menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Misc. News on Pilots and Series (All about your favourite tv shows)
Misc. News on Pilots and Series
KevinInEnglandDate: Tuesday, 18 Jun 2013, 18:12 | Message # 391
Group: Friends
I'll continue watching it. Interesting Astronaut cyborg story.

robboDate: Tuesday, 18 Jun 2013, 22:43 | Message # 392
so will i really enjoying the show, regardless about what happens further down the line,

robboDate: Tuesday, 18 Jun 2013, 23:39 | Message # 393
the walking dead season 4 to feature new zombie threat faster like world war z. we get a tidbit on the walking dead season 4 from norman reedus, who plays fan-favorite character daryl dixon. seems this season on the walking dead, the zombies will get an upgrade. reedus says the zombies will be scarier and describes them as a `new threat` they have introduced a way to make the zombies scary again, `reedus says `they are terrifying. the new threat is just unreal. reedus also says the script for the walking dead season 4 is intense. last season the walking dead season 3 finale and latter half took some heat from fans for being dull and disappointing. series creator robert kirkman already promised things would be different.

robboDate: Wednesday, 19 Jun 2013, 00:46 | Message # 394
stephen amell on `arrow`future `i hope we will see the justice league` stephen amell has revealed that he `very much hopes` to see the justice league in arrow season two. dc comics characters such as the green lantern, batman, nightwing, have all been mooted for possible appearances on the superhero tv drama. `i would like to see them come through our universe and get our treatment, `series star amell says`. a justice league movie is currently in development, with rumours suggesting that the film could be released in 2015 following a man of steel sequel in 2014.  arrow airs on the CW in the US and on sky 1 in the UK.

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 19 Jun 2013, 23:26 | Message # 395
Group: Administrators
I must say I had my reservations about Revolution at first (pretty much like everyone) and I still don't like much the female lead Charlie (Stacy Spiridakos) but I must say the writers know how to end each episode with a cliffhanger that makes you want watch the next one.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

robboDate: Thursday, 20 Jun 2013, 01:13 | Message # 396
me to chris i was a little bit skeptical regarding revolution, at first i was struggling a little bit with the show, charlie is supposed to be the badass girl of revolution but i wouldnt call her that, she just doesnt fit that category at all, but yes im beginning to warm to the show and the writers are doing a great job, each episode is improving all the time,

KevinInEnglandDate: Thursday, 20 Jun 2013, 02:01 | Message # 397
Despite my dislike of it earlier, because of the excessive violence, I'll agree that some of the good guys get killed, so it's not quite like a Steven Seagull film.
I never thought we'd see whatsisname having to go on the run after being taken prisoner and killing the pastor.
I'm sure we haven't seen the last of him.
I don't know their names, I can't be bothered, so I'll just say the young blonde haired girl with blue eyes who's mother has just left home, reminds me of someone that should be in the Blue Lagoon.

robboDate: Friday, 21 Jun 2013, 01:29 | Message # 398
netflix renews `hemlock grove` for season 2. now, the first of these streaming-only offerings has earned itself another season, the werewolf mystery-thriller hemlock grove has been confirmed to be returning with new episodes next year. hemlock grove`s producers announced via press release that they have linked a deal with netflix to create and broadcast a second season of the series, set to be `broadcast` in 2014. executive producer eli roth commented. though the news of hemlock grove`s renewal is a great coup for netflix, one wonders whether the series actually needs a second outing, despite the enthusiastic praise of producers such as roth, hemlock grove recieved a lukewarm reception from critics. the first season sports a score of 44 on metacritic - not exactly a guaranteed stinker, but devisive enough that its quality comes into question. hemlock grove will debut its next season in 2014. its first run of episodes is currently available for streaming via netflix. well netflix is apparently willing to bankroll another order of episodes. at the very least, the renewal of hemlock grove bodes well for the future of netflix`s  distribution model.

robboDate: Friday, 21 Jun 2013, 02:15 | Message # 399
`silence of the lambs` director jonathan demme to helm `line of sight` pilot for AMC.  line of sight was announced as an AMC slated project earlier this year, and was concieved by brotherhood creator blake masters. the show is about a national transportation safety board investigator named lewis bernt, who somehow manages to survive a devastating plane crash and is subsequently driven to find out what caused the accident in a search that leads him quite out of his depth. line of sight is now moving ahead with jonathan demme, the oscar-winning director of the much-acclaimed 1991 thomas harris adaptation the silence of the lambs, signed on to executive produce the show and direct the pilot episode. for fans of mystery, science fiction and suspense, line of sight could be an intriguing addition to the airwaves if it gets ordered to series. line of sight has not yet been picked up for a full series.

KevinInEnglandDate: Friday, 21 Jun 2013, 07:57 | Message # 400
It sounds interesting as a story and coincides with the downing of a packed passenger plane over a decade ago which is blamed on two things, neither of which was an accident. 1 US missile testing, 2 an enemy of America. I say 1.

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 22 Jun 2013, 19:32 | Message # 401
Happy birthday Lindsay Wagner born on June 22 in Los Angeles, California, USA!

Lindsay Jean Wagner is an American actress. She is best known for her portrayal of Jaime Sommers in the 1970s television series The Bionic Woman (for which she won an Emmy Award), though she has maintained a lengthy career in a variety of other film and television productions since.

click to view larger size
 Lindsay Wagner at the 2012 Saturn Awards, Castaway Event Center, Burbank, CA 07-26-12 Lindsay Wagner

The Bionic Woman is an American television series starring Lindsay Wagner that aired for three seasons between 1976 and 1978 as a spin off from The Six Million Dollar Man. Wagner stars as tennis pro Jaime Sommers who is nearly killed in a skydiving accident. Sommers' life is saved by Oscar Goldman (Richard Anderson) and Dr. Rudy Wells (Martin E. Brooks), by "bionic" surgical implants similar to those of The Six Million Dollar Man Steve Austin. As the result of Jaime's bionics, she has amplified hearing in her right ear, a greatly strengthened right arm, and stronger and enhanced legs which enable her to run at speeds exceeding 60 miles per hour.

KevinInEnglandDate: Saturday, 22 Jun 2013, 23:55 | Message # 402
Stephanie Jacobsen today too. Age 33.

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 23 Jun 2013, 00:03 | Message # 403
Quote (KevinInEngland)
Stephanie Jacobsen today too. Age 33.

I posted 3 photos of her earler today smile

http://summer-glau.com/forum/12-469-19893-16-1371919146

KevinInEnglandDate: Sunday, 23 Jun 2013, 00:52 | Message # 404
Oh, so you did.
Nice one, some useful info too.

robboDate: Sunday, 23 Jun 2013, 02:24 | Message # 405
NBC`s `grimm` will lead `dracula` friday nights. for those you crazy excited to suck some new blood, NBC is taking `grimm` back to friday nights in the fall to lead into their new series, `dracula` the debut for the third season of `grimm` will begin at 9 p.m. friday, october 25. that will be immediately followed by the series launch of `dracula`, starring jonathan rhys meyers as the iconic character returning to victorian england to seek revenge on those who doomed him to immortal hell, appropriately, both shows will launch within a week of halloween.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Misc. News on Pilots and Series (All about your favourite tv shows)
Search: