menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Misc. News on Pilots and Series (All about your favourite tv shows)
Misc. News on Pilots and Series
KevinInEnglandDate: Saturday, 11 May 2013, 12:30 | Message # 346
Group: Friends
I see that S.H.I.E.L.D. have got their replacement Summer Glau.   She's good enough as arm candy but nothing else, eh Josh?

KevinInEnglandDate: Saturday, 11 May 2013, 12:39 | Message # 347
KILLER WOMEN. Texas, the setting will give me a good idea of what it is really like.  In the past, my idea of it from John Wayne films was cacti, dust, sand, baking soil, massive rocky terrain.  Then Summer tells us she goes running in an oak wood.  That certainly brought me in to reality.
I hope the series is fair on the Mexicans, who I have always considered have more right to live in America, Texas and California in particular, than the European invaders.
We will see.

I see that StarWars is going to come to the UK for the next bout of filming.   I never ever liked Star Wars in the first place but I'm sure lots of fans will be happy.  (Doesn't Star Wars have a funny talking elfy/dwarf and a Gorilla that mumbles?) Hmnn.  Oh and a funny little robot?

robboDate: Monday, 13 May 2013, 01:26 | Message # 348
KEVIN FEIGE TALKS `AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D`DOWNEY JR IS `OPEN`TO CAMEO. will tony starks return happen on tv with `agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. robert downey jr, is open to it and kevin feige is considering other marvel superhero cameos. wouldnt mind seeing daredevil on S.H.I.E.L.D. put him in as a mysterious figure at first, and then reveal him as a maybe superhero, possibly helping agent coulson in some sort of way, looking forward to this show,

robboDate: Monday, 13 May 2013, 02:10 | Message # 349
COULD GREEN LANTERN APPEAR ON `CW`S `ARROW`. name-dropping of various DC COMICS characters has been a recurring theme during the first season of ARROW- ted kord `a.k.a blue beetle`was mentioned in last weeks `THE UNDERTAKING`- but now it seems series co-creator marc guggenheim intends to plant an interesting connection between oliver queens world and the GREEN LANTERN film from 2011. although guggenheim is quick to point out that the ARROW version of green arrow and the film version of green lantern dont exist in the same universe, he wouldnt rule out the possibility of hal jordan or even carol ferris making an appearance at one point, `i would never say never,`guggenheim says. `its certainly something that we have talked about,  didnt really reckon much to the film green lantern 2011, when i watched the film, but must admit arrow does need to introduce new characters, to keep up with the fast and furious demands of the show, especially with season two on the horizon,

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 13 May 2013, 08:18 | Message # 350
Group: Administrators
The first promo for Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., the ABC television show about the comic-book universe's espionage and law-enforcement agency, has surfaced online.

The 30-second spot highlights Clark Gregg reprising his role as Agent Phil Coulson from Marvel's feature films, including Iron Man, Iron Man 2, Thor and The Avengers (in which he dies). According to the show's official site, Coulson assembles a small, highly trained team of agents to "tackle the cases that haven't been classified yet — the new strange and the unknown."

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

robboDate: Monday, 13 May 2013, 23:59 | Message # 351
NBC has unveiled a brand new comedy show, THE MICHAEL J. FOX SHOW. its right there in the title. this series stars the legendary michael j. fox as news anchor mike henry, who decided to put his career on hold to spend more time with his family after being diagnosed with parkinsons but five years later, he is ready to get back to work. the show also stars breaking bads betsy brandt and the wires wendell pierce. dont normally discuss comedy but i thought i would give this show a quick mention, absolutely great to see michael j. fox, back in the studio as we all know, he has got parkinsons disease, a neurological disorder, that he has had for a number of years now, not sure exactly, a little bit similar to my neurological disorder dystonia, well done michael nice to see ye back, smile

robboDate: Tuesday, 14 May 2013, 01:27 | Message # 352
we may only be part of the way through the inaugural season of scfys new series defiance, but that didnt stop the network from reupping for a second season. the order for a 13-episode second season follows on the heels of the second-highest-rated premiere in the networks history. defiance debuted to an audience of more than four million viewers. in the weeks following the unveiling, the numbers have remained strong, averaging in excess of two million viewers per week, and winning its monday night timeslot for the shows key demographic. set in a future world, defiance tells the story of a world where aliens have landed on earth, looking for a new home. after a long, destructive war with the human race, they have begun to integrate into human society. you can imagine that this might be a bumpy ride, as different species attempt to learn to get along with each other in post-apocalyptic frontier. the bulk of the series takes place in the ruins of st louis, renamed defiance, and follows jeb nolan `grant bowler`and his adopted alien daughter, irisa`stephanie leonidas`,

KevinInEnglandDate: Tuesday, 14 May 2013, 12:22 | Message # 353
I have a feeling that The Michael J Fox show might not come to the UK but I could be mistaken.  Quite a lot of stuff doesn't.
I would certainly watch it if it did.

I like Defiance and would not miss it for anything.

As far as the last episode of Game Of Thrones is concerned.  I am still trying to get my head around whether 2 beautiful whores would get pleasure from teasing a man who has already suffered horrendous torture, only to strip completely completely naked and smile whilst his torture continues, which includes removing his manhood.   I really can't understand it.  
The same applied to Hawaii Five-0.   How could so many women get pleasure out of seeing a young women (S.G), fight unwillingly for her life with the outcome that would have resulted in death.   Tell me if I am wrong but does the H50 team and the desensitized viewers think nothing of what was being portrayed?

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 14 May 2013, 18:20 | Message # 354
ABC Fall Schedule: S.H.I.E.L.D. Leads Off Tuesdays, Dancing Reduced to One Night

ABC announced its new fall schedule Tuesday, adding new series Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. to lead off a brand new Tuesday slate and reducing Dancing with the Stars to one night a week.

Source: THR

robboDate: Wednesday, 15 May 2013, 00:38 | Message # 355
mike tyson and an animated, talking pigeon to fight crime. well, i never saw this one coming. in the new animated comedy series MIKE TYSON MYSTERIES, mike tyson is taking the fight from the boxing ring to the streets- by solving mysteries armed with a magical tatoo on his face and a trusty associate by his side- a talking pigeon- if you have a problem that needs solving, iron mike is in your corner. the series incorporates live-action appearances featuring mighty mike himself, and the gloves come off as the former heavyweight champ and his fowl-mouthed partner gear up for weekly adventures as they put unsolved mysteries - like how to defeat a super computer at chess or why a famous author/werewolf cant finish his novel - down for the count.  the animated quarter-hour is from warner bros animation and adult swim. -  well iron mike what more can i say, just make sure you dont`bite`the pigeons ear off,

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 15 May 2013, 11:26 | Message # 356
#CoulsonLives! Here is the official trailer for Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

robboDate: Thursday, 16 May 2013, 01:34 | Message # 357
W.O.W. that trailor was amazing the S.H.I.E.L.D. looks really good, really looking forward to this show, with anticipation even if joss whedon let us down, by not finding a role for summer glau, would have been great seeing summer glau in the S.H.I.E.L.D. never mind they might be a special guest star role for summer, smile

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 16 May 2013, 06:44 | Message # 358
While some of the themes of this new serie are old (the Government conspiracy,...), it has a lot of scope, compared to Alphas for example. Looking forward to see who's going to be the breakout character of the show.

Yeah, a guest appearance would be great.

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 16 May 2013, 06:50 | Message # 359

They let the woman in red run (in high heels) free from the church...really? It's not like the assistance was full of men and woman armed and dangerous wink

Aldo I think Tricia Helfer and Mark Blucas (Buffy's ex) have no chemistry on screen. Good luck to this new show anyway!

robboDate: Saturday, 18 May 2013, 01:48 | Message # 360
`warehouse 13`renewed for final season by scfy. warehouse 13 is to return for a fifth and final season.  scfy has ordered six more episodes of the cult drama, which will wrap up the series, `warehouse 13` has been an incredible signature series for us, `said scfy president of original content mark stern. `we are grateful to the loyal and passionate fan base and know that jack kenny, his gifted creative team, and outstanding ensemble cast will give them an amazing finale season.` shooting on the final season of warehouse 13 will begin in toronto this summer for broadcast in 2014.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Misc. News on Pilots and Series (All about your favourite tv shows)
Search: