[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 84 of 119«128283848586118119»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Misc. News on Pilots and Series (All about your favourite tv shows)
Misc. News on Pilots and Series
chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 25 Jul 2015, 13:30 | Message # 1246
Group: Administrators
In a new behind-the-scenes video from CBS, "Supergirl" stars Melissa Benoist (Kara Zor-El), Chyler Leigh (Alex Danvers) and David Harewood (Hank Henshaw) shared their excitement about the first day of shooting.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

KevinInEnglandDate: Saturday, 25 Jul 2015, 16:35 | Message # 1247
Group: Friends
#1247 The youtube link comments section beneath the video shows she has many many fans. Me too.

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Saturday, 25 Jul 2015, 16:35

robboDate: Sunday, 26 Jul 2015, 02:37 | Message # 1248
# 1247  I'm looking forward to this series and I would after say I've got high hopes for it. 
I'm not too sure who or what the target audience will be from? 
Even so good luck to 'em, I like Melissa Benoist I think they nailed it with this Supergirl she does look good especially in costume.

KevinInEnglandDate: Tuesday, 28 Jul 2015, 12:16 | Message # 1249
Has anybody noticed how similar the SyFy series Dark Matter resembles Firefly? (and TSCC),
I've just seen another episode and heard the words, "You're Welcome", which we know was said by our favourite cyborg in TSCC.
I appreciate that no matter what sci-fi series is made, there has to be similarities with other TV series.
We've got cryo-chamber, a cyborg who is jealous of another cyborg in Dark Matter.
What I thought was really uncanny was how much the 'pleasure' cyborg in Dark Matter sounded like Jesse Flores in TSCC.

I personally believe that with the advancements being made in AI, it becomes more and more impossible to be able to cast judgment on which actress performed the best cyborg.
I guess there is not any standard that we can use as a yardrule.

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 28 Jul 2015, 13:55 | Message # 1250
Quote KevinInEngland ()
Has anybody noticed how similar the SyFy series Dark Matter resembles Firefly? (and TSCC),

It's more than similarities, Dark Matter is blatantly ripping off Firefly and Serenity.
I haven't seen the latest episodes and missed the TSCC similarities though.

robboDate: Wednesday, 29 Jul 2015, 03:41 | Message # 1251
Banshee Sets End Date: Season 4 Will Be Cinemax Drama's Last

The jig is almost up for Lucas Hood. 

Although unconfirmed by Cinemax, TVLine has learned exclusively that Banshee's upcoming eight-episode fourth season will be the show's last. 

I'm told producers have known for some time that that end was near, and, as a result, were able to craft an "epic" conclusion to the series. 

In an interview with TVGuide.com last March, EP Gregg Yaitanes - who's currently helming Cinemax's new hitman drama Quarry - acknowledged that Banshee "always had a limited premise and lifespan," adding, "We push hard to make sure every episode is better than the one before it, and that takes an enormous amount of energy and creativity and work."

Banshee's fourth and final season - featuring Eliza Dushku! is slated to bow in early 2016.

Via: TVLine

KevinInEnglandDate: Wednesday, 29 Jul 2015, 13:18 | Message # 1252
#1252 That's a shame.  I think I'll give the latter series episodes an 80 compared with the former which I'd give 95.
So! We have Miss Dollhouse lady in the final season.  That'll be interesting.

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 30 Jul 2015, 10:28 | Message # 1253
Today I learned they're using green screens on set of ABC's "Modern Family"

Crying Out Loud' - The family is determined to make Alex celebrate her senior ditch day and Phil, Luke and Haley forcefully take her out but end up at an unexpected detour. Claire is torn when she gets a job offer from a big hotel chain but feeling torn quickly gets replaced with feelings of confusion when she can't tell whether or not Jay really cares if she stays or goes. And with Manny groggy off of pain killers from his wisdom teeth procedure, Gloria seizes the moment to put a sabotage plan into effect to break Manny and his new girlfriend up.

Modern Family - behind the scenesModern Family - behind the scenes

robboDate: Friday, 31 Jul 2015, 02:03 | Message # 1254
Julia Ormond To Star In Syfy's 'Incorporated' Pilot

Actress joins previously announced cast members Sean Teale, Georgina Haig and Eddie Ramos.

Syfy has cast "Witches of East End" star Julia Ormond in its futuristic espionage thriller pilot "Incorporated."

The actress joins previously announced cast members Sean Teale ("Reign"), Georgina Haig ("Once Upon a Time") and Eddie Ramos ("Teenwolf") in the pilot from Matt Damon and Ben Affleck's Pearl Street Productions, CBS Television Studios and Universal Cable Productions.

Set in a future where companies have seemingly unlimited power, "Incorporated" centers on Ben Larson (Teale), a young executive who risks everything to infiltrate an all-controlling corporate world and save the woman he loves. Ormond will play his mother-in-law, who is described as a "powerful top executive who enjoys the perks of her position, but is also trapped in a ruthless system that demands results."

"Incorporated" is created by David and Alex Pastor ("Selfless," "The Last Days"), who wrote and will direct the pilot. Ted Humphrey ("The Good Wife") will serve as executive producer and showrunner, with Matt Damon, Ben Affleck and Jennifer Todd also executive producing. Pearl Street Film's Margaret Chernin will serve as associate producer.

The pilot will begin production later this year.

Via: TheWrap

Julia Ormond attends the 2014 A+E Networks Upfront on May 8, 2014 in New York City.

Julia Ormond attends the 2014 A+E Networks UpfrontJulia Ormond attends the 2014 A+E Networks Upfront

robboDate: Saturday, 01 Aug 2015, 02:46 | Message # 1255
Humans: The Synths Will Return As Channel 4 And AMC Renew Acclaimed Sci-Fi Drama For Series 2

Acclaimed drama Humans will return to screens, as a second series of the sci-fi thriller has been confirmed by Channel 4 and AMC.

Featuring a cast including Gemma Chan, Tom Goodman-Hill, Katherine Parkinson and Colin Morgan, Channel 4's highest-rated original drama of the past 20 years explores the tensions between humans and humanoid robot servants known as Synths.

Before official word of the renewal came, Will Tudor revealed to Digital Spy that show bosses had big plans for a potential second series.

AMC and Channel 4 have picked up an eight-episode second season of the science fiction drama "Humans". Production will begin next year.

The series opened to 1.7 million viewers last month on AMC and has averaged 2 million viewers for its first season.

Humans is great, can't wait for the finale. The beautiful Gemma Chan is absolutely mint!

Via: DigitalSpy

Gemma Chan, Laura Whitmore, Millie Mackintosh and #wimblewatch guest Zoe Hardman attend the evian Live Young suite on the opening day of Wimbledon at the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club on June 29, 2015 in London, England.

Gemma Chan, Laura Whitmore, Millie Mackintosh and #wimblewatch guest Zoe Hardman attend the evian Live Young suite on the opening day of WimbledonGemma Chan, Laura Whitmore, Millie Mackintosh and #wimblewatch guest Zoe Hardman attend the evian Live Young suite on the opening day of Wimbledon

robboDate: Tuesday, 04 Aug 2015, 02:01 | Message # 1256
Hentschel To Play Hawkman In "Legends"

Falk Hentschel ("Reckless," "Transcendence," "White House Down") will play DC Comics hero Hawkman, aka. Carter Hall, for The CW'S various DC Comics shows. Hentschel will first play the role in The CW's upcoming crossover episodes of "Arrow" and "The Flash" for this season.

Those episodes will be utilized as a kind of backdoor pilot to help establish the spinoff series "DC's Legends of Tomorrow," not unlike "Arrow" used a two-part story in its second season to establish "The Flash". "Legends" will premiere mid-season and Hentschel will continue on in the role for that series.

In this continuity, Carter Hall is the latest reincarnation of an Egyptian Prince who is fated to be reborn throughout time along with his soulmate Kendra Saunders/Hawkgirl (Ciara Renee). Carter can access the powers of Horus, transforming him into the winged warrior known as Hawkman.

The one I really want is Cyborg, could be part of their plans further down the line.

Via: TheLiveFeed

Falk Hentschel attends The Marriott Content Studio’s 'French Kiss' film premiere at the Marina del Rey Marriott on May 19, 2015 in Marina del Rey, California.

Falk Hentschel attends The Marriott Content Studio’s 'French Kiss' film premiereFalk Hentschel attends The Marriott Content Studio’s 'French Kiss' film premiere

robboDate: Wednesday, 05 Aug 2015, 01:21 | Message # 1257
Jenna Dewan-Tatum Joins "Supergirl"

Jenna Dewan-Tatum, the "Witches of East End" star and wife of "Magic Mike" himself Channing Tatum, has joined the cast of CBS' freshman drama "Supergirl".

The story follows Kara Zor-El (Melissa Benoist) who escaped Krypton amid its destruction years ago. Since arriving on Earth, she has been hiding the powers she shares with her famous cousin. But now at age 24, she decides to embrace her superhuman abilities and be the hero she was always meant to be.

Dewan-Tatum will first appear in the third episode as Lois Lane's younger sister Lucy. The recurring character has a history with Jimmy Olsen (Mehcad Brooks) and has come to town to right a previous wrong.

Greg Berlanti, Ali Adler and Andrew Kreisberg serves as executive producer on the project which premieres this fall.

Via: TheLiveFeed

Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan-Tatum attend the 5th Annual Celebration of Dance Gala presented By The Dizzy Feet Foundation at Club Nokia on August 1, 2015 in Los Angeles, California.

Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan-Tatum attend the 5th Annual Celebration of Dance Gala presented By The Dizzy Feet FoundationChanning Tatum and Jenna Dewan-Tatum attend the 5th Annual Celebration of Dance Gala presented By The Dizzy Feet FoundationChanning Tatum and Jenna Dewan-Tatum attend the 5th Annual Celebration of Dance Gala presented By The Dizzy Feet Foundation

robboDate: Thursday, 06 Aug 2015, 03:43 | Message # 1258
The Flash Casts Insurgent Star As Wally West

Wally West is coming to Central City.

Keiynan Lonsdale will join The Flash this season as the iconic DC Comics character who goes on to become the speedster known as Kid Flash.

"Just like when we met Grant [Gustin]for the first time, we instantly knew Keiynan embodied all the heart and courage of a hero, "executive producer Andrew Kreisberg says. "We are so excited to be bringing this much-beloved character onto the show."

Lonsdale, who debuted as Uriah in the second The Divergent Series: Insurgent, will join the show as a series regular in the winter. He joins previously announced new additions Teddy Sears, who will play the first DC Comics character to take on the mantle of The Flash, Jay Garrick, and Shantel VanSanten, who's tapped as Barry's potential love interest, Patty Spivot.

The Flash returns Tuesday, Oct. 6 at 8 p.m. ET on The CW.

Via: EW

Keiynan Lonsdale attends 'The Divergent Series: Insurgent' New York premiere at Ziegfeld Theater on March 16, 2015 in New York City.

Keiynan Lonsdale attends 'The Divergent Series: Insurgent' New York premiereKeiynan Lonsdale attends 'The Divergent Series: Insurgent' New York premiere

robboDate: Thursday, 06 Aug 2015, 04:04 | Message # 1259
Legends Of Tomorrow Finds Its Big Bad Vandal Savage

Every Legend needs a foe, right?

Legends of Tomorrow has found theirs in the form of Casper Crump. The Danish actor will be portraying Vandal Savage, the immortal villain all of the future legends are hunting. 

The character is described as having spent the past 6,000 years moving like a virulent disease through history, whispering in the ears of despots and dictators, all leading to his eventual domination of the world. 

Via: TVFanatic

KevinInEnglandDate: Thursday, 06 Aug 2015, 14:35 | Message # 1260
#1035 That is a resume' to be proud of.  He will leave a big lagacy for other writers/directors to follow.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Misc. News on Pilots and Series (All about your favourite tv shows)
Page 84 of 119«128283848586118119»
Search: