[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 38 of 119«123637383940118119»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Misc. News on Pilots and Series (All about your favourite tv shows)
Misc. News on Pilots and Series
robboDate: Friday, 27 Sep 2013, 02:48 | Message # 556
Group: Friends
amazing actress Claire Danes out of Homeland, without her I personally don`t think the show would be as good as it is, well written and very clever from the producers of Homeland, she is a beautiful woman another factor for Homeland, yep its a fantastic show. not sure how far they can go with the storylines of Homeland, but not bad on to the 3rd season now.

robboDate: Saturday, 28 Sep 2013, 00:15 | Message # 557
`Orphan Black` Episode 3. This Week`s Biggest Questions. Orphan Black opened strong on BBC Three last week, with a double-bill opener attracting 558,000 viewers and posing an enormous number of questions. Some were answered tonight, some were left unresolved and episode three, `Variation Under Nature` also presented a few new mysteries too. If you have been lucky enough to avoid all spoilers and promo material related to `Orphan Black` then this episode would have revealed to you the true nature of Sarah`s doppelgangers - they`re not her twins, but her clones. But even without that mystery solved the questions don`t end there. As Sarah `Tatiana Maslany` posed last week, how many clones are there. Who made the clones. Who`s killing them and why.

John85Date: Saturday, 28 Sep 2013, 00:39 | Message # 558
Quote (robbo)
`Orphan Black` Episode 3. This Week`s Biggest Questions. Orphan Black opened strong on BBC Three last week, with a double-bill opener attracting 558,000 viewers and posing an enormous number of questions. Some were answered tonight, some were left unresolved and episode three, `Variation Under Nature` also presented a few new mysteries too. If you have been lucky enough to avoid all spoilers and promo material related to `Orphan Black` then this episode would have revealed to you the true nature of Sarah`s doppelgangers - they`re not her twins, but her clones. But even without that mystery solved the questions don`t end there. As Sarah `Tatiana Maslany` posed last week, how many clones are there. Who made the clones. Who`s killing them and why.

Tatiana Maslany guest starred in Season 1 Episode 3 of Alphas 'Anger Management' wink
She looked like a teenager in Alphas & recently read she's actually a month older than me.

I'm on twitter @LMennellFans & @JP_1085

robboDate: Saturday, 28 Sep 2013, 01:19 | Message # 559
Thanks John85, never really spotted her in Alphas, saying that I dont really know much about Tatiana Maslany, The talent spotters must have saw something that they liked, with giving her the lead role in Orphan Black, side-note  Its a shame regarding Alphas especially leaving us with those annoying cliff-hangers, that seems to be the Norm these days, personally it should have got another season never-mind. smile

robboDate: Saturday, 28 Sep 2013, 02:33 | Message # 560
Constantine TV Show Announced Written By David S Goyer. `David S Goyer` Will Adapt Hellblazer`s John Constantine for NBC TV Show. A TV series based on `Hellblazer`s` John Constantine` has been announced, and will be written by The Dark Knight trilogy`s `David S Goyer. Deadline revealed that Goyer and The Mentalist creator Daniel Cerone will be bringing DC Comic`s favourite scouse exorcist/magician to the small screen for NBC, following in the footsteps of Arrow on The CW and the recently announced Gotham Central, which will be based on Captain Jim Gordon, If you`re worried about how much of the dark subject matter will make it across to a TV show, It`s worth remembering that NBC also have the ghoulish and grotesque Hannibal on their roster, which doesn`t exactly skimp on the gore. Sadly, this is probably the final nail in the coffin for any sequel to the underrated Keanu Reeves 2005 film version of Constantine. `Constantine centers on John Constantine, an enigmatic and irreverent con man-turned-reluctant supernatural detective who is thrust into the role of defending us against dark forces from beyond`

John85Date: Saturday, 28 Sep 2013, 13:01 | Message # 561
Quote (robbo)
Thanks John85, never really spotted her in Alphas, saying that I dont really know much about Tatiana Maslany, The talent spotters must have saw something that they liked, with giving her the lead role in Orphan Black, side-note  Its a shame regarding Alphas especially leaving us with those annoying cliff-hangers, that seems to be the Norm these days, personally it should have got another season never-mind. smile

Indeed. Canada seems to be the best place now to find talent.
Alot of Sci-Fis, hallmark/lifetime films/shows have alot of Canadian talent.

The majority of Canadian actors have a better mindset & approach to fame, acting & lifestyle.
I think possibly they look at some of the mistakes hollywood has made at being wild.

I enjoy reading about american actresses like Summer Glau, she's a truly kind heart.

I'm on twitter @LMennellFans & @JP_1085

robboDate: Sunday, 29 Sep 2013, 02:16 | Message # 562
yes Canada is becoming a bit of a hot spot for talent spotting, their seems to be some great shows also as well, yeah Summer Glau she is one in a million a real gem, as you say she has heart of gold, such a talented actress that deserves the breaks in life, to show her true talent a brilliant actress, smile

robboDate: Sunday, 29 Sep 2013, 02:32 | Message # 563
CBS renews `Unforgettable` For Summer 2014. CBS has renewed the crime procedural Unforgettable for the summer 2014 television season. The series, starring `Poppy Montgomery` as a detective with photographic memory, was initially cancelled by the network after only one season. However, CBS brought the show back for a short summer run, which proved to be popular in the Sunday night ratings. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the series will now return for a third season, bulking up the CBS network`s planned summer schedule. A second season of the Stephen King adaption Under The Dome, originally planned as a one off mini-series, has been picked up by the network. The Steven Spielberg-produced science fiction drama Extant will also be on the network`s summer slate.

KevinInEnglandDate: Sunday, 29 Sep 2013, 11:57 | Message # 564
Quote (John85)
Quote (robbo)

Indeed. Canada seems to be the best place now to find talent.
Alot of Sci-Fis, hallmark/lifetime films/shows have alot of Canadian talent.

The majority of Canadian actors have a better mindset & approach to fame, acting & lifestyle.
I think possibly they look at some of the mistakes hollywood has made at being wild.

I enjoy reading about american actresses like Summer Glau, she's a truly kind heart.

Well put John85. A good example was The Lake, which featured Elisabeth Moss from Mad Men. She developed her character exceedingly well and was imo pretty natural.

robboDate: Monday, 30 Sep 2013, 02:18 | Message # 565
ITV3  Picks Up UK Rights To `Bomb Girls` Season 2, Sets Premiere For October 5th. ITV  has announced that as part of the deal inked in October 2012 to acquire the series from Muse Entertainment and Back Alley Films, they have picked up the rights to the 12 episode second season of Canadian period drama series Bomb Girls. The second season of Bomb Girls is set to premiere on ITV3 on Saturday October 5th at 10pm. Created by Michael MacLennan and Adrienne Mitchell and produced by Muse Entertainment, Bomb Girls takes place during World War II and captures a period when society was experiencing fundamental changes in the workplace and at home. At the heart of Bomb Girls are the stories of woman who risk their lives in a amunitions factory in support of the european front. liberated from social and cultural restrictions, they embraced their newfound freedom, changing their lives --- and the world around them  --- forever. The drama series stars Meg Tilly, Jodi Balfour, Sebastian Pigott, and multiple Gemini Award-nominee Peter Outerbridge `Nikita` The Show`s second season, which picks up just after the attack on Pearl Harbour, features special guest star Rosie O`Donnell.  Speaking of Canadian Drama `Bomb Girls ` could be worth looking in to.

KevinInEnglandDate: Monday, 30 Sep 2013, 19:01 | Message # 566
I'll check that out. I didn't know there was a 1st season. Perhaps that is because there is a lot of rubbish on TV these days, particularly ITV.
I found it it on imdb; Bomb Girls

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 30 Sep 2013, 22:53 | Message # 567
Group: Administrators
Just watched the "Caprica" serie finale. Did the writers knew they were being cancelled? Because the end looks like series closure to me.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

KevinInEnglandDate: Monday, 30 Sep 2013, 23:32 | Message # 568
Yes, I believe they did. It was such a quick ending, it surprised me immensely. WHAM.
(And of course we know who played the lead part; Allesandra Torresani – Jordan Cowan - The Turk. Did you see her latest sexy pose?)

robboDate: Tuesday, 01 Oct 2013, 01:11 | Message # 569
Quote (KevinInEngland)
I'll check that out. I didn't know there was a 1st season. Perhaps that is because there is a lot of rubbish on TV these days, particularly ITV.
I found it it on imdb; Bomb Girls
I did not know either regarding 1st season, maybe it had something to do with all the red-tape stuff,  ITV is getting really bad with all the reality shows that are bombarding our screens, glad you found it on the imdb. it might be an interesting show.

robboDate: Tuesday, 01 Oct 2013, 03:36 | Message # 570
A-E  Raising The Dead With `The Returned` Remake. A and E wants to get into the undead game. To compete with that other A-titled cable channel and It`s zombie show, A-E Is turning to the French series `Les Revenants` as a possible source of competition, Deadline reports. Better still, the network wants Bates Motel producer Carlton Cuse to come in and work his magic. The Returned focuses on a group of people assumed dead who return to their small town and try to resume their daily lives, At the same time, all kinds of weirdness starts happening including violent murders all over town. The show is based on Robin Campillo`s film of the same name, which was re-titled They came back in the United States. To check out the first season of the original version, keep your eyes on the Sundance Channel as Halloween approaches. They`ll have all eight episodes ready to go around then. Meanwhile, a second season is expected to air next year in France.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Misc. News on Pilots and Series (All about your favourite tv shows)
Page 38 of 119«123637383940118119»
Search: