menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Favorite Characters Starting with Letter...
Favorite Characters Starting with Letter...
chrisdvanne_Date: Monday, 14 Oct 2013, 18:31 | Message # 31
Group: Administrators
Necrobumping an old thread.

Favorite Characters Starting with letter E

Side notes :
  • Writing first name or last name is indifferent.
  • The characters don't have to belong to the Glauverse.

Here are a few suggestions: Elena Gilbert (The Vampire Diaries), Eric Northman (True Blood), Emma Pillsbury (Glee), Echo (DollHouse), Erica Evans (V), Eve (Wall-E), Emily Prentiss (Criminal Minds), Earl Hickey (My name is Earl), Elle Bishop (Heroes), ET (from the movie "ET"), James Ellison (TSCC)

Cameron and James Ellison in TSCC 2x21 Adam Raised a Cain 1080p HD

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

robboDate: Monday, 14 Oct 2013, 21:01 | Message # 32
Group: Friends
just thought of Emily Rose, and Eric Balfour, WWE, Edge, `Haven`TV Series. Eric Balfour `The Legend Of Hell`s Gate An American Conspiracy` smile

LOHG Production Stills

chrisdvanne_Date: Wednesday, 16 Oct 2013, 14:57 | Message # 33
Favorite Characters Starting with letter F

Here are a few suggestions: Faith (Buffy the Vampire Slayer & Angel), Freddie Mclair (Skins), Finn Hudson (Glee), Fox Mulder (The X-Files), Filip "Chibs" Telford (Sons of Anarchy), Felicity Smoak (Arrow), Peter Fleming (The Cape), Lindsey Forrest (Deadly Honeymoon), Jesse Flores (Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles), Kaylee Frye (Firefly).

Summer Glau as Isabel Rochev and Emily Bett Rickards as Felicity Smoak in Arrow 2.04 'Crucible'
Watch more production stills for Arrow season 2 episode 4 'Crucible' in the News section.

robboDate: Wednesday, 16 Oct 2013, 23:27 | Message # 34
Faye Chamberlain `The Secret Circle` James `Big Jim` Rennie ` Under The Dome` Jim Clancy `Ghost Whisperer` Astrid Finch `The Tomorrow People` John Bates `Downton Abbey` Elam Ferguson `Hell On Wheels` John Pope `Falling Skies` Carlos Fonnegra `Continuum` Felix Dawkins `Orphan Black` just a few from shows I have watched. oh I forgot, Janey York `Benidorm`

John85Date: Thursday, 17 Oct 2013, 10:17 | Message # 35
Douglas Fargo - Eureka.
Fiona - Alphas S2 ep13 (Healer with a special healing ability aka like Shawn Ferrell in 4400).
Shawn Farrell - 4400.
Danny Farrell - 4400.
Tess Fontana - Eureka

I'm on twitter @LMennellFans & @JP_1085

chrisdvanne_Date: Sunday, 20 Oct 2013, 11:28 | Message # 36
Favorite Characters Starting with letter G

Here are a few suggestions: Gabrielle (Xena Warrior Princess), Gabrielle Solis (Desperate Housewives), Gillian Foster (Lie to me), Glory (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Gregory House (House M.D), Godric (True Blood), Gabriel 'Sylar' Grey (Heroes), Gwen (Knights of Badassdom), Greta (Chuck), Lindsey Goodwin (The Initiation of Sarah)

Summer Glau as Gwen in Knights of BadassdomSummer Glau as Greta in ChuckSummer Glau as Lindsey Goodwin in The Initiation of Sarah

robboDate: Monday, 21 Oct 2013, 21:45 | Message # 37
Rick, Carl, and Lori Grimes - Glenn Rhee, Maggie, Hershel, and Beth Greene, and The Governor - The Walking Dead` Hank Griffin, - Grimm` Mr Gold, - Once Upon A Time` Grant Ward, - Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. ` Anne Glass, - Falling Skies` Jasmine Garza, - Continuum` Andy Goode, Carl Greenway, Greta Simpson, - TSCC` Thor Gundersen, - Hell On Wheels` Gardez, - Tru Calling` Mick, Janice, Michael Garvey, - Benidorm` Melissa Glaser, - The Secret Circle` Melinda Gordon, - Ghost Whisperer`

chrisdvanne_Date: Tuesday, 22 Oct 2013, 13:33 | Message # 38
Favorite Characters Starting with letter H

Here are a few suggestions: Harmony Kendall (Buffy the Vampire Slayer & Angel), Harry Potter (Harry Potter), Harrison Davies (Tru Calling), Hiro Nakamura (Heroes), Howard Wolowitz (The Big Bang Theory), Hugo 'Hurley' Reyes (Lost), Happy (Sons Of Anarchy), Maggie Hoapili (Hawaii Five-0), Bennett Halverson (Dollhouse), Nurse Hobson (TSCC 2x16), Roy Harper (Arrow).

Summer Glau as herself and Simon Helberg as Howard Wolowitz in The Big Bang Theory
Summer Glau as herself and Simon Helberg as Howard Wolowitz in The Big Bang Theory.

Watch more bts pictures from TBBT in the Gallery.

Summer Glau as Maggie Hoapili and Daniel Dae Kim as Chin Ho Kelly in Hawaii Five-0
Summer Glau as Maggie Hoapili and Daniel Dae Kim as Chin Ho Kelly in Hawaii Five-0.

Watch more images from Hawaii Five-0 in the Gallery.

Summer Glau as Bennett Halverson in Dollhouse
Summer Glau as Bennett Halverson in Dollhouse.

Watch more images from Dollhouse in the Gallery.

robboDate: Tuesday, 22 Oct 2013, 20:18 | Message # 39
Hershel Greene,- The Walking Dead` Hal Mason,- Falling Skies` Henry Mills, Killian `Hook`Jones,- Once Upon A Time` Dwight Hendrickson, Agent Howard,- Haven` Hank Griffin,- Grimm` Hoban `wash`Washburne,- Firefly` Elizabeth Henstridge,- Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.` John Henry,- TSCC` Madge Harvey,- Benidorm`

chrisdvanne_Date: Wednesday, 23 Oct 2013, 00:00 | Message # 40
Thanks for correcting my unforgivable omissions, robbo!

Hoban Washburne, John Henry. Ouch!!

robboDate: Wednesday, 23 Oct 2013, 00:23 | Message # 41
no problem chris `phew It took some thinking` letter H`

John85Date: Wednesday, 23 Oct 2013, 21:36 | Message # 42
Cameron Hicks - Alphas
Bill Harken - Alphas

robboDate: Wednesday, 23 Oct 2013, 22:06 | Message # 43
# 42 nice one John85, totally forgot all about Alphas and with all the other letters as well, dear me I love Alphas.

chrisdvanne_Date: Tuesday, 29 Oct 2013, 14:03 | Message # 44
Favorite Characters Starting with letter I

Here are a few suggestions: Indiana Jones (Indiana Jones), Isabel Rochev (Arrow), Izzie Stevens (Greys Anatomy), Isabelle Tyler (The 4400), Inara (Firefly/Serenity)

The women of 'Serenity' Photo Shoot

The women of 'Serenity' Photo Shoot

Watch more photos from the photo shoot in the Gallery.

Emily Bett Rickards as Felicity Smoak and Summer Glau as Isabel Rochev in Arrow 2.04 'Crucible'

Emily Bett Rickards as Felicity Smoak and Summer Glau as Isabel Rochev in Arrow 2.04 'Crucible'
Watch more production stills in the Gallery and don't miss the return of Summer Glau in Arrow this Wednesday at 8pm on The CW.

John85Date: Tuesday, 29 Oct 2013, 19:13 | Message # 45
Isaac Parish - Eureka

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Favorite Characters Starting with Letter...
Search: