[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 66 of 119«126465666768118119»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Misc. News on Pilots and Series (All about your favourite tv shows)
Misc. News on Pilots and Series
robboDate: Wednesday, 17 Sep 2014, 00:41 | Message # 976
Group: Friends
# 974 Great Interview. becoming a really popular show "Outlander" I"m absolutely loving the show I think its great. spotted a couple of familiar faces from the past. from TV shows I use to watch a few years ago.
Aislin McGuckin (Letitia MacKenzie) played the part of Dr. Liz Merrick in the series (Heartbeat). and also Tim McInnerny (Friar Bain) played the role of Captain Darling (Blackadder).

robboDate: Thursday, 18 Sep 2014, 01:50 | Message # 977
Sky Living Sets UK Premiere Date For "The Blacklist" Season 2  also Channel 5 Acquires UK Rights To Fox"s Batman Prequel "Gotham"
The second season of NBC"s drama series The Blacklist will receive its UK premiere on Sky Living on Friday October 3rd at 9pm, it has been announced.
Gotham is one of the hottest drama series from the upcoming fall season and becomes the first series that a UK broadcaster has acquired out of the LA screenings. It is understood that Channel 5 is paying a premium for the show, which they acquired after beating off serious competition from both Channel 4 and Sky. For its part, Gotham is the latest US drama import for Channel 5, joining the likes of CSI, Dallas and Person of Interest.

Via: TVWise

KevinInEnglandDate: Thursday, 18 Sep 2014, 15:04 | Message # 978
# 977 Yes robbo, I will be watching The Blacklist - I have a feeling Elizabeth Keene will eventually discover who her father is. Anyone that watches it, will know by now. (I think that the actor James Spader is an interesting and good actor).
and will check out Gotham.

KevinInEnglandDate: Friday, 19 Sep 2014, 14:36 | Message # 979
# 974 That is an excellent video. Chris, you failed to mention that we saw Bear McCreary in the video, who as we all know, wrote the Sarah Connor theme tune (quite a sad tune but it was one of many).
The drive up to Scotland is as awesome as described in the video. You take the west road, which takes you through the mountains with hill sheep on them. It really is a sight to behold on your way to Inverness.

robboDate: Saturday, 20 Sep 2014, 02:20 | Message # 980
Supergirl TV Show Gets Series Commitment From CBS

The Supergirl TV show from Arrow co-creator Greg Berlanti has been given a series commitment from CBS

Ali Adler, co-creator of The New Normal, is writing the project"s pilot episode alongside Berlanti.

The pair are also also acting as executive producers beside Sarah Schechter and Warner Bros TV.

The series of hour-long episodes will follow Superman"s cousin Kara Zor-El, also born on Krypton, who has been hiding her special abilities while living on earth. Aged 24, she decides to reveal her powers and "be the hero she was meant to be"

Supergirl was famously played on the big screen by Helen Slater in 1984.

Laura Vandervoort also played the Kryptonian refugee in The CW"s television series Smallville.

The character of Supergirl first appeared in comics back in the 1950s.

Via: DigitalSpy

Helen Slater at the Big Apple Comic Con in New York, Friday, Oct. 16, 2009. (Photo/Richard Drew)

Helen Slater at the Big Apple Comic Con in New York, Friday, Oct. 16, 2009.Helen Slater at the Big Apple Comic Con in New York, Friday, Oct. 16, 2009.

Laura Vandervoort at various public events

Laura Vandervoort poses in the press room at the 2014 MuchMusic Video Awards at MuchMusic HQ on June 15, 2014 in Toronto, Canada. Photo by Sonia Recchia.Laura Vandervoort attends Spike TV's 'Guys Choice 2014' at Sony Pictures Studios on June 7, 2014 in Culver City, California. Photo by Frazer Harrison.

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 20 Sep 2014, 09:35 | Message # 981
Group: Administrators
Quote robbo ()
Supergirl TV Show Gets Series Commitment From CBS

And don't forget that Summer Glau voiced Supergirl in the 2010 DC Comics animated movie "Superman/Batman: Apocalypse".

Summer Glau voices Supergirl in 'Superman/Batman: Apocalypse'

Summer Glau as the voice of Supergirl.

Read more about "Superman/Batman: Apocalypse".

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

KevinInEnglandDate: Saturday, 20 Sep 2014, 21:47 | Message # 982
# 981 Yes, I bought the DVD. She voiced the part excellently with lots of emotion.
I wasn't over-impressed by the baddie animation but I thought she was great.

robboDate: Monday, 22 Sep 2014, 03:20 | Message # 983
James D'Arcy To Co-Star With Hayley Atwell In Marvel"s "Agent Carter"

James D'Arcy is set to join the cast of Marvel"s ABC drama series "Agent Carter" opposite Hayley Atwill.
Enver Gjokaj and Chad Michael Murray are also aboard.

D'Arcy will play Howard Stark"s butler and ally to Agent Carter.

D'Arcy was most recently seen as the villain in Fox"s "Lets Be Cops" and can be seen next in Warner Bros "Jupiter Ascending."

Via: Variety

James D'arcy arrives at the premiere of Twentieth Century Fox's 'Let's Be Cops' at the Cinerama Dome on August 7, 2014 in Los AngelesJames D'Arcy attends the premiere party for A&E's Season 2 Of 'Bates Motel' & series premiere of 'Those Who Kill' at Warwick on February 26, 2014 in Hollywood

Hayley Atwell at the World Premiere of Captain America: The Winter Soldier held at El Capitan Theatre, Hollywood, CA on March 13, 2014.

Hayley Atwell at the World Premiere of Captain America: The Winter Soldier held at El Capitan Theatre, Hollywood, CA on March 13, 2014Hayley Atwell at the World Premiere of Captain America: The Winter Soldier held at El Capitan Theatre, Hollywood, CA on March 13, 2014Hayley Atwell at the World Premiere of Captain America: The Winter Soldier held at El Capitan Theatre, Hollywood, CA on March 13, 2014

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 22 Sep 2014, 19:17 | Message # 984
In honor of the 25th anniversary of the debut of the iconic swimsuit-heavy series, I give you David Hasselhoff and Pamela Anderson in lifeguards costume.

David Hasselhoff as Mitch Buchannon in BaywatchDavid Hasselhoff as Mitch Buchannon in Baywatch

robboDate: Tuesday, 23 Sep 2014, 05:17 | Message # 985
Marvel"s "Agent Carter" To Star "Boardwalk Empire" Alum

A key actor from Boardwalk Empire is going from the 1920s to the 1940s.

Actor Shea Whigham has been cast as the male lead in Marvel"s Agent Carter, EW confirmed. Whigham will play the "tough but fair-minded Strategic Scientific Reserve Chief Roger Dooley, the man who will oversee agents Carter (Hayley Atwell), Thompson (Chad Michael Murray)and Sousa (Enver Gjokaj),"Deadline first reported. In other words, Dooley is sort of the Agent Coulson of the SSR in this 1946-set series.

Whigham plays Nucky"s brother on Boardwalk, which is currently airing its final season. ABC"s Captain America spin-off series is expected to air in the Marvel"s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. slot between the show"s fall and spring runs (so you could say it"s ABC"s Tuesday night winter soldier).

Via: EW

Shea Whigham poses for a portrait during the 19th Annual Critics' Choice Movie Awards at Barker Hangar on January 16, 2014 in Santa Monica, California. Photo by Dimitrios KambourisShea Whigham and wife Christine Whigham attend the 'Boardwalk Empire' Season 2 premiere at the Ziegfeld Theater on September 14, 2011 in New York City. Photo by D Dipasupil

robboDate: Thursday, 25 Sep 2014, 04:22 | Message # 986
SyFy Hands Series Order To Alien Terrorism Drama From "The Walking Dead"s Gale Anne Hurd

SyFy is teaming with The Walking Dead executive producer Gale Anne Hurd for their next scripted series.

The NBCU owned cable network has handed a 13 episode straight-to-series order to Hunters, a thriller from Hurd and her Valhalla Entertainment banner which puts a new spin on the counter-terrorism drama genre, 

Hunter follows a Philadelphia cop whose search for his missing wife leads him to a secret government unit assembled to hunt a group of ruthless terrorists - shadowy figures that may or may not be from this world. production is set to commence next year for a 2016 premiere on SyFy.

The 13 episode drama is based on Whitley Strieber"s best-selling novel Alien Hunter and is being penned by Natalie Chaidez, who also serves as an executive producer alongside Gale Anne Hurd on the Valhalla Entertainment produced series Universal Cable Productions is serving as the studio on the project, which will be distributed globally by NBC Universal International Television Distribution. 

Via: TVWise

KevinInEnglandDate: Thursday, 25 Sep 2014, 12:28 | Message # 987
# 986 Your para 5, Natalie Chaidez.
Anyone who contributed to TSCC, has all the attributes for being employed in other awesome TV series, imho.

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 25 Sep 2014, 14:03 | Message # 988
Quote KevinInEngland ()
# 986 Your para 5, Natalie Chaidez.

If you want to put a face on her name, Natalie Chaidez can be seen in "TSCC - Writing The Future", the special feature from Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles that shows how each episode and story is assembled by the writers of the show. She's standing (with her back to the camera) next to Josh Friedman. Watch her at 4:35 of the video.

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 25 Sep 2014, 20:56 | Message # 989
Outlander returns April 4th on Starz. Plenty of time to learn how to knit and make the cowl scarf Claire wears...or a kilt.

Outlander returns April 4th on Starz

robboDate: Friday, 26 Sep 2014, 02:14 | Message # 990
SyFy Renews "Defiance," Dominion"

SyFy has announced plans to renew both "Dominion" and "Defiance" for additional seasons. Both orders are for thirteen more episodes of each to air next summer. The pair had been the only current original dramas on the network that had not yet been confirmed for renewal. 

"Dominion" a pseudo-sequel to the 2010 film "Legion," is set after a war between mankind and angels. The humans still living in a now fortified Las Vegas await the coming of a chosen one who happens to be a young sergeant (Chris Egan). 

"Defiance" is the high profile aliens among us series that launched with a tie-in video game. The game was forgotten, but the show remains a solid performer. Both shows averaged 2.7 million viewers an episode with 1.2 million in the key demo. 

Via: Dark Horizons

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Misc. News on Pilots and Series (All about your favourite tv shows)
Page 66 of 119«126465666768118119»
Search: