menu
person
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Knights of Badassdom Discussion
Knights of Badassdom Discussion
chrisdvanne_ Post # 271 | Tuesday, 28 Jan 2014 - 21:53
Group: Administrators
Thanks to Fox012, we can now watch Summer Glau in HD!

Just in case you were wondering, this Knights of Badassdom featurette was presumably made at the same time of the trailer shown at Comic Con 2011. They were both made by a company specialized in movie trailers, hence the quality of this featurette, in comparison with the new clips released recently.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanne_ Post # 272 | Tuesday, 28 Jan 2014 - 22:31
From Eric Hepperle:

This movie looks so fun and badass! Saw a sneak preview at Portland Wizard World Comicon today and Summer Glau nailed it

Summer Glau in Knights of Badassdom

robbo Post # 273 | Wednesday, 29 Jan 2014 - 01:28
Group: Friends
Just been checking Knights Of Badassdom (2013) on the IMDb site, wow its got a 9.1 rating for the movie which is really amazing great stuff.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 274 | Thursday, 30 Jan 2014 - 00:47
Quote robbo ()
Just been checking Knights Of Badassdom (2013) on the IMDb site, wow its got a 9.1 rating for the movie which is really amazing great stuff.

Even Joe Lynch had to admit, albeit begrudgingly, that people are enjoying the film, despite online bloggers specialized in horror movies (and Joe Lynch's die-hard supporters) best efforts to stop them from doing so. 

Read Joe Lynch's tweets in the forum.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 275 | Thursday, 30 Jan 2014 - 01:01
Knights of Badassdom released a new clip featuring Summer Glau and Ryan Kwanten. In this awesome clip titled "I've Got This", Summer Glau's character Gwen is kicking major ass in style and looks lovely in the process. Enjoy hot, ass kicking LARPer Gwen fight scene!

robbo Post # 276 | Thursday, 30 Jan 2014 - 02:30
Group: Friends
# 272  How cool Knights of Badassdom Featurette HD, The more clips I see of this movie it just"s gets better and better, I so badly want to see Knights of Badassdom really excited for when it comes out to purchase in April on Blu-ray,

chrisdvanne_ Post # 277 | Thursday, 30 Jan 2014 - 02:48
Following the Knights of Badassdom featurette with Summer Glau released recently, now it's up to Steve Zahn to talk horror, comedy and LARP in a video interview released on Hollywood.com.
Steve Zahn talks about the inspirations that Knights of Badassdom culls from, the joy that comes with dressing like a wizard, and how the use of practical effects gives the film an ooey gooey, old school horror feel.
While the video focuses on Zahn's character Eric, the clip features never-seen-before footage in which you can catch a glimpse of Summer Glau's character Gwen several times (at 0:48 and 0:50 of the video).

chrisdvanne_ Post # 278 | Friday, 31 Jan 2014 - 10:19
Here's a new Knights of Badassdom trailer that includes a few new shots (see screen caps below) but none of Summer Glau's character Gwen unfortunately

Knights of Badassdom new trailerKnights of Badassdom new trailerKnights of Badassdom new trailerKnights of Badassdom new trailer

chrisdvanne_ Post # 279 | Saturday, 01 Feb 2014 - 02:13
New Knights of Badassdom Clip: +3 Ass of Perfection

Watch a scene of getting to know the LARPers crossing swords in the long-awaited horror comedy Knights of Badassdom starring Peter Dinklage, Summer Glau, Ryan Kwanten, Danny Pudi and Steve Zahn. Meet Lando, the cleric (played by Community's Danny Pudi), Sir Gunther, the mighty, and Guinevere the fearless (and her +3 ass of perfection), aka Gwen (played by Summer Glau).
This clip is basically an extended scene of the introduction scene of the Knights of Badassdom featurette with Summer Glau released recently.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 280 | Sunday, 02 Feb 2014 - 02:26
Summer Glau's name has been added to Knights of Badassdom's cover photo on Facebook (See image below). This outcome is a victory for all Summer Glau fans.
It took an outcry and fan-made alterations to the Knights of Badassdom Facebook banner/image adding her name for them to update their own image and give her headliner credit.

Summer Glau's Name Now Listed on Knights of Badassdom Banner
Summer Glau's Name Now Listed on Knights
of Badassdom Banner on Facebook.

Read more at: Summer's Name Now Listed on Knights of Badassdom Banner

chrisdvanne_ Post # 281 | Tuesday, 04 Feb 2014 - 21:53
Exclusive: Peter Dinklage in Knights of Badassdom

In this clip from Knights of Badassdom, Joe (Ryan Kwanten) is dealing with a rough breakup. His buddies, Hung (Peter Dinklage) and Eric (Steve Zahn,) smoke him up with some sativa to ease the pain.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 282 | Wednesday, 05 Feb 2014 - 10:57
Get ready to hear a brutal new score! The soundtrack album for Knights of Badassdom, featuring heavy metal guitars and Scottish small pipes, will be released on February 11, 2014 by Sparks & Shadows label.

Check out 10 - 20 second audio clips from  Knights of Badassdom soundtrack below (disable your AD blocker momentarily if Amazon's MP3 Clips widget does not appear) in the blog section: Knights of Badassdom Soundtrack Release

chrisdvanne_ Post # 283 | Wednesday, 05 Feb 2014 - 19:30
Knights of Badassom - Album Preview

A ten-minute preview of the original motion picture soundtrack to KNIGHTS OF BADASSDOM, by Bear McCreary. Available Digitally and on CD February 11th, from Sparks & Shadows.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 284 | Wednesday, 05 Feb 2014 - 21:00
Best Horror Movies released an exclusive Knights of Badassdom clip that takes fans on a behind the scenes look at the "horror" side of the Joe Lynch-directed movie.

Knights of Badassdom starts as an adventure comedy but the second half of the movie includes lots of slicing and dicing with lots of blood; those who watch Joe Lynch's tv show Holliston on Fear.net know what I'm talking about.

The following clip includes interviews with actors Jimmi Simpson (Ronnie), Brett Gipson (Gunther) and special makeup effects artist Bernhard Eichholz, as well as never-seen-before footage from the movie and a behind-the-scenes look at the makeup used in the horror scenes. There's no sight of Summer Glau's character Gwen...which is not necessarily a bad thing if that means she keeps her cute head on her shoulders throughout the movie.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 285 | Friday, 07 Feb 2014 - 00:53
New Knights of Badassdom clip: Dressed for Battle

Ryan Kwanten literally wakes up to a whole new world of live-action roleplay in this scene from director Joe Lynch's comedy.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Knights of Badassdom Discussion
Search: