[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 31 of 119«122930313233118119»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Misc. News on Pilots and Series (All about your favourite tv shows)
Misc. News on Pilots and Series
chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 29 Jul 2013, 08:27 | Message # 451
Group: Administrators
NTSF:SD:SUV and Arrow crossover episode...sort of.

NTSF:SD:SUV:: actually made the trip to London (or not) to film a special 2 part UK episode that will air later this season.

NTSF:SD:SUV:: IN LONDON
NTSF:SD:SUV:: IN LONDON

The British actor on the right of the picture is Colin Salmon, whom you may know for his role as Walter Steele in The CW's superhero drama Arrow.

Colin Salmon and Stephen Amell in Arrow
Colin Salmon and Stephen Amell in Arrow

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

KevinInEnglandDate: Monday, 29 Jul 2013, 11:05 | Message # 452
Group: Friends
That's interesting. Where they are standing shows the historic tall clock named Big Ben and it is is not far from Winchester Cathedral, where the royals get married.  I have driven past there loads of times and just to their right is Westminster Bridge, which I passed over many times when crossing over the River Thames from North to South. (BB being north of the river).

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 29 Jul 2013, 12:43 | Message # 453
Quote (KevinInEngland)
That's interesting. Where they are standing shows the historic tall clock named Big Ben and it is is not far from Winchester Cathedral, where the royals get married.  I have driven past there loads of times and just to their right is Westminster Bridge, which I passed over many times when crossing over the River Thames from North to South. (BB being north of the river).

During the NTSF:SD:SUV:: panel and following interviews at recent Comic Con San Diego, show creator Paul Scheer repeated that the cast and crew went to London to film the episode supposed to take place in London. Of course he was bluffing biggrin

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 29 Jul 2013, 15:43 | Message # 454
NTSF:SD:SUV:: SEASON 3 ARTWORK, by Paul Shipper

NTSF:SD:SUV:: season 3 artwork, by Paul Shipper
NTSF:SD:SUV:: season 3 artwork,
by Paul Shipper

When Paul Shipper, the creator of the awesome NTSF:SD:SUV:: season 3 artwork saw I was using a Glau-ized version for my Twitter background, he kindly send me a link to his site, where you can see the artwork, of course, but also early poster concept.

I had a great deal of fun working on this project with Gravillis Inc. and I think it shows in the art... A talented cast from the head honcho Paul Scheer (thank him for Shamu), Kate Mulgrew (Star Trek Voyager), June Diane Raphael, Rob Riggle, Martin Starr, Brandon Johnson, Peter Serafinowicz as the voice of S.A.M. and introducing Karen Gillan (Amy Pond from Doctor Who).

Check his artwork out at Paul Shipper Studio

KevinInEnglandDate: Monday, 29 Jul 2013, 17:17 | Message # 455
Awesome art. I am well impressed.  No doubt there will be more.

jfyi
The imdb guys did as I asked
The entire episode is just one actress LOL - imagine that, just Summer!
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2702698/

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 29 Jul 2013, 17:34 | Message # 456
Quote (KevinInEngland)
The entire episode is just one actress LOL - imagine that, just Summer! http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2702698/
So that was you!!

I saw it a few days ago and thought:

KevinInEnglandDate: Monday, 29 Jul 2013, 17:42 | Message # 457
It's a start. 2 days from now it will be August & then only 2 more months and a few days before we see an entire episode of the many faces of Summer. (Or not?)

(Nice picture above btw., is that in your section that says wtf shots?)

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Monday, 29 Jul 2013, 20:59

KevinInEnglandDate: Monday, 29 Jul 2013, 22:12 | Message # 458
Just think guys, when Summer is not filming, she'll be somewhere with a crossbow and arrows, firing in quick succession at a target.
Or perhaps jumping up and down practicing her 'hot' moves on her foe and dodging bullets.
Deciding what disguise suits her best and what to wear for the next premier of Arrow.

robboDate: Tuesday, 30 Jul 2013, 00:15 | Message # 459
`under the dome` season 2. CBS renews for 2014, `stephen king`to write first episode. well, this should come as no major surprise, considering the debut ratings alone, but it seems `under the dome`has officially booked a lengthy stay in the fictional chester`s mill. CBS has officially announced that the `stephen king`- adapted series will return for a second season of 13 episodes in summer 2014, but will anything about the overall story change now that `under the dome`has escaped the `limited series`bubble, CBS first revealed the news out of the ongoing television critics association press panel, adding that series creator and acclaimed author `stephen king`will pen the premiere episode in 2014, for its part, `under the dome`garnered an astounding 13.5 million total viewers with a 3.3 demo rating, 20 million with DVR and other factors added in. the most recent episode kept strong with 11.4 million viewers.`we`re excited to tell more stories about the mystery of the dome and the secrets in chester`s mill`, CBS entertainment president `nina tassler`said in a statement, `and are thrilled to have the master storyteller himself, `stephen king`tell the first one of next season`

robboDate: Tuesday, 30 Jul 2013, 01:36 | Message # 460
`homeland` season 3. as with previous years in a september airdate, `homeland` season 3 will most likely keep its newest episodes in a classified state as we approach the premiere on september 29. yet with brody on the run, and the CIA in a general state of disarray, it seems `homeland` season 3, the emmy-winning counterterrorism drama, certainly teases that brody `damian lewis`will have a difficult journey out on the run, falsely accused of the major terrorist attack that capped off the show`s second season. `homeland`season 3 picks up during the aftermath of the horrific terror attack that decimated the US intelligence apparatus, and prompted a global manhunt for the world`s most wanted terrorist, `nick brody`as carrie and saul begin to pick up the pieces of their shattered professional and personal lives, they are swept up in the political and media firestorm surrounding the terror attack and the subsequent search for brody`s whereabouts. season 3 of `homeland`will see `david marciano`virgil`and `diego klattenhoff`mike`stepping down as series regulars to take reduced roles, while `morena baccarin`will reprise her series regular role as `jessica brody`in spite of her husband`s absence.

KevinInEnglandDate: Tuesday, 30 Jul 2013, 11:58 | Message # 461
Robbo.  I think it is only right that spoilers should not be leaked.  I'm pleased that Morena Baccarin will continue with her role, kids in tow hopefully, because she made a great speech in 'Brody's absence.  Impressive.

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Tuesday, 30 Jul 2013, 11:59

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 30 Jul 2013, 18:54 | Message # 462
Arrow's about to get company: The CW now wants a Flash TV series

Apparently The CW is getting ready to discuss the new project at today’s TCA presentation. The idea would be to introduce the Flash on Arrow next season before sending him off into his very own series.

Read full article at Deadline.

KevinInEnglandDate: Tuesday, 30 Jul 2013, 19:41 | Message # 463
Well laid out Chris.  I read the entire article and noticed the following.

Director David Nutter, directed Gnothi Seauton & Samson and Delilah. in TSCC.  
Nutter, who helmed the Arrow pilot, will direct the potential pilot of Flash, which he also did for Arrow.

Personally, I am not convinced that Flash belongs at all in Arrow, because he runs at very high speeds and this is superhuman, as opposed to all the non-superhuman abilities of the Arrow Cast.  Miscast in fact (IMO).

Because the first episode of season 2 Terminator, Samson & Delilah was awesome, perhaps he will pull out the stops for both Arrow and Flash?

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 30 Jul 2013, 19:58 | Message # 464
David Nutter also directed the TSCC pilot (2008).

Director David Nutter and Summer Glau on set of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles pilot
Director David Nutter and Summer Glau on set of Terminator: The Sarah Connor
Chronicles pilot

As far as Arrow is concerned, we don't know if their version of the Flash will have supernatural powers. Same question about Black Canary.

KevinInEnglandDate: Tuesday, 30 Jul 2013, 20:24 | Message # 465
That's a good picture. I've not seen him before.  They're in the bank vault.  I wonder what he's telling her?
(Something like, "don't pull too hard on the strong boxes Cameron'.  Or something like that haha).

(Mind you, it could be "Please don't kill me").

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Misc. News on Pilots and Series (All about your favourite tv shows)
Page 31 of 119«122930313233118119»
Search: