menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Misc. News on Pilots and Series (All about your favourite tv shows)
Misc. News on Pilots and Series
robboDate: Thursday, 27 Feb 2014, 01:17 | Message # 871
Group: Friends
# 870  Yes John85 I was somewhat a bit surprised.  I haven"t seen the US version of Being Human. but I have seen the UK version of the show. truth be known I wasn"t all that impressed with Being Human. at the time I was watching a show called The Fades which unfortunately got cancelled on BBC 3 in the UK.  Due to BBC cutbacks they gave Being Human another season and cancelled the better show in The Fades. I know it"s a bit cheesy but Iv"e been following Bitten and quite frankly its not too bad. I have seen worse shows. smile

robboDate: Thursday, 27 Feb 2014, 01:40 | Message # 872
# 860  Star-Crossed (2014-) Not sure if its any good has a 7.8 rating on the IMDb website. Have the first two episodes to watch so any feedback would be much appreciated.

I see from the cast list that Stephanie Jacobsen (TSCC) is a guest star along with Tahmoh Penikett (Dollhouse, Continuum).

John85Date: Thursday, 27 Feb 2014, 03:31 | Message # 873
Quote robbo ()
# 860  Star-Crossed (2014-) Not sure if its any good has a 7.8 rating on the IMDb website. Have the first two episodes to watch so any feedback would be much appreciated.

I see from the cast list that Stephanie Jacobsen (TSCC) is a guest star along with Tahmoh Penikett (Dollhouse, Continuum).

The 4400's & Alphas writer Robert Hewitt Wolfe writes for Star-Crossed.

I'm on twitter @LMennellFans & @JP_1085

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 27 Feb 2014, 14:44 | Message # 874
Group: Administrators
Quote robbo ()

The ratings for the first two episodes are not good,even by The CW standards, and it doesn't bode well for the future of the show.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

robboDate: Friday, 28 Feb 2014, 00:55 | Message # 875
# 873 & # 874  Thanks guys!  Just watched the first two episodes tonight,  I noticed in episode two Tahmoh Penikett guest starred as Officer Beaumont, without his Atrian markings,  I thought the show reminded me a little bit like the old "V" from the early 1980s, yes unfortunately the ratings are very dismal, 1.28 million viewers episode 1 - 1.14 million viewers episode 2, certainly doesn"t look promising for the show.

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 01 Mar 2014, 09:30 | Message # 876
SVU's Dean Winters Lands Lead in CBS' Battle Creek Crime Drama Series

SVU lawman Dean Winters has landed one of the lead roles on the CBS crime drama Battle Creek.

Read more at TVLine

Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles 1x06 Dungeons & Dragons

1x06 Dungeons & Dragons HD 1080p

Charley Dixon: You know, little girl - you freak me the hell out. I mean, on the outside, you're just as pretty as a picture. But on the inside... you're a...
Cameron Phillips: Hyper-alloy combat chassis.
Charley Dixon: Right, what, is that, is that a complicated way of saying 'robot'?
Cameron Phillips: Cybernetic organism. Living tissue over a metal endoskeleton.
Charley Dixon: Okay, scary robot. And here you are, carving up this guy... i-into chum.
Cameron Phillips: He's not a guy. He's a scary robot.
Charley Dixon: Okay. He's a scary robot? You - you're a *very* scary robot.

robboDate: Tuesday, 04 Mar 2014, 22:18 | Message # 877
Fox"s "Gotham" Casts Young Bruce Wayne, Selina Kyle

He"s Batman?

Not exactly. David Mazouz has been cast as the preteen Bruce Wayne in Fox"s Batman prequel series Gotham. The 13-year-old actor will depict Wayne after his wealthy parents are killed, but before he dons the cape and cowl (which won"t happen until the show"s final episode). Mazouz previously co-starred Kiefer Sutherland on Fox"s Touch.

Mazouz has been cast along with newcomer Camren Bicondova, who will play a teenage Selina Kyle (aka not-yet-Catwoman). Her character is described as a "teenage orphan who is suspicious and wholly unpredictable, a street thief and skilled pickpocket, she"s dangerous when cornered."

Gotham centers around Detective James Gordon (Ben McKenzie) and his efforts to fight crime in city of ambitious and creative criminals. Series regulars include Donal Logue (Detective Harvey Bullock), Zabryna Guevara (Captain Essen), Erin Richards (Barbara Kean), Sean Pertwee (Alfred Pennyworth), Robin Lord Taylor (Oswald Cobblepot aka The Penguin), David Mazouz (Bruce Wayne), Camren Bicondova (Selina Kyle), and Jada Pinkett Smith (Fish Mooney).

Via: EW

robboDate: Tuesday, 04 Mar 2014, 23:08 | Message # 878
Universal Channel Sets UK Premiere Date For "Bates Motel" Season 2

Universal Channel Sets UK Premiere Date For 'Bates Motel

The second season of A&E"s drama series Bates Motel will receive its UK premiere on Universal Channel on Wednesday April 2nd at 9pm, it has been announced.

Bates Motel was inspired by Alfred Hitchcock"s Psycho and is described as a contemporary exploration of the formative years of Norman Bates, relationship with his mother, Norma, and the world they inhabit.

Via: TVWise

robboDate: Saturday, 08 Mar 2014, 02:03 | Message # 879
Godzilla (2014) Actor Patrick Sabongui Joins The Flash TV Series

Patrick Sabongui has been cast in The Flash TV series as Central City Police Captain David Singh.

Patrick Sabongui has been cast in The Flash TV series as Central City Police Captain David Singh.

THR has it if The Flash gets a full series commit by the CW, it could be a recurring role for Patrick Sabongui

Presently the CW is filming the pilot episode up in Vancouver with Grant Gustin and John Wesley Shipp already spotted.

Patrick Sabongui will play Master Sargeant Markus Waltz in the upcoming Godzilla movie for legendary and has had smaller roles in 300, Tron: Legacy, Watchman, Stargate: Atlantis and even Arrow.

Via: CBN

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 10 Mar 2014, 01:33 | Message # 880
Leven Rambin (“The Hunger Games”) cast in ‘The Tomorrow People’

Leven Rambin at The 3rd Annual Autumn Party Benefiting Childrens Institute, London Hotel, West Hollywood on October 17, 2012

Leven Rambin, recently seen in 'The Hunger Games" and "Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters", has been cast in a co-starring role for the final three episodes of this season of The Tomorrow People. According to several reports, Leven will portray a paranormal named “Natalie”.

According to TVGuide.com, “Natalie is described as a troublemaker and a paranormal girl who really doesn’t like humans much. She will appear in the season’s final three episodes and will quickly strike up a friendship — and maybe something more — with Russell (Aaron Yoo). Together, the evolved-but-felonious couple will have some fun on a crime spree. But then Natalie may threaten to join ULTRA, turning against her own people”.

Leven Rambin has previously appeared in several high profile tv shows and movies including Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, All My Children, Grey’s Anatomy, The Hunger Games and One Tree Hill.

"The Tomorrow People" airs Wednesdays at 9 p.m. on The CW but will soon be moving to that time on Mondays.

robboDate: Monday, 10 Mar 2014, 23:00 | Message # 881
# 880  Nice one and great news for Leven Rambin, looking forward to seeing her in "The Tomorrow People" should be a great acquisition for the last few episodes of the show.

robboDate: Tuesday, 11 Mar 2014, 00:57 | Message # 882
TNT Sets Premiere Dates For "The Last Ship" "Legends" & "Falling Skies" Season 4

TNT has unveiled the first details of their summer schedule.

The cabler has announced that new drama The Last Ship will premiere on Sunday June 22nd at 9/8c, followed straight behind by the fourth season of Falling Skies in the 10pm slot.

Meanwhile, Howard Gordon"s new series Legends will debut on Wednesday August 20th at 9/8c.

robboDate: Tuesday, 11 Mar 2014, 01:14 | Message # 883
Melissa Roxburgh Cast In The CW"s "Supernatural" Spin-Off

Melissa Roxburgh Cast In The CW

The CW is adding Melissa Roxburgh to the cast of their upcoming Supernatural spin-off, TVWise has learned.

The Arrow alum has joined the cast of the spin-off"s pilot, which is set to air as an episode of Supernatural on April 29th, as Violet, a member of the powerful werewolf pack who hides her true nature because of her forbidden love for family rival David.

But when cornered, her inner wolf breaks free. In addition to Arrow, Roxburgh"s previous television credits include Bravo"s pilot Rita and a prior stint on Supernatural.

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 11 Mar 2014, 17:41 | Message # 884
Quote robbo ()
Melissa Roxburgh Cast In The CW"s "Supernatural" Spin-Off

Additionally, the CW's backdoor pilot, airing April 29 as a planted episode, has changed its name from "Supernatural: Tribes" to "Supernatural: Bloodlines."

So that makes the third spin-off series from existing The CW series (assuming The CW will pick up the pilots as series); "The Vampire Diaries" lead the way for "The Originals", "Arrow" will get a "The Flash" spin-off and now "Supernatural" will give birth to "Supernatural: Bloodlines."

Quote robbo ()
The Arrow alum has joined the cast of the spin-off"s pilot

I could not find her in the Arrow episodes IMDb credits her for wacko

robboDate: Wednesday, 12 Mar 2014, 02:00 | Message # 885
# 884  I think that was mighty generous by calling her an Arrow alum, apparently she only had a minor role in two episodes, she played the part of "Blake" in season 1, episode 5 (Damaged 7 Nov. 2012), and season1, episode 11 (Trust But Verify 23 Jan. 2013).

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Misc. News on Pilots and Series (All about your favourite tv shows)
Search: