[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 39 of 119«123738394041118119»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Misc. News on Pilots and Series (All about your favourite tv shows)
Misc. News on Pilots and Series
KevinInEnglandDate: Wednesday, 02 Oct 2013, 00:08 | Message # 571
Group: Friends
Quote (robbo)
I'll check that out. I didn't know there was a 1st season. Perhaps that is because there is a lot of rubbish on TV these days, particularly ITV.
I found it it on imdb; Bomb GirlsI did not know either regarding 1st season, maybe it had something to do with all the red-tape stuff,  ITV is getting really bad with all the reality shows that are bombarding our screens, glad you found it on the imdb. it might be an interesting show.

It's on ITV3 and has already started. If you want to see the missed episodes, you can use ITV/Player (UK only) - that's what I'm going to do, then you can catch up with the next episode on Wednesday, then Thu, then Fri, Sat, and more episodes next week, 1 daily. (So far).

robboDate: Wednesday, 02 Oct 2013, 02:16 | Message # 572
thanks kevin, we will have to play catch-up, only way round it so many shows to watch don`t no whether I am coming or going, try and sort out the episodes, thanks.

robboDate: Wednesday, 02 Oct 2013, 02:46 | Message # 573
Thunderbirds Reboot Casts Game Of Thrones And Merlin Stars. Merlin`s Angel Coulby and Game Of Thrones` Thomas Brodie-Sangster` join Weta`s Thunderbirds. Weta Workshop`s part-model, part CG Thunderbirds Are Go. series for ITV has rolled out its cast list, according to Bleeding Cool. The World`s End star `Rosamund Pike` will voice Lady Penelope, while original Parker voice actor David Graham will return to the role. Four Lion`s `Kayvan Novak` will voice Brains, Game Of Thrones `Thomas Brodie-Sangster`will lend his tones to Gordon and John Tracy, and Saxondale and Your Highness`s `Rasmus Hardiker` will voice Alan and Scott Tracy. `David Menkin` has signed up to play Virgil, `Andres Williams` will be the hood, while genre Icon `Sandra Dickinson` The Tomorrow People, The Hitchhiker`s Guide To The Galaxy, will take on Grandma Tracy. Two completely new characters have also been announced, with Merlin`s `Angel Coulby` in as Kayo, who lives on Tracy Island, and Doctor Who`s `Adjoa Andoh` joining up as Colonel Casey. Those where the days, Thunderbirds Are Go, Yes Ma`Lady.  What about Captain Scarlett and the Mysterons.

KevinInEnglandDate: Wednesday, 02 Oct 2013, 09:43 | Message # 574
Oh yeah man. It has to be admitted, Thunderbirds was ahead of its time when it was created by the Andersons.

Have you heard the joke about lady Penelope and Parker? (It involves naughties). I laughed my head off when I was a kid.

robboDate: Thursday, 03 Oct 2013, 01:28 | Message # 575
Sky Living Sets UK Premiere Date For `Elementary` Season 2. The second season of CBS` drama series Elementary will receive its UK premiere on Tuesday October 22nd at 9pm, it has been announced. Based on the works of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Elementary was created by Robert Doherty and follows the day to day life of Sherlock Holmes, who is now living in New York City with Dr Joan Watson, as he consults on cases for both private clients and the NYPD. The drama series is produced by CBS Television Studios and stars Jonny Lee Miller, Lucy Liu, Aidan Quinn, and Jon Michael Hill, The opening episode of the show`s second season, sees Sherlock Holmes called back to London to revisit an old case and, while doing so, is forced to face his past. Meanwhile, Watson learns more about Holmes`mysterious life and the company he kept before he left for New York.

robboDate: Friday, 04 Oct 2013, 02:10 | Message # 576
CW Developing Super-Drug Series From Tim Kring.  Tim Kring just can`t get enough of super-powered drama. According to Deadline, the Heroes creator is producing a series called `Exp` for The CW that was written on spec by Zach Craley and Jarrett Conaway. `Exp` explores what happens when a foreign designer drug - engineered to make you faster, smarter, stronger and better in every way - is trafficked illegally into American high schools, weaving a morally and socially complex web that entangles politicians, law enforcement and teenagers looking for an edge in an ever-competitive and fast-paced world.  Kring and The CW are also working together on `Dorothy Must Die`

KevinInEnglandDate: Friday, 04 Oct 2013, 11:06 | Message # 577
Robbo #576. Sounds interesting, especially as we know Tim Kring created Heroes (With Ali Larter, Hayden Panettiere, Jack Coleman, Milo Ventimiglia. - Salva el Animadora, Salva el mondo - which was mimicked by Alphas excessively towards the end).
I think it's a good idea for a series and how this so-called wonder drug has the usual possible side effects. Anything that doesn't evolve over millions of years always seems to have a side effect. (I'm thinking of my drugs).
It could be a good series

robboDate: Saturday, 05 Oct 2013, 01:22 | Message # 578
kevin #577, I must admit it does sound very interesting, especially with Tim Kring being involved in the new show, I like the quote, of the drug engineered to make you faster, smarter, stronger and better in every way, `Yeah Me Too With My Neck Botox Jabs` Totally agree worth looking out for in the future.

robboDate: Saturday, 05 Oct 2013, 02:09 | Message # 579
Spielberg`s `Extant` Halle Berry To Lead CBS Sci-Fi Drama. We knew CBS wasn`t kidding around with its summer series after the commercial success of Stephen King`s `Under The Dome` but the eye network`s big buzzy sci-fi collaboration with `Steven Spielberg` just got a whole lot bigger. `Halle Berry` has signed on for her first regular TV role to lead the new astronaut drama `Extant` but what about the series will have audiences spinning. Already granted a straight-to-series order, `Extant` is described by CBS as a futuristic thriller chronicling a female astronaut `Berry` attempting to reconnect with her family after a year spent in outer space. Her experiences apparently lead to events that will forever change the course of human history as we know it. Says CBS Entertainment president Nina Tassler in a statement announcing the news. `There`s only one Halle Berry and we are incredibly honored that she has chosen Extant to expand her illustrious career, `Spielberg added in the release. `As she does with everything she touches, she will bring a deep authenticity to her role and I very much look forward to working with her` The inaugural season of `Extant` will consist of 13 episodes, in summer 2014.

robboDate: Saturday, 05 Oct 2013, 03:15 | Message # 580
Nathan Fillion  To Appear On `Community` Who is the deadlier man in the galaxy. Mike Ehrmantraut or Mal Reynolds, That question -- or a version of that question -- will get put to the test in the coming season of Community. Deadline reports that Castle and Firefly star `Nathan Fillion`will appear on an episode of NBC`s  Community, squaring off against none other than `Breaking Bad` badass Jonathan Banks. The two will guest-star opposite Alison Brie in an episode that sees her Annie teaming up with Professor Hickey played by Banks `To navigate Greendale`s corridors of power. ` One of their obstacles is Bob Waite played by Fillion, Greendale`s politically savvy head custodian who`s not afraid to get his hands dirty but is smart enough to wear rubber gloves` Yeah sounds like must-see TV to us, too.

robboDate: Saturday, 05 Oct 2013, 23:05 | Message # 581
Nikita Is Coming Back To Say Good-Bye. After only three seasons, the CW series Nikita, a re-imagining of the hit drama La Femme Nikita, is coming to an end. Luckily for fans, the show is not facing the same abrupt ending treatment that has unfortunately become pretty typical these days. `Nikita` will return for 6 episodes later this fall to close out the storyline, and hopefully give fans the ending they deserve in the series finale scheduled for December 27. The remaining episodes will be aired over six straight weeks. The last time we saw Nikita `Maggie `Q` she was being framed for the murder of the president of the United States. As you can imagine, her only recourse was to go on the run -- again. This time, However, she left behind several people she cared about, Including her fiance, Michael `Shane West` Also returning for the final season will be Alex `Lyndsy Fonseca` Birkhoff `Aaron Stanford` Sonya `Lyndie Greenwood` Ryan `Noah Bean` and Owen` Devon Sawa` Nikita will make her last stand on Friday, November 22nd at 9/8c on The CW.

robboDate: Monday, 07 Oct 2013, 00:31 | Message # 582
`Grimm` Casts Sharon Leal  As Russell Hornsby Love Interest.  Sharon Leal has been cast in NBC`s  fantasy drama Grimm. Leal will play physical therapist Zuri Ellis, who has been helping Hank `Russell Hornsby` recover from his injured ankle, reports TV Line. Ellis is described as a `Smart, beautiful and mysterious` woman who could be a potential love interest for Hank. In July, Hornsby hinted that his character could get a love interest in the third season. Leal will appear in multiple episodes on Grimm`s upcoming season, which will debut on October 25 on NBC. Leal and Hornsby previously appeared together on Suits in 2011. Leal is best known for her role on Boston Legal. She has appeared on Guiding Light and Hellcats.

robboDate: Tuesday, 08 Oct 2013, 01:42 | Message # 583
NBC`s  `The Blacklist` Gets Full Season.  James Spader faces earth`s Mightiest heroes next year when The Avengers Age Of Ultron begins production. But he confronts another obstacle as well. a brutal production schedule. NBC has ordered a full season of Spader`s new television series `The Blacklist` picking up nine new episodes for a 22-episode first season. The news isn`t much of a surprise, considering Blacklist`s rave reviews and high-rated debut. `The many layers of Red Reddington and his mysterious reasons for getting into bed with the FBI seem to be fascinating to fans of this show, ` NBC Entertainment president Jennifer Salke said in a statement. `With great talent like James Spader and Megan Boone on board, as well our stellar executive producers and the whole cast and crew, we believe this outstanding series will continue to make NBC a big destination on Monday nights` With those nine new episodes in the mix, Spader`s schedule for the coming year is about to get interesting, as he plays the titular menace in `The Avengers Age Of Ultron` shooting in London next year. How he`ll juggle those obligations with the additional Blacklist episodes is anybody`s guess, but more Spader in our lives is never a bad thing.

KevinInEnglandDate: Tuesday, 08 Oct 2013, 10:15 | Message # 584
post # 583 robbo. I watched the 1st episode of The Blacklist and thought it was a copy of Silence Of The Lambs. I find it slightly naff, which is an understatement. So outlandish it even defies my imagination or anybody's elses imagination for that matter.

robboDate: Wednesday, 09 Oct 2013, 00:31 | Message # 585
Quote (KevinInEngland)
post # 583 robbo. I watched the 1st episode of The Blacklist and thought it was a copy of Silence Of The Lambs. I find it slightly naff, which is an understatement. So outlandish it even defies my imagination or anybody's elses imagination for that matter.
thanks kevin, was the show really that bad, I will cross that show of my wish list,  its great to hear other peoples views, regarding different shows as at the moment their is so many newbies, being launched on our TV screens.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Misc. News on Pilots and Series (All about your favourite tv shows)
Page 39 of 119«123738394041118119»
Search: