menu
person
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Knights of Badassdom Discussion
Knights of Badassdom Discussion
chrisdvanne_ Post # 316 | Tuesday, 25 Mar 2014 - 18:33
Group: Administrators
Entertainment One recently published a press release detailing the April 1st Blu-ray/DVD arrival of Knights of Badassdom, including the bonus and extras features. And now we have a first look at the final packaging art, revealing both front AND back cover for Joe Lynch's adventure-horror comedy.

Read more in the News section: Final Knights of Badassdom Blu-ray/DVD Cover Art

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanne_ Post # 317 | Wednesday, 26 Mar 2014 - 19:27
Brian Posehn and Ryan Kwanten featured in promo video advertising Knights of Badassdom on DVD/Blu-ray.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 318 | Saturday, 29 Mar 2014 - 10:52
I got this!

chrisdvanne_ Post # 319 | Saturday, 29 Mar 2014 - 11:13
To celebrate the upcoming April 1st release of Knights of Badassdom on Blu-ray and DVD, Entertainment One and selected websites are offering Blu-ray discs and posters from Joe Lynch's horror comedy starring Steve Zahn, Ryan Kwanten, Peter Dinklage, Summer Glau, Brett Gipson and Jimmi Simpson.

Check the list of the websites who have these cool Knights of Badassdom Blu-ray/poster giveaway contests in the News section.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 320 | Tuesday, 01 Apr 2014 - 07:30
Knights of Badassdom is out on Blu-ray/DVD now!

chrisdvanne_ Post # 321 | Tuesday, 01 Apr 2014 - 10:48
Knights of Badassdom arrives on DVD/Blu-ray on April 1st! Would you invite your ex psychotic girlfriend over to watch it on Blu-ray?

chrisdvanne_ Post # 322 | Wednesday, 02 Apr 2014 - 16:13
Don't expect too much from the title-teasing "Summer Glau Hottie Montage".

Special Features Review (Blu-ray):

Interview with Peter Dinklage: Mostly a quick scene montage with Dinklage talking about playing the film straight and with respect to the LARP community. This feature is very short and quick.
Interview with Steve Zahn: Zahn applauds the horror movie aspects of the film and its practical special-effects.
Knights of BadassdomSummer Glau Hottie Montage: Uhmm…isn’t this featurette’s title a little sexist? While Glau is certainly easy on the eyes, this is mostly a quick scene recap with Summer speaking to the honor system of the LARPers.
Behind the Scenes Featurettes: A couple of quick takes on the fantasy and makeup effects and a nod to old school horror films of the seventies and eighties.
Interview with Director Joe Lynch: This is the longest interview by far (not counting the Comic-Con featurette.) Lynch talks about wish fulfillment, his love for Tom Savini and horror films, Bear McCreary and heavy metal music, practical F/X, and how he sees the film as an origin story. Interesting and informative, this is the best feature and the director is very excited about his film.
San Diego Comic-Con Panel (2012): This panel from Hall H at the 2012 Comic-Con shows how long it’s taken for this movie to be distributed. The panel has the director, Joe Lynch, and most of the primary cast, including Ryan Kwanten, Summer Glau and Peter Dinklage (who looks like he’d rather be anywhere but there.) This is the entire panel discussion, complete with the usual awkward and lame audience questions, like “How did you feel acting in this movie?” It even has the crazy sunglasses guy that I think I’ve seen ask a question at almost every Hall H panel I’ve ever seen. This is fun stuff, but tedious after a while.
Knights of Badassdom Trailer: This is actually a very good trailer and makes the movie look a lot better than it really is.

If you haven't seen it yet, Summer Glau's promotional interview can be found in the video gallery.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 323 | Friday, 11 Apr 2014 - 06:47
I have received my Video Tutorial on "How to Larp!" biggrin

Video Tutorial on How to Larp!

Besides the fact I had to set my Blu-ray player in Region A mode, nothing special about it. And by that I mean we've seen all the bonus features already, at the exception of Joe Lynch's interview (watch him telling for 5 minutes that he's a fan of Spectral Motion, who made the "Abominog").

And as we mentioned earlier, "Summer Glau Hottie Montage" is simply the SG featurette released a few weeks ago.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 324 | Thursday, 24 Apr 2014 - 02:45
"Die Already" is a music video shot on location during principal photography of Knights of Badassdom.

http://vimeo.com/91732722

chrisdvanne_ Post # 325 | Saturday, 03 May 2014 - 08:12
Knights of Badassdom is free on Xbox Video this weekend.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 326 | Saturday, 07 Jun 2014 - 10:47
Interview with "The Creature Man" Douglas Tait, who is the man in the Abominog suit in Knights of Badassdom.

Douglas Tait as Abominog in Knights of Badassdom

Link to interview at Movie Pilot: Get to know "The Creature Man" - Douglas Tait Interview

chrisdvanne_ Post # 327 | Wednesday, 18 Jun 2014 - 16:36
Knights of Badassdom will be screened in German movie theaters, only on August 18, 2014 at 20:00.

Knights of Badassdom German art work

Check out the list of German cinemas that will be showing Knights of Badassdom on August 18, 2014 at 20:00 at knightsofbadassdom.de and reserve your ticket now.

Read more in the News section: Knights of Badassdom Gets German Cinema Release

chrisdvanne_ Post # 328 | Tuesday, 08 Jul 2014 - 21:32
If Mike says so...

chrisdvanne_ Post # 329 | Tuesday, 22 Jul 2014 - 00:27
Re-watching Knights of Badassdom trailer. That Brett Gibson (Gunther) does not appear in it is incomprehensible.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 330 | Tuesday, 22 Jul 2014 - 08:35
The suit of Knights of Badassdom's demon Abominog on sale!

Knights of Badassdom screen matched complete hero suit with animatronic arms with claw.

NOW THIS IS COOL! Bar none, the most incredible creature suit I have ever offered, or most likely ever will! This suit was nearly $100,000.00 to create!

This is the complete SCREEN USED & MATCHED wearable Hero ABOMINOG SUCCUBETH DEMON suit with Animatronic arms and claws from the cult classic KNIGHTS OF BADASSDOM!
The head is the static version, but jaw opens and closes. The arms still have all servos and mechanisms intact!
Suit includes mask with both horns, upper body suit with arms, both bloody Animatronic arms, the jaws of death chest panel, the lower body with legs, and both feet with stilts intact.

Source: icollector.com

Find below pictures of the suit that was auctioned, as well as behind the scenes images featuring Douglas Tait wearing the costume and screen captures from Knights of Badassdom.

Knights of Badassdom screen matched complete hero suit with animatronic arms with clawKnights of Badassdom screen matched complete hero suit with animatronic arms with clawKnights of Badassdom screen matched complete hero suit with animatronic arms with claw
Knights of Badassdom screen matched complete hero suit with animatronic arms with clawKnights of Badassdom screen matched complete hero suit with animatronic arms with clawKnights of Badassdom screen matched complete hero suit with animatronic arms with claw

Douglas Tait wearing the Abominog suit in Knights of BadassdomDouglas Tait wearing the Abominog suit in Knights of Badassdom

Abominog in Knights of BadassdomAbominog in Knights of Badassdom
Abominog in Knights of BadassdomAbominog in Knights of Badassdom

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Knights of Badassdom Discussion
Search: