menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Misc. News on Pilots and Series (All about your favourite tv shows)
Misc. News on Pilots and Series
robboDate: Wednesday, 09 Oct 2013, 02:38 | Message # 586
Group: Friends
`12 Monkeys` TV Pilot Hires `Caprica` Director Jeffrey Reiner. `Jeffrey Reiner` is to helm Syfy`s  12 Monkeys television pilot. The cable network has ordered an hour-long episode based on Terry Gilliam`s 1995 movie starring Brad Pitt and Bruce Willis. Reiner will direct and also serve as executive producer on the project, from Terra Nova writers Terry Matalas and Travis Fickett. His past work includes the `Caprica` pilot and episodes of Awake and The Event. He also helmed two NBC pilots which did not make it to a series - a 2011 take on Wonder Woman and recent comic book adaptation The Sixth Gun.

KevinInEnglandDate: Wednesday, 09 Oct 2013, 15:55 | Message # 587
I think 12 Monkeys will be worth a look.
I'm definitely in to Bates Motel on Universal, although it is quite different. We're all varied in our interests.

robboDate: Wednesday, 09 Oct 2013, 21:50 | Message # 588
Star Trek`s  Jeri Ryan Joins Ron Moore`s Helix. 7-of-9 star `Jeri Ryan` Joins the cast of Ronald D Moore`s new SyFy series Helix. Star Trek Voyager fan-favourite and all-round geek icon Jeri Ryan has joined the cast of SyFy`s new SF thriller Helix, created by Battlestar Galactica helmer Ronald D Moore. Ryan is set to play `the beautiful and charismatic Constance Sutton, the chief Operating Officer of IIaria Corporation, owner of Arctic Biosystems, the research facility where the series takes place. Charming and savvy, Sutton is used to getting her way at any cost.`She joins a cast that includes The Wolverine and 47 Ronin star Hiroyuki Sanada, and The Killing`s Billy Campbell.  Helix begins on SyFy in 2014.

KevinInEnglandDate: Thursday, 10 Oct 2013, 00:09 | Message # 589
# 588 I think this will be worth a look too. She's be in charge of a company, just like guess who. (I assume you can guess?)

robboDate: Thursday, 10 Oct 2013, 00:43 | Message # 590
Sky Living Sets UK  Premiere Date For `Dracula` The first season of the NBC/BSkyB co-production Dracula will receive its UK premiere on Sky Living on Thursday October 31st at 9pm, it has been announced. Based on a script by Cole Haddon, Dracula tells the story of Dracula as he arrives in London seemingly as an American entrepreneur who claims he wants to bring modern developments in science and technology to the city. In truth, Dracula hopes to wreak revenge on the people who ruined his life centuries earlier, There`s only one circumstance that can potentially thwart his plan. Dracula falls hopelessly in love with a woman who seems to be a reincarnation of his dead wife. The series is being produced by Carnival films, Universal Television, Flame Ventures, Playground and BSKYB and stars Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Victoria Smurfit, Thomas Kretschmann, Jessica De Gouw, Oliver Jackson-Cohen, Nonso Anozie and Katie McGrath.

robboDate: Thursday, 10 Oct 2013, 00:50 | Message # 591
Quote (KevinInEngland)
I think 12 Monkeys will be worth a look.
I'm definitely in to Bates Motel on Universal, although it is quite different. We're all varied in our interests.
Yes I think so too, 12 Monkeys the film was pretty good considering it came out in the 90s, I will have to look in to Bates Motel its getting good reviews on certain sites.

robboDate: Saturday, 12 Oct 2013, 03:26 | Message # 592
FX Plots Danny Boyle World War II Miniseries `Telemark` Earlier today FX shored up its limited series `or miniseries, whatever you like` plans for the forthcoming `Fargo` adaptation, but it seems the cable network has something far grander in mind for the future. Teaming with `127 Hours` and `28 Days Later` team Danny Boyle and Christian Colson, FX has begun development of the WW2-set `Telemark` the true story of an unknown group of heroes sabotaging Hitler`s nuclear ambitions. Per The Hollywood Reporter, The 10-part series will be scripted by Simon Beaufoy and follow the true story of British-trained Norwegian resistance fighters who ultimately took down Hitler`s nuclear development program in the latter years of World War ll. Boyle and Colson will executive produce `Telemark` for Cloud Eight/Decibel Films with FX. `As we all know, some of the very best narrative fiction ever told is currently being created as episodic television, `Beaufoy said of FX`s latest investment. `This incredible story is ideally suited to the slower burn and added complexity that the longer format allows and I can`t wait to get my teeth into this` Meanwhile in addition to `Fargo` and `Telemark` FX continues developing an original rendition of `Last Of The Mohicans` `Telemark may also end up competing with HBO`s next WW2 mini-series, again developed with Steven Spielberg and Tom Hanks.

robboDate: Saturday, 12 Oct 2013, 03:56 | Message # 593
The CW Orders Additional Scripts For `The Tomorrow People` The Originals` and `Reign` The CW has ordered three additional scripts for their freshman drama series `The Tomorrow People, `The Originals, and Reign, TVWise has learned. The script orders are a sign of confidence in The Tomorrow People, The Originals and Reign from CW execs, especially as Reign doesn`t premiere for another week. That said, both The Tomorrow People and The Originals have been strong performers for the network, with The Originals premiering to 2.21 million viewers and a 1.0 A18-49 rating and The Tomorrow People opening to 2.3 million viewers and a 0.9 A18-49 rating.

chrisdvanne_Date: Saturday, 12 Oct 2013, 11:21 | Message # 594
Group: Administrators
Update on The CW ratings for this week.

This thursday, The Vampire Diaries scored a 1.0 and 2.14 million viewers, down two tenth from last week's 1.2 adults 18-49 rating. It also means that Supernatural was the CW’s highest rated show this week (The season premiere of Supernatural earned a 1.2 on Tuesday).

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

robboDate: Sunday, 13 Oct 2013, 03:08 | Message # 595
Orphan Black Season 2 Who`s Coming On Board. We already know that Orphan Black will return in April and feature even more clones. But TV Line has now broken some major casting news regarding the BBC smash, which is adding three new recurring characters this spring. They will be `Michiel Huisman` Nashville` will portray of Cal Morrison, a tough and resourceful outdoorsman with unexpected emotional depth. Look for him to cross path with the clones and to go on a dangerous journey in 2014. Peter Outerbridge `Nikita` will play what insiders describe as a `modern-day cowboy`named Hank who leads a movement toward merging science and religion into a new threat. Ari Millen`Rookie blue` Nikita` will recur as Mark, a cunning devotee of Outerbridge`s Hank Johanssen who is in pursuit of the clones.

KevinInEnglandDate: Sunday, 13 Oct 2013, 14:02 | Message # 596
post # 595 That's interesting Robbo. I enjoyed the entire last series and strongly implore that you girls on this site watch it. - I know you'll love it. (Guys will too, once you manage to put your eyeballs back in your sockets from ep.1).

As I've seen all the Nikita episodes so far, I'm sure I'll recognise the new characters in Orphan Black.

robboDate: Monday, 14 Oct 2013, 01:28 | Message # 597
post # 596 it is Indeed kevin, This BBC smash hit is a blessing in disguise for BBC America, put in perspective a real breath of fresh air, a very addictive series, you just don`t know whats coming next with all the twists and turns, of this very fast paced TV series, yes everybody climb aboard and enjoy.

robboDate: Monday, 14 Oct 2013, 02:00 | Message # 598
`The Walking Dead` Adds Josh McDermitt And Michael Cudlitz As Eugene And Abraham. During this evening`s panel for AMC`s `The Walking Dead` at New York Comic-Con, the creators finally announced who will be playing fan favorite characters Eugene and Abraham in the upcoming fourth season of the series. Joining the rest of the cast on the stage were Josh McDermitt, who will play Eugene, and Michael Cudlitz, who will play Abraham in an upcoming arc. Fans of the comic book series are already quite familiar with Eugene and Abraham, two of the travelers who join up with Rick and his crew after they leave the prison. We don`t want to give too much away, but we can tell you a little about these guys. Eugene is a nerdy former science teacher who believes he knows why the zombie outbreak occurred, and he`s got a thing for Rosita the recently-cast Christian Serratos. Abraham is a tough guy Army sergeant whose physical prowess will be quite helpful on the upcoming story line, which involves the main group leaving the prison and meeting up with Eugene, Abraham, and Rosita, who are headed for Washington, D.C.

robboDate: Monday, 14 Oct 2013, 22:23 | Message # 599
The Walking Dead Returns To Ridiculous Ratings, Sets Series High. `The Walking Dead` is officially back - and bigger than ever. This AMC sensation drew a series-high 16.1 million viewers for its Season 4 premiere last night, including 10.4 million `an 8.3 rating` among adults ages 18-49, which is more than any network series has drawn all fall. The former figure blows away the show`s previous high of 12.4 million viewers for last spring`s Season 3 finale. `Sincere thanks to the fans, who have welcomed The Walking Dead back for its fourth season with the highest-rated episode in the show`s history,`said AMC President Charlie Collier. `We could not be more proud of this show and everyone on both sides of the camera who work so hard to give life to this story of character, leadership and survival. `It starts with series creator, writer and executive producer Robert Kirkman, show runner and executive producer Scott Gimple and the director of last night`s episode and the man behind the make-up executive producer Greg Nicotero, their fellow executive producers and an extraordinary cast and crew who are giving their all every day. So clearly, thanks to them, the dead have never been more alive.`

chrisdvanne_Date: Tuesday, 15 Oct 2013, 00:04 | Message # 600
Group: Administrators
Advertisement Rates for Fall 2013 Shows

These are the prices for 30-second advertisements during the commercial breaks for all the shows airing in primetime on the broadcast networks (ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC and The CW).

Click on image and then toggle button on top to view full size.
Advertisement Rates for Fall 2013 Shows

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Misc. News on Pilots and Series (All about your favourite tv shows)
Search: