menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Misc. News on Pilots and Series (All about your favourite tv shows)
Misc. News on Pilots and Series
robboDate: Friday, 31 Jan 2014, 01:02 | Message # 826
Group: Friends
BBC Two Sets Premiere Date For "Line Of Duty" Season 2 /  BBC Four Sets Premiere Date For "Salamander" 
The second season of BBC Two"s drama series Line of Duty will premiere on Wednesday February 12th at 9pm, it has been announced.

BBC Four"s new foreign-language drama acquisition Salamander will premiere on Saturday February 8th at 9pm, it has been announced.
Via: TVWise

robboDate: Friday, 31 Jan 2014, 01:14 | Message # 827
Sky Atlantic Sets UK Premiere Date For "Nurse Jackie" Season 5 /  More4 Sets UK Premiere Date For "Southland" Season 5 
The fifth season of Showtime"s medical dramedy series Nurse Jackie will receive its UK premiere on Sky Atlantic on Friday February 14th at 10pm, it has been announced.

The fifth (and final) season of TNT"s drama series Southland will receive its UK premiere on More4 on Thursday February 13th at 11pm, it has been announced.

robboDate: Friday, 31 Jan 2014, 01:29 | Message # 828
TCM Sets UK Premiere Date For "Longmire" Season 2 /  Sky 1 Sets Premiere Date For "The Smoke"
The second season of A&E"s drama series Longmire will receive its UK premiere on TCM on Sunday March 16th at 9pm, with a double-bill, it has been announced. also stars Katee Sackhoff (Battlestar Galactica).

Sky 1"s newest drama series The Smoke will premiere on Thursday February 20th at 9pm, it has been announced.

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 31 Jan 2014, 11:22 | Message # 829
Group: Administrators
'Arrow': Six Spoilery Secrets With Stephen Amell
Is a 'Batman Begins' baddie making his way to Starling City?

Read article on MTV news

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

KevinInEnglandDate: Friday, 31 Jan 2014, 16:52 | Message # 830
# 825 Thanks for the info robbo. I don't suppose you've seen it but I enjoy that series. A bit OTT I agree but so is Arrow and we love that.

KevinInEnglandDate: Friday, 31 Jan 2014, 16:54 | Message # 831
# 826 I've never heard of 'Line Of Duty' on BBC2 - I assume it's a cop series? (another cop series).

robboDate: Saturday, 01 Feb 2014, 01:00 | Message # 832
# 830  No problem Kevin. unfortunately I haven"t seen the series. but its one of a few on my shopping list of trying to get round to watching. and with the series getting another season quite promptly they must see a worthwhile show. that"s got potential

robboDate: Saturday, 01 Feb 2014, 02:48 | Message # 833
# 831  Yes unfortunately I"m afraid to say Kevin. "Line of Duty" on BBC 2. is another cop series.

robboDate: Saturday, 01 Feb 2014, 03:18 | Message # 834
BBC One Picks Up "Still Open All Hours" To Series With 6 Episode Order
Granville"s comeback was not quite the one-off it was originally billed to be. After piloting the updated project with a Christmas special on Boxing Day, BBC One has picked Still Open All Hours to series with a 6 episode order. Production on the series will take place in Doncaster, with BBC One eyeing a late 2014 premiere. Still Open All Hours follows Granville, who some years back inherited the shop from his beloved but miserly Uncle Arkwright. He now runs it with his son Leroy,

The decision to pick up a full series of Still Open All Hours, which will again be written by Roy Clarke, comes after the special topped the ratings on Boxing Day, pulling in an average audience of 9.4 million viewers. The special"s consolidated audience of 12.2 million viewers /44% share also makes Still Open All Hours the most-watched comedy since The Vicar Of Dibley in 2007 and the third highest rated comedy in over a decade. "The resounding success of the Christmas revival showed the huge and enduring audience affection for this much-loved classic."

robboDate: Sunday, 02 Feb 2014, 03:46 | Message # 835
Grace Gummer Joins CBS" Summer Series "Extant"
The Newsroom alum Grace Gummer has joined the cast of CBS upcoming 13 episode drama series Extant, TVWise has learned. Gummer has been cast as Julie, who works alongside John to create robot prototypes. She joins a cast which includes Oscar winner Halle Berry, Camryn Manheim (The Practice), Michael O"Neill (The West Wing) and Goran Visnjic (ER). Berry also serves as co-executive producer on the series, which is set to premiere on CBS on Wednesday July 2nd at 9/8c.

KevinInEnglandDate: Sunday, 02 Feb 2014, 15:12 | Message # 836
# 834 I started watching it and got bored, then changed channels. Definitely not funny but it will appeal to all the old fuddy duddys everywhere and because it is the BBC, they will ignore modernization and say it was a success. That's my thoughts.
We have another season of 'The Voice', despite the fact that it is crap and has been written in many Critics appraisals as exactly that.

robboDate: Monday, 03 Feb 2014, 02:53 | Message # 837
# 836  I never watched It mate. I haven"t watched the BBC since The Fades was on BBC 3. and they cancelled that series to make way for another season of Being Human. so called cost cutting from the BBC. our networks have come to a close when they have to mention a show called The Voice. I take it must be a singing show by the sound of the name. I just don"t know mate. I remember watching the old Open All Hours. It was David Jason"s stepping stone for Only Fools And Horses. It made him into a household name.

robboDate: Tuesday, 04 Feb 2014, 02:41 | Message # 838
Colin Salmon Joins Fox"s " 24: Live Another Day " 
Colin Salmon (James Bond, Arrow) is the latest British actor to board Fox"s upcoming 12 episode event series 24: Live Another Day. Salmon has been cast as General Coburn, an intelligent, powerful and fiercely loyal man. His casting comes shortly after Stephen Fry joined the cast of the series as British Prime Minister Trevor Davies and as one of Salmon"s recent projects, dramedy Team Panache, is set to be picked up at MTV UK.

Summer Glau, Colin Salmon and Stephen Amell in Arrow 2.01 'City of Heroes'

Summer Glau, Colin Salmon and Stephen Amell in Arrow 2.01 'City of Heroes' 

robboDate: Wednesday, 05 Feb 2014, 02:00 | Message # 839
CW"s "The Flash" TV Series Finds Its Iris West And DC Hero Vibe

We"re still no closer to knowing if "Arrows" forthcoming spinoff pilot for "The Flash" will land its own CW series this fall, though its cast at least continues to fill out nicely. Up next for the DC drama is Candice Batton as the Flash"s comic love interest, Iris West, along with Broadway star Carlos Valdes ("Once") as Cisco Ramon, otherwise known as "Vibe"!

Candice Patton Cast In CW Pilot ‘The Flash’

News of Patton"s casting comes from Deadline, who describes the character as Barry Allen"s (Grant Gustin) fast-talking, quick-witted best friend and also the daughter of Detective West ("Law & Order" vet Jesse L. Martin), who serves as a surrogate father to Barry. Valdes" series regular character, Cisco Ramon, meanwhile, will emerge as a mechanical engineering genius and the youngest member of the team of scientists at S.T.A.R. Labs.

Via: Deadline

robboDate: Wednesday, 05 Feb 2014, 02:44 | Message # 840
"CSI: NY" Alum Joins "Under The Dome"

It just got a little more crowded Under the Dome.

EW has learned that CSI: NY alum Eddie Cahill has just joined season 2 of CBS"s summer drama Under the Dome as a series regular. Cahill will play a character named Sam, a former EMT and brother-in-law to notoriously difficult Big Jim (Dean Norris). Per a casting description, the character will also form a "deep connection" with Rachelle Lefevre"s Julia.

The show has also added Karla Crome, a former series regular on British science fiction dramedy Misfits. She will play Rebecca, a smart and tough school teacher who is also a former army brat. This is Crome"s first big role stateside.

Under the Dome, based on the Stephen King novel, returns for its second season June 30.

Via: EW

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Misc. News on Pilots and Series (All about your favourite tv shows)
Search: