menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Misc. News on Pilots and Series (All about your favourite tv shows)
Misc. News on Pilots and Series
KevinInEnglandDate: Saturday, 19 Oct 2013, 15:29 | Message # 616
Group: Friends
This is not quite what I'd expect to put here but you guys have to see the lovely lady.
I'm pretty sure you all saw the great Virgin Media video taken on the set of TSCC in Los Angeles?
That is all the clue I will give you
Introducing Autumn Audrey Elizabeth Merry. Born 18/10/2013. 7lb 3oz. Our hearts are overflowing:).
Http://pic.twitter.com/IZ9nWno9Vm

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Saturday, 19 Oct 2013, 15:36

chrisdvanne_Date: Saturday, 19 Oct 2013, 16:48 | Message # 617
Group: Administrators
Quote KevinInEngland ()
I'm pretty sure you all saw the great Virgin Media video taken on the set of TSCC in Los Angeles?

Virgin 1 - TSCC Behind The Scenes

Link to videos: Behind the Scenes Peek on the Set of TSCC

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanne_Date: Saturday, 19 Oct 2013, 17:59 | Message # 618
A Hunger Games alum is heading to Sleepy Hollow.

Amandla Stenberg, who starred as Rue in the 2012 box-office juggernaut, will recur on the breakout Fox drama as Orlando Jones' daughter, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.

chrisdvanne_Date: Saturday, 19 Oct 2013, 18:57 | Message # 619
Must-read article at Yahoo TV: Burning Question: Are Some Bad-Luck TV Stars Certified Show-Killers? (We're Looking at You, Jerry O'Connell)

At last an article that is based on facts and not Internet rumors.

KevinInEnglandDate: Saturday, 19 Oct 2013, 20:05 | Message # 620
# 618 I saw that episode recently and recognised Orlando Jones straight away.  He is the police commander in Sleepy Hollow who had doubts about the truth of the reported sightings of a headless man on a horse with an axe.

[edit add] # 617 I'm sure Sarah Cawood will be extremely pleased to know she has a lot of friendly followers from 2007/8.

[&] # 619 It is so true. An actor can only choose from scripts and related shows that are available.  Perhaps for some, they never find the role they would ideally like or has the quality they know they have trained for and have the special ability to perform.

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Saturday, 19 Oct 2013, 23:48

robboDate: Sunday, 20 Oct 2013, 00:25 | Message # 621
`Once Upon A Time` Adds Marilyn Manson As Peter Pan`s Shadow. Well, we have to give it to ABC`s `Once Upon A Time` they certainly go all out when it comes to voice talent for the series. Where such previous vocal guest stars as The Who`s Roger Daltry and `Dexter`s John Lithgow have given life to iconic fairy tale characters, dope shock rocker Marilyn Manson will next loan his throaty pipes to play the mysterious Shadow of Neverland, a much darker character than we`ve come to remember from the stories. According to Rolling Stone, Manson`s voice will pop up in a November episode, though the kidnapping, soul-stealing shadow has already appeared opposite the villainous Peter Pan `Robbie Kay` in previous episodes. `We`ve always been enormous fans of Marilyn Manson,`executive producers Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz told Rolling Stone of the casting decision. `We wanted to cast someone with the vocal ability to make our skin crawl.`Though perhaps the most mainstream, `Once Upon A Time` is hardly Marilyn Manson real name Brian Hugh Warner`s first time in front of the TV camera, having appeared in the past season of Showtime`s `Californication` as himself, with such movie credits as David Lynch`s `Lost Highway` Jawbreaker` and Michael Moore documentary `Bowling For Columbine`

robboDate: Sunday, 20 Oct 2013, 01:47 | Message # 622
Hell On Wheels Season 3. with new showrunner `John Wirth` all aboard for Hell On Wheels Season 3, the series was in for a change of direction. Gone was the revenge-fueled Bohannon, replaced by an outlaw trying to be a law-abiding citizen and leader of the railroad, struggling to earn his place and overcome the various problems along the way. `Hopes For Season 4` I`m pretty sure Hell On Wheels will get picked up, especially since Breaking Bad is done, The Killing was cancelled again, and Mad Men is closing up shop. I just hope that if season three was the transition period with the new showrunner, that season four gives us a story to follow the whole way through that Isn`t just building the railroad with mini self-enclosed problems solved each episode. I want some real stakes for the characters and situations `Mickey` could be an interesting antagonist and more cool action pieces like in `Father And Sins` I have a soft spot for the series because It`s rooted in that Western theme, but It`s got some work to do if and when it returns.

chrisdvanne_Date: Sunday, 20 Oct 2013, 10:09 | Message # 623
'Doctor Who: 50 Years' Trailer - The Day of the Doctor - Doctor Who 50th Anniversary - BBC One

A specially created trailer celebrating half a century of time travel, adventures and the universe's greatest hero!

Read the full story at BBC

robboDate: Monday, 21 Oct 2013, 22:10 | Message # 624
`The Paradise` Pulls In 5.2 Million Viewers For Season 2 Premiere. BBC One`s period drama series The Paradise returned to strong ratings for its second season premiere last night, overnight figures have revealed. The opening episode of the show`s second season opened to an average audience of 5.2 million viewers, slightly down on the year ago series premiere of 5.5 million viewers, which subsequently consolidated to 6.6 million viewers but up on the overnight ratings for the season one finale of 4.7 million viewers, Last night`s season premiere also outperformed the season one average overnight audience of 4.9 million viewers.

robboDate: Monday, 21 Oct 2013, 22:51 | Message # 625
Stephen Lord Cast In `Once Upon A Time` Looks like we`re going to be learning a lot more about Rumple`s daddy issues on `Once Upon A Time` TV Guide reports that British actor Stephen Lord has been cast as the Dark One`s father. Lord will appear via flashback in at least one episode, slated to air Sunday, Nov. 17. Suffice it to say, we`ll get to learn exactly why he wasn`t such a great father. `We`ve hinted in the past that his father was a coward and that his father`s name was something that haunted him and that his father left him,`executive producer Edward Kitsis recently told TV Guide. `This is a man who wants to break the cycle of his past. He wants to be a good father, but It`s like that quote, `I can resist everything but temptation,`so that`s also his weakness.`It will be interesting to see the motivation behind Rumple`s actions. Once Upon A Time airs Sundays at 8/7c on ABC.

robboDate: Monday, 21 Oct 2013, 23:19 | Message # 626
Mira Sorvino to Show No Fear on Falling Skies Season 4. Mira Sorvino is on her way to TNT. The veteran actress will appear on multiple episodes of `Falling Skies Season 4, the network announced today via press release, coming on board as a woman named Sara. Look for this character to have been a graphic designer prior to the alien invasion and for her to have taken on a `fearless` attitude since recent, life-altering events. She`ll run into Colin Cunningham`s John Pope next summer and eventually join the resistance while developing what TNT describes as a `strong personal bond` with pope. Falling Skies Season 4 Kicks Off In The Summer Of 2014.

robboDate: Wednesday, 23 Oct 2013, 00:00 | Message # 627
`Homeland` Season 4 Ordered At Showtime` Showtime has offered a fourth season renewal for its oft-debated Emmy darling `Homeland` Details are forthcoming on the exact schedule, but Showtime confirms that the series will return for another round of 12 episodes in 2014. `Homeland` continues to garner strong ratings for the pay-cable network, most recently earning another Emmy for Claire Danes in the role of bipolar CIA analyst Carrie Mathison,  Says Showtime boss David Nevins of the news. `Homeland` continues to prove its strength for Showtime, and is one of television`s most exciting, provocative and widely-discussed shows, It has grown its audience significantly in each of its three seasons. excellent news for Homeland such a strong and powerful drama show, Claire Danes what a awesome actress and what a part she plays, great news.

KevinInEnglandDate: Wednesday, 23 Oct 2013, 12:16 | Message # 628
#627 I'm with you on this one robbo.  I almost feel sorry for Claire Danes.

robboDate: Wednesday, 23 Oct 2013, 21:48 | Message # 629
#628 me to kevin, amazing performance to take the role of a person with bipolar, just recently watched a movie, called `As Cool As I Am` 2013 with Claire Danes as leading role, it was ok mind you she looked really stunning, and what a figure amazing.

KevinInEnglandDate: Wednesday, 23 Oct 2013, 23:04 | Message # 630
I'll watch anything with Claire Danes and Kristanna Loken.  You must see her new film 'Love Orchard'.  It's about a Mexican child that the authorities want to deport and the associated court proceedings.  I want to see it ASAP.
I'll watch out for 'As Cool As I Am' Too.

Have you seen the new revelation, or should I say news.  Sean Maher is joining Arrow.  I wonder if Ms Glau will remember him.  LOL.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Misc. News on Pilots and Series (All about your favourite tv shows)
Search: