menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Dollhouse Official Thread
Dollhouse Official Thread
chrisdvanne_Date: Monday, 17 Nov 2014, 19:55 | Message # 76
Group: Administrators
This rare Dollhouse mini-poster featuring Eliza Dushku (Echo) underwater was offered at one of the Can't Stop The Serenity charity auctions.

Dollhouse mini-poster featuring Eliza Dushku (Echo) underwater

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanne_Date: Thursday, 04 Dec 2014, 16:26 | Message # 77
Today in Geek History 12/4/2009: The Public Eye' Episode of Dollhouse airs and Summer Glau begins a guest stint as Bennett Halverson

Dollhouse 2.06 The Left Hand - Promotional photo

Gallery link:
- TV Shows (incl. Web series) > Dollhouse (2009 - 2010) > Production Stills
-

chrisdvanne_Date: Wednesday, 17 Aug 2016, 17:51 | Message # 78
This is probably my geekiest possession: the Maltron One-Handed keyboard used by Summer Glau in Season 2 of "Dollhouse".
I bought it from eBay when 20th Century Fox auctioned off the props from the show. I plugged it in today and it still works.

Maltron One-Handed keyboard used by Summer Glau in Season 2 of Maltron One-Handed keyboard used by Summer Glau in Season 2 of Maltron One-Handed keyboard used by Summer Glau in Season 2 of

Source: Michael L. Mauldin

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Dollhouse Official Thread
Search: