glau) in Cold Case 1.06 Loves Conquers All

Paige Pratt (Summer Glau) in Cold Case 1.06 Loves Conquers All

Funnily enough, I could not find a picture with Tahmoh Penikett and Summer Glau together   wacko

robboDate: Wednesday, 08 Jan 2014, 00:08 | Message # 64
Carol Peletier (The Walking Dead), John Pope (Falling Skies), Jedikiah Price (The Tomorrow People), Paul Roberts (The Fades), Peter Quinn (Homeland), Paul Dierden (Orphan Black), Psalms (Hell on Wheels), Audrey Parker (Haven), Lady Rosamund Painswick, Beryl Patmore, Phyllis Baxter (Downton Abbey), Phil Coulson (Agents of SHIELD, The Avengers), Christine Prancer (Help For The Holidays),

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 08 Jan 2014, 00:12 | Message # 65
Quote robbo ()
Carol Peletier (The Walking Dead), John Pope (Falling Skies), Jedikiah Price (The Tomorrow People), Paul Roberts (The Fades), Peter Quinn (Homeland), Paul Dierden (Orphan Black), Psalms (Hell on Wheels), Audrey Parker (Haven), Lady Rosamund Painswick, Beryl Patmore, Phyllis Baxter (Downton Abbey), Phil Coulson (Agents of SHIELD, The Avengers), Christine Prancer (Help For The Holidays),

Fortunately, robbo is here to correct my unforgivable omissions biggrin

Christine Prancer (Summer Glau) in 'Help for the Holidays'

Christine Prancer (Summer Glau) in 'Help for the Holidays'

robboDate: Wednesday, 08 Jan 2014, 00:33 | Message # 66
# 65  Your forgiven Chris!  The Picture of Christine Prancer in Help For The Holidays,  I"m not so sure what Christine would have thought, just kidding it was Christmas she gave us - Love, Joy, and Happiness, Oh I nearly forgot our Candy Cane, I think that"s how it"s spelled. biggrin

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 09 Jan 2014, 18:28 | Message # 67
Favorite Characters Starting with letter Q

Here are a few suggestions: Quinn Fabray (Glee), Quinn James Fletcher (One Tree Hill), Thea Queen, Moira Queen, Oliver Queen, Quentin Lance (Arrow), Q (Star Trek), Quirinus Quirrell (Harry Potter).

Isabel Rochev (Summer Glau, Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell) and Moira Queen (Susannah Thompson) in Arrow 2.08 The Scientist

Isabel Rochev (Summer Glau, Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell) and Moira Queen (Susannah Thompson) in Arrow 2.08 The Scientist

robboDate: Friday, 10 Jan 2014, 00:53 | Message # 68
Peter Quinn (Homeland), Queenie (American Horror Story Coven), Queeg (Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles),

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Favorite Characters Starting with Letter...
Search: