menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Misc. News on Pilots and Series (All about your favourite tv shows)
Misc. News on Pilots and Series
chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 19 Aug 2013, 23:57 | Message # 511
Group: Administrators
Lee Thompson Young, who starred in Disney’s “The Famous Jett Jackson” and most-recently in TNT’s “Rizzoli & Isles,” committed suicide in his Los Angeles apartment Monday morning, his manager said. He was 29.

He played FBI agent Stewart in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles 1x04 'Heavy Metal'. I saw him in TSCC of course but I discovered him and started to appreciate this young actor in Smallville.
This is very sad. RIP. Prayers for his family and friends. I hope he has peace. What a shame, so damn young.

Lee Thompson Young as FBI agent Stewart in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles 1x04 'Heavy Metal'
Lee Thompson Young as FBI agent Stewart in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles 1x04 'Heavy Metal'

Read more: tvline

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

robboDate: Tuesday, 20 Aug 2013, 01:48 | Message # 512
Group: Friends
very sad news to hear about the death, of lee thompson young, its a shame so young had his whole life in front of him, but under the circumstances of committing suicide, the thoughts of suicide must have been praying on lee`s mind, my heart goes out to his family and friends, `rest in peace` lee you will be sadly missed, so sad.

FrankDate: Tuesday, 20 Aug 2013, 13:27 | Message # 513
I remember his character, I remember how he could not remember the name of James Ellison (he called him Jack and Jim). It is a pity that he did it.

Message edited by Frank - Tuesday, 20 Aug 2013, 13:27

KevinInEnglandDate: Tuesday, 20 Aug 2013, 14:30 | Message # 514
I wonder if we will find out.
To come straight out and say he shot himself but not give a reason, is a shame.
There had to be a reason.

robboDate: Wednesday, 21 Aug 2013, 03:11 | Message # 515
`nikita` final season taps brat packer judd nelson for major role. for all the ways we envisioned `nikita` would carry out its final six episodes in returning for a shortened fourth season, we can safely say this wasn`t among them. infamous brat pack star `judd nelson` has joined season 4 of the CW spy thriller for a major undercover arc, but what secrets does he hold from the division team. according to TV LINE, who first broke the news, nelson will appear within season 4 as `a deep-cover operative working for the nefarious duo of amanda and the shop`s mr jones. `he will also share connections to a worldwide plot, carrying with him a supposed secret that will `alter the very fabric of the nikitaverse. `so you know, descriptive. currently slated for midseason, the final six episodes of `nikita` will not unfold as three two-hour events, as initially rumored by series star `maggie q` but rather a full run of six episodes. the CW president mark pedowitz recently clarified at the TCA press tour, however, that the final two installments  may yet be presented together as a finale event.

robboDate: Friday, 23 Aug 2013, 00:18 | Message # 516
`castle` season 6 `chuck` star joshua gomez joins in bizarre time-travel episode. it`s been too long since we`ve heard anything on the `chuck` front as the kickstarter movie is still in limbo, while `Yvonne strahovski` is busy seducing `dexter` and `adam baldwin` is commanding TNTs `the last ship` so what of poor `morgan grimes` ABC`s `castle` will bring back the bearded one, as they`ve cast `joshua gomez` for season 6, but where does time travel play in, via entertainment weekly, former `chuck` star gomez will appear in the fifth episode of the coming season as a murder suspect who claims to have traveled back in time in order to prevent dark future events that alter the course of human history. as tends to be the case on `castle` however, there may or may not prove a surprising degree of truth to his claims. in addition to `lisa edelstein`s `role as beckett`s new washington supervisor, `Yancey arias` has also joined the sixth season in the role of `carl villante` the head of an elite investigative unit who clashes with both beckett and castle during a high-stakes case. additionally `24` vet `glenn morshower` and `alphas` star `warren christie` have joined in guest arcs. `castle`s premiere will be on september 24.

robboDate: Friday, 23 Aug 2013, 01:52 | Message # 517
E4 to air new US shows `tomorrow people` the 100` in UK.  `the tomorrow people` is to air on E4 in the UK. the CW`s remake of the classic ITV science fiction drama will air on the channel in 2014. like the original, the new tomorrow people - starring `robbie amell` - will focus on a team of young men and women with extraordinary abilities. `julie plec` the vampire diaries` and `greg berlanti` arrow` are behind the revamped series, with plec previously revealing herself to be a childhood fan of the `70s show. another new series from the CW space thriller `the 100` starring `eliza taylor` - has also been acquired by E 4. channel 4 meanwhile will air `toni collette`s new drama `hostages` - which premieres on CBS in the US in september.

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 24 Aug 2013, 08:23 | Message # 518
Yet another very cool NEW preview for The Tomorrow People!

robboDate: Sunday, 25 Aug 2013, 02:33 | Message # 519
wow, that was a super cool preview of the tomorrow people, i like the look of this show very much, the more i read about it and the more i see in the previews, makes me wanting more and more, i think the tomorrow people is gonna be a real dark horse, amongst the shows out this fall, i think CW could have a real gem on their hands, with the tomorrow people,

robboDate: Monday, 26 Aug 2013, 01:42 | Message # 520
`revolution` season 2  Jim beaver guests for `supernatural` reunion. `revolution`s first NBC season brought with it several `supernatural` reunions, in pairing stars `mark pellegrino`todd stashwick`and `colin ford`with original `supernatural` creator and `revolution`showrunner `eric kripke. now, the second season of NBC`s `revolution`- ary sci-fi thriller brings the biggest `supernatural` vet yet, tasking `Jim beaver`for an intriguing new role. beaver will first appear in october episode `one riot, one ranger` as john franklin fry, `a hard-ass, whip smart texas ranger who allies with miles`the episode will also mark the debut of former `supernatural` writer `ben edlund` with his first `revolution` credit. if beaver looks at all familiar beyond his `supernatural`history as `bobby singer`the actor also played a large role in the most recent season of `justified` and has earned credits in everything from the previous `dexter` season to a recurring role on `breaking bad`the sophomore season of `revolution` will debut in its new wednesday time slot at 8.00 P.M. on september 25, including such guest stars as `falling skies` and `7th heaven` star `stephen collins, and `rubicon` vet `jessica collins.

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 26 Aug 2013, 17:11 | Message # 521
Fridays this Fall, the hottest team in paradise has a brand new gun. Chi McBride joins the cast. The new season of Hawaii Five-0 CBS Fridays this Fall.

robboDate: Tuesday, 27 Aug 2013, 00:11 | Message # 522
syfy`s `12 monkeys` tv series officially ordered to pilot. a few weeks ago we heard the surprising possibility that sci-fi classic `12 monkeys` had been eyed for a potential TV series adaptation on SCFY, and it seems that reality has officially come to pass. SCFY has officially greenlit a pilot for the `12 monkeys` TV series, said to follow the `battlestar galactica` model of development, but will the series follow the same plot as the movie. `deadline` broke the news of `12 monkeys` official pilot order, emerging from a pitch by feature film producers chuck roven and richard suckle, with `nikita` writers terry matalas and travis fickett attached to write, and `24`s jon cassar reportedly on board to direct. similar to `battlestar galactica`s initial trajectory, `12 monkeys` will debut as a 60-minute pilot before SCFY decides whether or not to pursue a series order. SCFY`s version will reportedly follow the same basic outline, which itself was derived from french director chris marker`s 1962 science fiction short `la jetee`

KevinInEnglandDate: Tuesday, 27 Aug 2013, 16:20 | Message # 523
I have seen the film but forgot what it is about. Was there a cyborg in this story?

robboDate: Tuesday, 27 Aug 2013, 23:54 | Message # 524
Quote (KevinInEngland)
I have seen the film but forgot what it is about. Was there a cyborg in this story?
same here i would have to watch it again, to refresh my memory with it been made back in the 90s, i just cant remember,

robboDate: Wednesday, 28 Aug 2013, 00:17 | Message # 525
syfy`s `12 monkeys` TV series. for those unfamiliar with the 1995 film, `12 monkeys` featured `bruce willis` in the role james cole, criminal inmate in an apocalyptic future where earth`s  surviving population dwells underground in fear of a deadly virus released years earlier by the army of the twelve monkeys `led by a young, oscar-nominated `brad pitt` cole is sent back to the past to prevent the outbreak of the virus, hoping to earn himself a pardon if successful.  a `12 monkeys` TV series seems as if it wouldn`t  necessarily denigrate the original, even without `terry gilliam`s` involvement or style, but will the project go to series, who knows maybe one to keep an eye out for in the future,

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Misc. News on Pilots and Series (All about your favourite tv shows)
Search: