[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 41 of 119«123940414243118119»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Misc. News on Pilots and Series (All about your favourite tv shows)
Misc. News on Pilots and Series
KevinInEnglandDate: Tuesday, 15 Oct 2013, 00:23 | Message # 601
Group: Friends
# 600 Interesting. Some I wouldn't pay a few cents for, yet they are big payers. Strange what tastes people have.
I can't even see Bates Hotel - aren't they showing it in America?
Not much is paid for Sleepy Hollow or Arrow.
Yet things which I totally would not watch are in the $100 - $150k bracket - or more.

robboDate: Tuesday, 15 Oct 2013, 01:22 | Message # 602
post # 600 I must admit I didn`t realize their was so much money Involved, very interesting indeed at all costs, totally agree Kevin their is undoubtedly a few not worth the dollars, that they are written on, I suppose in a sense people have a different view with the amount of shows, that are coming out at the moment, never-the-less a very interesting read.

robboDate: Thursday, 17 Oct 2013, 00:22 | Message # 603
Utopia Series 2 Casts Rose Leslie And Ian McDiarmid. Game Of Thrones `Ygritte and Emperor Palpatine Join the cast of Utopia`s second series. Star War`s Emperor Palpatine Ian McDiarmid and Rose Leslie, best known for playing, Jon Snow`s Wildling lover Ygritte in Game Of Thrones, has joined the cast of the second series of Utopia. Digital Spy reports that McDiarmid and Leslie will be joined by Tom Burke `The Hour` Trystan Gravelle `Mr Selfridge` and Michael Maloney `The White Queen` The dark sci-fi drama about a conspiracy surrounding a mysterious comic book was one of the year`s best series, and it will return in 2014.

robboDate: Thursday, 17 Oct 2013, 02:01 | Message # 604
HBO Sets Premiere Date For `True Detective` HBO Has Confirmed details of its Winter schedule and unveiled a premiere date for new drama series True Detective, The 8 episode first season of True Detective premieres on Sunday January 12th at 9/8c. Created by Nic Pizzolatto, True Detective follows two detectives, Rust Cohle `Matthew McConaughey and Martin Hart `Woody Harrelson` whose lives collide and entwine during a seventeen-year hunt for a serial killer in Louisiana. The investigation of a bizarre murder in 1995 is framed and interlaced with testimony from the detectives in 2012, when the case has been reopened.

John85Date: Thursday, 17 Oct 2013, 08:21 | Message # 605
Quote chrisdvanne ()
Advertisement Rates for Fall 2013 Shows

These are the prices for 30-second advertisements during the commercial breaks for all the shows airing in primetime on the broadcast networks (ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC and The CW).

Click on image and then toggle button on top to view full size.
Advertisement Rates for Fall 2013 Shows

Thats good news for Sleepy Hollow.

I like that they casted a african american female lead & british co-lead in a Sci-Fi/Horror show.
It makes it more original that way.
It also was a good investment for them since it was created by the creator of the 'Underworld' film series.
Len Wiseman is good in that genre.

I'm on twitter @LMennellFans & @JP_1085

KevinInEnglandDate: Thursday, 17 Oct 2013, 14:44 | Message # 606
# 603 robbo. Strangely enough, Ygritte was still alive when GoT season ended. It seems that she will be bumped off sometime soon. My guess is an arrow, a gory axe or something just as nasty. I must admit I enjoyed her teasing of John Snow. (She got naked too, but like SG, I prefered her acting to her posing).

# 603 john85. Yes, picking a nice young lady of possible total (although unlikely) Equatorial origin was a good idea.
Do you remember what Ichabod Crane said to her when he first met her? I found it amusing but not in a nasty way, as I spent a lot of time studying US census records.

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Thursday, 17 Oct 2013, 14:49

robboDate: Thursday, 17 Oct 2013, 22:45 | Message # 607
`Glee` Season 6 To Officially End The Series, Finale To Honor Cory Monteith. While Cory Monteith`s death forever altered the course of `Glee` fans were nonetheless to learn this past summer that Fox had intended to end the series altogether following the sixth season. At the time, it was thought that the network would at least wait until 2014 to decide for sure, but series creator Ryan Murphy confirms that `Glee` season 6 will end the series, its final endgame markedly different after Monteith`s tragic passing. `The final year of the show, which will be next year, was designed around Rachel and Cory/Finn`s story` series creator Ryan Murphy told reporters at a Paley center event this week. `I always knew that, I always knew how it would end. I knew what the last shot was - he was in it. I knew what the last line was - `Rachel said it to him. So when a tragedy like that happens you sort of have to pause and figure out what you want to do, so we`re figuring that out now` Murphy went on to say that he would soon pitch `Glee`s`new endgame to Fox, one which pleased him for the manner it dedicates itself`in his honor` Though only three episodes into the fifth season, we`ve already seen `Glee` move forward into the future a bit with Rachel`s first role on Broadway, which we`d imagine to play into the series endgame next year.

KevinInEnglandDate: Friday, 18 Oct 2013, 00:02 | Message # 608
I was kinda thinking that everyone was growing up and leaving the school but the next season and the next season we had new people joining the school, all supposedly younger.

The same kinda applied to TSCC. John & Cameron left school, Riley died etc etc
but again there was always the opportunity for new people to join the show and of course there was tiempo viajes, so in essence, TSCC was or should have been the never ending story. (Even if JC died and CP(or CB) was destroyed etc etc because there was always many alternate futures based on past events.

robboDate: Friday, 18 Oct 2013, 00:17 | Message # 609
Cinemax  Sets Premiere Date For `Banshee` Season 2. The second season of Cinemax`s original drama series Banshee will premiere on Friday January 10th at 10/9c, the network has announced. Created by Jonathan Tropper and David Schickler and executive produced by True Blood showrunner Alan Ball, Banshee follows Lucas Hood, an ex-con and master thief who assumes the identity of the sheriff of Banshee, Pa, where he continues his criminal activities, even as he`s hunted by the shadowy gangsters he betrayed years earlier, The drama series stars Antony Starr `Rush, Ivana Milicevic `Charlie`s Angels, Ulrich Thomsen `The Celebration, Frankie Faison `The Good Wife, Rus Blackwell `Burn Notice, Ryann Shane `Blue Bloods, Ben Cross `Star Trek, Demetrius Grosse `Justified, Trieste Kelly Dunn`Brothers and Sisters, Matt Servitto` The Sopranos, Lili Simmons `Fat Kid Rules The World, Hoon Lee` Premium Rush, and Daniel Ross Owens `Prison Break, Amongst the many actor joining the cast for the the show`s second season are Zeljko Ivanek `Damages, as Jim Racine, a chain-smoking, renegade FBI agent who has been tracking Rabbit for 15 years, Tatanka Means `The Host, as Hoyt Rivers, head of security for Alex Longshadow, and Julian Sands `24, as Rabbit`s younger brother, a brilliant, devout and amoral UKrainian priest who is just as dangerous.

KevinInEnglandDate: Friday, 18 Oct 2013, 00:22 | Message # 610
# 609 - Great! Can't wait. If you've not seen the first series, then my condolences to you all. I've not seen such a hot scene for a long time (if ever). I still occasionally rerun it just for viewing pleasure. (but that's me. It's nice and that's all I can say).

robboDate: Friday, 18 Oct 2013, 00:28 | Message # 611
# Kevin I must see the first series, I have heard so many rave reviews about this show, so embarrassed that I have not got round to watching the show, I think you told me before that it was a good show, or I should say brilliant show,

robboDate: Saturday, 19 Oct 2013, 01:14 | Message # 612
NBC  Cancels  Ironside and Welcome To The Family, NBC has announced the cancelation of two new shows, the network has brought the axe down on `Ironside` and `Welcome To The Family` Both freshman programs struggled from the outset. NBC will replace the Blair Underwood-anchored drama in November and December with new episodes of Dateline, SNL holiday-themed specials and other original programming.

robboDate: Saturday, 19 Oct 2013, 01:41 | Message # 613
TV Ratings Report. Betrayal Bottoms Out. It looks like ABC is about to have fall`s second casualty on its hands. A few days after the network canceled Lucky 7, It seems impossible to believe `Betrayal` won`t come next, after that drama got to four million total viewers the other week, and just a 1.1 rating among young adults. Elsewhere. Once Upon A Time and Revenge also fell, marking an especially poor evening for the network. will they or wont they the guillotine is starting to come down this fall.

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 19 Oct 2013, 01:43 | Message # 614
Group: Administrators
Janina Gavankar, who played Detective McKenna Hall and Oliver's love interest in Arrow season one (see image below), plays Tessa/Qetsiyah, the show's most powerful witch in another CW show, The Vampire Diaries.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

robboDate: Saturday, 19 Oct 2013, 02:05 | Message # 615
post # 614 ` I take it we wont be seeing her back in season 2 of Arrow, I didn`t no she departed from the show I remember her being Oliver`s love Interest, it was a very complicated relationship, that was never going to work. with obvious reasons.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Misc. News on Pilots and Series (All about your favourite tv shows)
Page 41 of 119«123940414243118119»
Search: