menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Dollhouse Official Thread
Dollhouse Official Thread
chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 02 Jul 2012, 21:50 | Message # 31
Group: Administrators
You know you're addicted to Summer Glau when you're doing this everytime you see her on tv :

TBH, i borrowed that line from @maddylloydjone

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Message edited by chrisdvanne - Monday, 02 Jul 2012, 21:56

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 18 Jul 2012, 08:31 | Message # 32
DOLLHOUSE Commercial (Aired during the 12/3 Fringe), featuring guest star Summer Glau

The1RussterDate: Wednesday, 18 Jul 2012, 15:16 | Message # 33
Group: Writer
I remember that commercial. Her performance was amazing. Summer appeared in two full episodes as Bennett, the other two basically cameos, and totally owned that character. I wished they had introduced the concept of rival Dollhouses earlier in the series, then we might have had Bennett (Summer) for more episodes before they killed her off. The introduction of new writers for season 2 dramatically improved the series. I never understood why FOX brought it back for a second season when they were already saying it was going to be cancelled. An outstretched hand to Joss and his fanatics maybe? Ignore that last bit. let's just focus on the positive of Summer's marvelous performance as Bennett and the onscreen chemistry between her and Topher.

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles REUNION

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 19 Aug 2012, 07:47 | Message # 34
And now we have post a positive comment on Dollhouse, equity requires we post a negative comment on it, which happens to reflect the opinion of many TSCC fans tongue

Excerpt from an article at 411mania.

2. Joss Whedon developing a TV show set in the Marvel Universe is an epic win for the fans.

Andy Critchell: Fact. There are two big reasons to say fact here; the first is that Whedon's history in TV shows a clear desire to listen to his fans and take their feedback seriously. You don't have cult hit after cult hit if you're not making the fans love you and you don't make the fans love you by ignoring them. The second reason is that The Avengers was about as well done as anyone ever thought possible and as director Whedon provided the vision to make it come together. The only downside is that Whedon's last two TV shows were commercial flops (Firefly, Dollhouse) so a likely expensive to make Marvel Universe show will need to be a big hit right out of the gate or else we could see yet another Whedon failure.

Todd Vote: Fiction Just based on the fact that he is developing a series, I would go with fact, but we don't even know which characters he will be working with yet. It carries a great deal of potential, but as with any venture into TV, it also carries a great deal of risk. I loved Firefly, but didn't care for Dollhouse when it was paired with a show I did like, and actually grew to hate Dollhouse because I was sure it was responsible for the death of that show Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. You know what, let's wait till we see a bit more about what he is developing before we decide if this is an epic win or not. Just because Joss is behind it, doesn't mean it will be an automatic success.

Message edited by chrisdvanne - Sunday, 19 Aug 2012, 07:48

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 26 Aug 2012, 16:54 | Message # 35
'Dollhouse' Actress joins Arnold Schwarzenegger in 'Ten at THR

Olivia Williams has joined the cast of Ten, the Arnold Schwarzenegger action thriller previously known as Breacher.

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 02 Sep 2012, 09:00 | Message # 36
Hulu's television commercial starring a reptilian Eliza Dushku.

Side note : if you look at the previous post (#35), you'll see that Olivia Williams wears a jacket that has snake motifs; and now everything makes sense wink

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 19 Oct 2012, 14:15 | Message # 37
Topher Brink (Fran Kranz) from Dollhouse listed in SFX's Top 10 Sci-Fi And Fantasy Sidekicks

Topher Brink (Fran Kranz) from Dollhouse

Reat article at SFX

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 26 Oct 2012, 17:13 | Message # 38
With the release of the Dollhouse Season 1 DVD/Blu-ray this week in Australia, MovieHole.net has a look what the show's cast did next.

Where Are They Now? The Cast of Dollhouse

Read article : 'Where Are They Now? The Cast of Dollhouse' at MovieHole

Side note : the Aussie site may focus on what's available in the land down under.

robboDate: Sunday, 28 Oct 2012, 02:25 | Message # 39
Group: Friends
loved the article on where are they now, on the dollhouse cast interesting to see what they are up to on a certain level, they dont seem to have the same publicity as joss whedons other show, which i wont go into that. because how famous its ended up being, didnt really what to make of dollhouse i think it was on the same schedule as another famous show. tscc. lot of confusion between the two shows on behalf of fox, didnt want to keep them both, knowledge on dollhouse not to clever. sort of took to it when found out summer glau was in a few episodes. but ye some interesting names amongst the cast, that i hope will do well in the forseeable future.

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 21 Nov 2012, 09:21 | Message # 40
Summer Glau fanvid related to her role in Dollhouse by ElMahusi

Theme song of Dollhouse : "What You Don't Know" from "Jonatha Brooke"

TerminatorEmilyDate: Wednesday, 21 Nov 2012, 14:21 | Message # 41
Group: Friends
" I like pigs" - Bennett

☮"Just because no one has been fortunate enough to realize how wonderful you are, doesn't mean you shine any less." - Summer Glau☮

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 28 Nov 2012, 10:02 | Message # 42
During the Fringe marathon on November 24, Science Channel has been airing promos for Dollhouse and Terra Nova, reported tvbythenumbers.

While Science haven't confirmed they will be airing Dollhouse and Terra Nova soon with a press release, if they're airing promos chances are it is airing on that channel, which means more Summer Glau on tv (even if it's only repeats). They already air repeats of Fringe and Firefly, and now it seems it's Dollhouse and Terra Nova's turn. Science is becoming more sci-fi themed than Syfy, apparently.

May i remind you that they hosted the Firefly 10th anniversary reunion at SDCC and aired the Browncoats Unite special recently.

Science Channel needs to air Terminator : The Sarah Connor Chronicles next.

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 24 Dec 2012, 12:26 | Message # 43
Unofficial promo to Summer's role as Bennett Halverson on Dollhouse

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 26 Dec 2012, 19:55 | Message # 44
Here are a few Dollhouse on set pictures, courtesy of writer/producer Tim Minear.

Dollhouse on set picturesDollhouse on set picturesDollhouse on set picturesDollhouse on set pictures
Dollhouse on set picturesDollhouse on set picturesDollhouse on set picturesDollhouse on set pictures
Dollhouse on set picturesDollhouse on set picturesDollhouse on set pictures
Dollhouse on set picturesDollhouse on set pictures

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 04 Jan 2013, 11:31 | Message # 45
Firefly reference in Dollhouse smile

Firefly reference in Dollhouse

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Dollhouse Official Thread
Search: