menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Misc. News on Pilots and Series (All about your favourite tv shows)
Misc. News on Pilots and Series
KevinInEnglandDate: Tuesday, 07 May 2013, 12:47 | Message # 316
Group: Friends
Split Christine & Uncle Dave LOL. OMG, she would shoot him with a bow and arrow and then hide in the woods until returning back home with tears pouring out of her eyes.

robboDate: Wednesday, 08 May 2013, 04:10 | Message # 317
`wonder woman` to return to uk screens on horror channel. wonder woman is to return to uk screens on the horror channel. the cult 1970s drama - starring lynda carter as the dc comics heroine - will air classic episodes from monday, may 20th at 6pm. further episodes will follow at a rate of two per day - at 9am and 6pm each weekday on the horror channel sky 319, virgin 149, freesat 138, the channel acquired the uk repeat rights to the series after securing a deal with warner bros international television distribution, - wonder woman originally ran for three seasons between 1975 and 1979. NBC developed a new wonder woman tv project in 2011, but the adaption - starring adrianne palicki - did not progress past the pilot stage. -  rather odd for the horror channel, but nevertheless lynda carter in her satin tights was really hot,

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 08 May 2013, 10:49 | Message # 318
Group: Administrators
So ABC's Castle put on a Terminator-esque episode this week. Castle: Season 5, Episode 23 'The Human Factor'

This week on Castle, things get very "rise of the machines" as Castle and Beckett investigate a drone strike in the middle of Manhattan. The case certainly brings out the inner conspiracy theorist in Castle (always just a scratch below the surface) as he develops an elaborate Skynet-esque theory. It's the singularity! The machines are sentient ... and they have a plan! (Wait, wrong show.) Unfortunately for Castle, there are no Cylons or Terminators in sight, only a complicated family dynamic turned deadly.

[...]

Warburg used to build drone programs, but stopped when he thought about the doomsday scenario of drones without human pilots, unable to spot roses. Castle looks pretty bummed his rise of the machines scenario does not seem to be panning out. I get it, Castle, in almost every series where machines rise up against us, they almost inevitably end up taking the form of a really hot woman like Summer Glau or Tricia Helfer. I'm not sure why we're all so afraid of the singularity.

Read the full Castle recap at Buddy tv

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 08 May 2013, 13:50 | Message # 319
Happy Birthday Stephen Amell, who plays Oliver Queen aka Arrow in CW's serie, photographed below with her Arrow co-star Katie Cassidy at The CW Upfront 2012 Green Carpet at the London Hotel, NYC May 17, 2012

Stephen Amell, who plays Oliver Queen aka Arrow in CW's serie, photographed below with her Arrow co-star Katie Cassidy at The CW Upfront 2012 Green Carpet at the London Hotel, NYC May 17, 2012

KevinInEnglandDate: Wednesday, 08 May 2013, 13:54 | Message # 320
Funnily enough, here in the UK we appear to be quite far behind.  I don't watch castle and now that I've read the preamble for .. quote:
Food to Die For: S2,Ep22. Nathan Fillion stars in the US mystery series about a writer turned sleuth. Castle investigates when a contestant in a cookery-based reality show is killed.
unquote
I was never keen on Miss Marple or the other series and I don't think I would like this either.
Still, it is apparently lighthearted and therefore any copying of other TV series could, in my view, be forgiveable.  I just hate writers and producers stealing entire parts from other TV series as 'filler' to bulk out their own show and take the credit and high wages as their reward for laziness and inability to use their own imagination.

KevinInEnglandDate: Wednesday, 08 May 2013, 14:16 | Message # 321
Ah yes. In the last episode of Arrow, she has suddenly realised he has the hots for her.  What a lovely surprised, tears in eyes shocked look she had on her face.  Still, she is beautiful and they would be great together in the series.
btw, for those that do not know, I see that Leven Rambin also posed for photographers at The London Hotel, which you made clear to me is in California.  Not England.

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Wednesday, 08 May 2013, 15:23

KevinInEnglandDate: Wednesday, 08 May 2013, 15:21 | Message # 322
Yes, I remember she had a narrow waist and wide womanly hips.   I don't see it on the program schedule for SKY TV here in the UK though. I'll add it to my reminder list.
I already have a biirthday-reminders.com    but now I have just found
emailremind.co.uk
which is ideal.  I have added Wonder Woman to it and will see if it arrives in my in-box on 20th May.

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 08 May 2013, 17:05 | Message # 323
Quote (KevinInEngland)
btw, for those that do not know, I see that Leven Rambin also posed for photographers at The London Hotel, which you made clear to me is in California.  Not England.

The photos of Leven Rambin you mention were taken at the 3rd Annual Autumn Party Benefiting Childrens Institute, London Hotel, West Hollywood on October 17, 2012:

Leven Rambin at the 3rd Annual Autumn Party Benefiting Childrens Institute, London Hotel, West Hollywood on October 17, 2012
Watch more photos of Leven Rambin at the event at Leven Rambin Online.

But the photo of Stephen Amell and his Arrow co-star Katie Cassidy were taken at The London NYC, located in New York City during the CW Upfront 2012 Green Carpet.
Besides those two, were also in attendance, among other celebs, Paul Wesley and Ian Somerhalder starring in The Vampire Diaries, Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles starring in Supernatural (see photos below):

Paul Wesley at CW Upfront 2012 Green Carpet Ian Somerhalder at CW Upfront 2012 Green CarpetJared Padalecki at CW Upfront 2012 Green Carpet Ian Somerhalder at CW Upfront 2012 Green Carpet

I'm sorry for being so picky smile

KevinInEnglandDate: Wednesday, 08 May 2013, 17:17 | Message # 324
She looks too gorgeous not to save a picture and print it off on A4 and stick on my wall. (Lucky English boyfriend of hers).
I guess you chose those 4 guys because they would be considered hunky.  Or are they?  How can I tell?  Who should I ask?  I know, TerminatorEmily or Robbo LOL.

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 08 May 2013, 17:25 | Message # 325
Quote (KevinInEngland)
She looks too gorgeous not to save a picture and print it off on A4 and stick on my wall. (Lucky English boyfriend of hers).

Of course if you or anyone else wants an original photo (quality non lowered by Facebook or Twitter), you just have to ask.

Quote (KevinInEngland)
I guess you chose those 4 guys because they would be considered hunky.  Or are they?  How can I tell?  Who should I ask?  I know, TerminatorEmily or Robbo LOL.

I choosed those guys because they're the stars of successful shows on The CW. It's not my fault if the CW channel has a tendency to hire beautiful people for its shows (men or women alike); I guess it has something to do with their targeted audience, women between 18-34.

KevinInEnglandDate: Wednesday, 08 May 2013, 18:35 | Message # 326
Haha, yes.  The word is shallow.  We are all shallow.... well I guess I am.    Yet, if they disfigured Summer it wouldn't make any difference.   After all, they tried it and she only looked hotter.

Thanks for the quality picture offers.   I much prefer to decorate my walls with beautiful young ladies than boring wallpaper.
I've also got this picture on my wall:
http://t.co/R7SiVhcKWd

(I can't spend any time trying HTML coding, I've just tried and now I feel like I need to lie down in bed and go to sleep.  It's that bad  I'm sure I could work it out in the end but my brain just can't take it.  I can't read fanfic successfully and as far as writing it is concerned, I can't do it at all.  I never thought it would come to this

I'll just enjoy other people's hard work and keep uptodate with TV programs from the comfort of my bed.

I'm trying to read Russ's fanfiction but my mind keep wandering or I just lose it.  I'll try again tomorrow).

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Wednesday, 08 May 2013, 18:41

robboDate: Wednesday, 08 May 2013, 22:02 | Message # 327
michael bays `the last ship` greenlit for ten-episode series by TNT. michael bays tv drama the last ship has been picked up for a ten-episode series by TNT. the 48-year-old pain and gain director will executive produce the program, which is based on the william brinkley novel of the same name. greys anatomy star eric dane will star in the show alongside rhona mitra `strike back`adam baldwin `firefly`and tracy middendorf `boardwalk empire` the story centres on a post-apocalyptic world, in which the global population is almost entirely destroyed. the crew and captain of the ship, who have not succumbed to the tragedy, must face life as some of the only survivors on earth. the last ship is due to hit screens next year. -  another show to get our teeth into, nice to see adam baldwin back not seen him for a while, definitely worth a look when it officially comes out next year,

KevinInEnglandDate: Wednesday, 08 May 2013, 22:18 | Message # 328
I hope it's not just another 'same as'.
(I checked out Adam Baldwin, just to remind myself who he was).

KevinInEnglandDate: Thursday, 09 May 2013, 00:55 | Message # 329
I've just viewed Beauty and the Beast episode named Partners In Crime: Cat tells Tess a few secrets to protect Vincent. Evan changes his mind about Cat. (Cat is not a furry mammal.  In fact she is pure flesh with just some fur... presumably).
I think the story-line is quite good.  There are a lot of factors involved and I find the lead lady to be quite enchanting when she has her romantic moments with Vince (the beast - not a real beast, obviously).
I hope we see her sister again - she's cute. (not pussy cat cute).

robboDate: Thursday, 09 May 2013, 01:26 | Message # 330
Quote (KevinInEngland)
I've just viewed Beauty and the Beast episode named Partners In Crime: Cat tells Tess a few secrets to protect Vincent. Evan changes his mind about Cat. (Cat is not a furry mammal.  In fact she is pure flesh with just some fur... presumably).
I think the story-line is quite good.  There are a lot of factors involved and I find the lead lady to be quite enchanting when she has her romantic moments with Vince (the beast - not a real beast, obviously).
I hope we see her sister again - she's cute. (not pussy cat cute).
beauty and the beast is it starting to pick up a little bit, or has it gone backover, is there many episodes left to watch, i think i only watched the first couple of episodes, so in theory didnt really give it a chance, just wondering if its worth latching on too, and watch a few more,

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Misc. News on Pilots and Series (All about your favourite tv shows)
Search: