MCM Hannover Comic Con
May 20-21, 2017

MCM London Comic Con
May 26-28, 2017

MCM Belfast Comic Con
June 24-25, 2017

MCM Ireland Comic Con
July 1-2, 2017

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By Admirator

Summer Glau at Rose City Comic Con 2016
By chrisdvanne

The official funny thread
By chrisdvanne

What was the best Cameron fighting scene in TSCC?
By chrisdvanne

Submit a News or Article
By KevinInEngland

Summer Glau at Dallas Comic Con 2014
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Planet Comicon Kansas City 2017
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Comic Con Russia 2015
By chrisdvanne

River Tam Action Figures
By chrisdvanne

The Happy Birthday thread
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: The Serenity cast hopes to make a trilogy in unearthed 2004 video interviews

chrisdvanne on: The Serenity cast hopes to make a trilogy in unearthed 2004 video interviews

chrisdvanne on: River Tam figure in the next Firefly Loot Crate!

chrisdvanne on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

William on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

resurgance2001 on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

dmitriy on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

Eric Hammers on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

New videos

00:05:50

00:05:42

00:01:20

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 2 of 117«1234116117»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Misc. News on Pilots and Series (All about your favourite tv shows)
Misc. News on Pilots and Series
Date: Thursday, 2011 Nov 17, 07:51 GMT | Message # 16

Friends

They've never explained it rationally why John is even that important. Maybe has something to do with preserving the timeline.

They do say he is a good leader. Also he is the only human who has the authority, audacity, and intelligence to use robots for the rebel cause (even if it is only for time jump missions) . He can reprogram the terminators, so is likely far more tech savy than anyone else still alive (this never makes much sense where he learns this but whatever). Even with all this the resistance would die off, but he is definitely an asset for the resistance.

Pretty much as you described. The Geth are super brilliantly conceived.

And speaking with Legion, learning more about them was one of the best moments in any games.

Their fighting capabilities are also incredible I agree. Actually I think they are the most powerful faction surpassed only by the Reapers hands down.

I am very glad with where they took the geth in Mass Effect 2. They were not nearly as interesting in Mass Effect 1 as religious nuts. Plus now it's not the generic and non-ambiguous All Synthetics vs. Organics plot, although oddly enough the Reapers are suggested to be Synthetic and Organic. Legion was such a cool character, even though he is basically just one big long exposition about geth culture. Tali I always tolerated, but I want to smash her face in even as a paragon when she threatens to destroy an alliance with a very powerful faction who has done nothing wrong (Are there players who actually side with the Quarians? ).

The region of space that the Geth are bound behind is fairly large so I think it is fair to say they are very powerful. This makes some of the Admiralty board of the Quarians fleet complete idiots - 1 - they attacked first they ought to shut the fuck up and stop whining - 2 - they are never going to take down the geth without the full backing of the Citadel space military and I dobut the Quarians can convince that damn Turian counsel member to not dismiss that claim biggrin . Even with full military support it might be necessary to release the Krogan from their crate for victory, and we all know how that turned out the first time. - 3 - Why does the one Admiral in favor of peace with the geth not just suggest asking the geth for their home-world back, it could hurt nothing but their pride. Realistically how much more harm can be done to their pride at this point.

The Mass Effect Universe is basically a big mash up of the entire space opera genre, and I find it to be pure awesome. There are references to a vast array of the science fiction genre, which is even more added bonus. I do not even care if the answers to the mysteries are unsatisfactory, I see Mass Effect as Science Fiction at its best.

Distinct alien cultures, vast mysteries, rich back story, well thought out tech (no seriously the info in the menu makes "Rendezvous with Rama" seem like it has trivial explanations), inter galactic travel in a cool spaceship, epic space battles, space marines, blue babes, bad-ass characters, mind controlling plant that also functions as a cloning vat for psychic assassins, you name it.

I only wish there was some more space opera around, Mass Effect stands alone for now. They make up for it by grasping just about everything they can get their hands on. Not everything turns out stellar, but there are still many things done right, like the aforementioned Geth we both agree constitute a well conceived robot civilization. Best in my opinion - cylons, skynet, Zion, transformers, and whoever else can suck it. Hopefully something similar to the Geth will appear in more prominent media than video games, imagine geth like civilizations in a space opera show. Awesome right . cool

Perhaps Summer could be female Shepherd in a Mass Effect movie biggrin . Not really of course, Revan would be much better, but then again... even Paragon Shepherd kicks tons of ass, and is far more rough and harsh than light side Revan that's for sure. Oddly enough the rights to the movie have actually been purchased, but that never actually means anything. If they did make the movie I would be vastly surprised if they went with a female shepherd.

Keep Flying - Not much, but it's enough.

Message edited by FordStaff - Thursday, 2011 Nov 17, 22:24

Date: Friday, 2011 Nov 18, 01:01 GMT | Message # 17

Friends

Quote (FordStaff)
Distinct alien cultures, vast mysteries, rich back story, well thought out tech (no seriously the info in the menu makes "Rendezvous with Rama" seem like it has trivial explanations), inter galactic travel in a cool spaceship, epic space battles, space marines, blue babes, bad-ass characters, mind controlling plant that also functions as a cloning vat for psychic assassins, you name it.

I only wish there was some more space opera around, Mass Effect stands alone for now. They make up for it by grasping just about everything they can get their hands on. Not everything turns out stellar, but there are still many things done right, like the aforementioned Geth we both agree constitute a well conceived robot civilization. Best in my opinion - cylons, skynet, Zion, transformers, and whoever else can suck it. Hopefully something similar to the Geth will appear in more prominent media than video games, imagine geth like civilizations in a space opera show. Awesome right .

Thats right. Its very reassuring that people still can conceive something brilliant. Its even better that such high-tech, dense sci-fi can still be found and very popular in some form through its not in the movie industry but in the video game industry. My theory is that BTW that sci-fi haven't disappeared and is actually in a very good state the problem is that it changed medium from TV to computers. Although not so classical styled sci-fis as Mass Effect there are still more sci-fi themed games than you could count in all genre imaginable from RPG to RTS games. Maybe thats the future of science fiction?

BTW Jacks backstory from ME reminded me of somebody biggrin

Quote (FordStaff)
Perhaps Summer could be female Shepherd in a Mass Effect movie . Not really of course, Revan would be much better, but then again... even Paragon Shepherd kicks tons of ass, and is far more rough and harsh than light side Revan that's for sure. Oddly enough the rights to the movie have actually been purchased, but that never actually means anything. If they did make the movie I would be vastly surprised if they went with a female shepherd.

Revan would be still better but if Summer finishes the KOTOR trilogy she could do Shepherd( or she could do them together if she can take it)

BTW thats why I suggested to make a DS Revan instead of Ls, Ls Revan is just boring and out of character( more on that on the dedicated topic).

They'll probably go with the boring male Shep version from the covers. He'll be basically John Connor from T4 in space.

Summer Glau is so awesome, it isn't even funny!
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

Date: Friday, 2011 Nov 18, 02:35 GMT | Message # 18

Friends

BTW Jacks backstory from ME reminded me of somebody

Thank god River was nothing like Jack personality wise, I hated Jacks Guts. The part that really pissed me off is that by being considerate (paragon dialogue), it forced me to get into a romantic relationship with her without even asking my permission. SHE JUST CAME IN MY ROOM AND RAPED MY SHEPHERD angry . I was just trying to be nice, I did not want that. (sunk too much time to start over so I have to deal). Liara will not be pleased with me in Mass Effect 3.

BTW thats why I suggested to make a DS Revan instead of Ls, Ls Revan is just boring and out of character( more on that on the dedicated topic).

The reason that Paragon shepherd is still no walk in the park is the military nature of his reactions to situations. If they want to make Light Side Revan more in line they just need to make her Militaristic and then she could still be rough and tough. This would make perfect sense too since she commanded armies (or fleets ? something).

Maybe thats the future of science fiction?

Video games have always had a stronghold for science fiction though, so it would not be much of a future since its already very firmly entrenched.

They'll probably go with the boring male Shep version from the covers. He'll be basically John Connor from T4 in space.

More like Matthew Fox in space, he even played a character named Shepherd already --

To be honest I would agree with going with a male Shepherd. Not necessarily Matthew Fox and his uncanny resemblance.

The interesting thing about Mass Effect is that it is a Reconstruction of the space opera. In recent times Space Operas have only been deconstructed such as in Firefly, and Battle Star Galactica. The recent Star Trek movie was also a reconstruction of the space opera, I wonder if this trend will continue with any new space operas. A reconstruction of the space opera on television could be a nice change in pace.

Message edited by FordStaff - Friday, 2011 Nov 18, 05:16

Date: Saturday, 2011 Nov 19, 03:48 GMT | Message # 19

Friends

Quote (FordStaff)
A reconstruction of the space opera on television could be a nice change in pace.

Indeed. Maybe the deconstruction was the very thing which started the downfall of the genre?

Quote (FordStaff)
To be honest I would agree with going with a male Shepherd. Not necessarily Matthew Fox and his uncanny resemblance.

Shepherd is a far more sophisticated character to be given to a simple action hero.

About male or female. FemShep won't be done right I think unless the maker of the film has feminist tendencies as we or Joss has. And if she were played by Summer that'd also be awesome.

Besides I played through the game(s) with both genders and I thought Femshep was more fun especially because Jennifer Hale, Bioware's great voice actor star is far better than the male voice actor IMO. Femshep sounded more badass.

Maleshep was actually fun for me because I accidentally( but luckily) made a WW2 war veteran, gentleman guy with a nice mustache who was nice for the voice actor but an action hero type guy does not sound like the VA which Bioware hired. And overall he wasn't badass at all.

Quote (FordStaff)
Thank god River was nothing like Jack personality wise, I hated Jacks Guts. The part that really pissed me off is that by being considerate (paragon dialogue), it forced me to get into a romantic relationship with her without even asking my permission. SHE JUST CAME IN MY ROOM AND RAPED MY SHEPHERD . I was just trying to be nice, I did not want that. (sunk too much time to start over so I have to deal). Liara will not be pleased with me in Mass Effect 3.

LOOOOL! That could have been hillarious! I hated Jack too BTW.

Biowares dialogues in Me were a bit confusing I agree BTW because the character never said exactly what the wheel said and there were serious differences in tone between the speech and the wheel.

I almost messed up my romance with Liara too because I tried to pray out Kaiden Alenko( Me's version of Carth)s backstory and he thought more things behind that so I had to tell him to go to hell.

BTW I can't imagine River raping Mal in his own room surprised

Date: Saturday, 2011 Nov 19, 04:16 GMT | Message # 20

Friends

BTW I can't imagine River raping Mal in his own room surprised

That could possibly be the most awkward and messed up scene ever made. I would hope that even Joss Whedon would not have gone as far as having actual rape on the show, even if River was the perpetrator wacko . I would not be surprised if River would have tried seducing some member of the cast at some point, in fact it seems almost inevitable with her insanity and large amounts of subtext with all the characters.

Biowares dialogues in Me were a bit confusing I agree BTW because the character never said exactly what the wheel said and there were serious differences in tone between the speech and the wheel.

Normally that is not a problem, until you start giving away signals to people you want nothing to do with sexually. I know its only a game, but I still feel sympathy for my poor shepherd character. Once Jack walked into my quarters, I just wanted my charcter to be able to yell " OH HELL NO, THIS SHOULD NOT BE HAPPENING " at the top of his lungs.

Maleshep was actually fun for me because I accidentally( but luckily) made a WW2 war veteran, gentleman guy with a nice mustache

I made my shep look really messed up. Lets just say that Gingers do not have the space marine look about them, but I am loyal to my character even if he looks strange and messes up decisions. I have no idea what I must have been thinking to go ginger, never a good idea with avatars (I apologize to all gingers ahead of time biggrin ).

Indeed. Maybe the deconstruction was the very thing which started the downfall of the genre?

Battle Star Galactica was pretty insanely popular wasn't it ?

Deconstructions actually serves to strengthen a genre by hammering out the more unrealistic and unthoughtful tropes and customs. Then when the reconstructions come along they pick up the pieces and put them back together stronger than before. I personally prefer deconstructions. (so I should probably check out on some more Joss Whedon shows)

Message edited by FordStaff - Saturday, 2011 Nov 19, 04:29

Date: Saturday, 2011 Nov 19, 05:33 GMT | Message # 21

Friends

I was not against the Terminators in terms of their mental functioning. Their portrayal is very much like Isaac Asimov's robots with rules and pure logic. The thing I did not like in the Terminator movies / series was the fact that the Terminators would often get into situations where their target should be dead. The very instant that a terminator is within firing distance of a target, that target should have its brain splattered on the nearest object, yet that is often not what happens.

Try shooting a moving target, its not as easy as you think it would be and your assuming that just because its a machine that they are going to have perfect aim under all circumstances

Quote (Blazius)
Added to that her mysterious agenda it may still be the case that she served only herself in reality( or most likely the free Terminators) so she wasn't even bound to John, thats why I don't like Jameron and I find the theory that she killed John appealing.

Yes she wasnt bound to john yet chose to stay with him so that kind of dents the theory that she harmed or killed John since she had free choice she chose to protect and stay with him, you also dont know if she was not bound to John to begin with not to mention you assume she was serving the free machines or the 3rd faction yet it clearly shows her working in the Resistance bases regardless if she was working with the machine resistance or human resistance she had the same goal as John and you assume she had ulterior motives aside from not wanting to give away things that would change the future when all she ever did was work towards stopping Skynet with John and Sarah

Date: Saturday, 2011 Nov 19, 05:55 GMT | Message # 22

Friends

Try shooting a moving target, its not as easy as you think it would be and your assuming that just because its a machine that they are going to have perfect aim under all circumstances

While a robot whose sole function is using guns to kill people should have near perfect aim, that is not what I was referring too. Humans were not evolved with rifles around so we should hardly be the model for aiming skills.

I just watched "Queen Gambit" an episode of the T:TSCC where exactly what I am referring to happens. The hostile terminator knocks Cameron down and beats her face in. Then he gets up, pulls out a gun, walks towards the Connors and Derrek but then just stares for a full five seconds to confirm his target at which point he gets ready to fire, but low and behold by then Cameron was upon him again. This situation seems very common with Terminators.

I have to admit that they at least show some justification for it, by having him stare at his target until it said "Confirmed Target" or whatever it said in Terminator View. It is still pretty irritating, I would understand if it was a basic model, but even Cameron (the most advanced model) has moments like this, where it takes way too long to confirm their target. They use it as a suspense builder much too often.

If I were to make a Terminator movie or show or whatever, here is how the scene would play out if it was essentially the same, except for the realism. (in other wards I would deconstruct Terminator)

The hostile terminator is disarmed and knocked down by Cameron. A fight ensues and the hostile terminator will at some point knock Cameron on her ass, at which point said Terminator would reach for the closest firearm. Once he got the firearm he would instantly turn towards the Connors and Derrek and take them all out within some period of time less than 2 seconds flat with a bullet straight in the forehead without the staring(If River can do it, I would think a robot assassin can). The Terminator would then check their vitals to insure their death, that is if Cameron is not bothering him anymore. Then Cameron would bow her head in shame or whatever it is Terminators who fail their goals do.

Message edited by FordStaff - Saturday, 2011 Nov 19, 06:07

Date: Saturday, 2011 Nov 19, 06:06 GMT | Message # 23

Friends

Quote (FordStaff)
The hostile terminator is disarmed and knocked down by Cameron. A fight ensues and the hostile terminator will at some point knock Cameron on her ass, at which point said Terminator would reach for the closest firearm. Once he got the firearm he would instantly turn towards the Connors and Derrek and take them all out within some period of time less than 2 seconds flat with a bullet straight in the forehead (If River can do it, I would think a robot assassin can). The Terminator would then check their vitals to insure their death, that is if Cameron is not bothering him anymore. Then Cameron would bow her head in shame or whatever it is Terminators who fail their goals do.

But they are machines that dont kill everyone they come across why would they suddenly go on a killing spree and gun down 3 people that are standing there watching a fight you also confusing a soldier with an assassin the Terminators are Skynets foot soldiers River was an assassin is the suspense builder slightly annouying with the targeting and ID confirmation yeah but realistically that seems to be how long it in other TV shows to get a facial recognition of someone confirmed a person just goes yeah that looks like them bang a Terminator judging by them confirming the ID of the target goes to the trouble of confirming their ID although the TX in T3 did shoot the woman in the vet clinic then ask her if she was Catherine Brewster afterwards but they all seem to be programmed to confirm their target before killing it T 1 and T 3 the Terminators were asking people to confirm who they were before shooting them

Date: Saturday, 2011 Nov 19, 06:17 GMT | Message # 24

Friends

But they are machines that dont kill everyone they come across why would they suddenly go on a killing spree and gun down 3 people that are standing there watching a fight

He had previous knowledge that they were around, and also had already knew who he was gunning for, there is no reason it should take five full seconds to confirm something he should already know. None of the Terminator models previous behavior has suggested that they suck at remembering their surroundings, there was not any civilians around only hostile people he could have just shot anyone in site.

If the situation was the Terminator just randomly seeing one of his hits in the streets without expectations of it I would understand a long confirmation time, but when a Terminator is already specifically hunting down a target and knows he is closing in on him, that terminator should be able to recognize his hit just as quick as a human recognizes an acquaintance. At the very least if a Terminator could just verify in a short time that the target is probably correcty, that should be probable cause enough to shoot to kill. Instead of the face the terminator could aim for the heart so that he can verify after the fact, rather than risking losing a target.

Terminators are Skynets foot soldiers River was an assassin

Well the purpose the Alliance had for River was never actually clear, but assassin is a safe guess. In the end shooting people in the face is something an assassin and soldier should both be able to do proficiently, I do not see why your distinction has a point. I guess the example is not really fair, but not because she is an assassin, rather because River would be off the charts of a chart composed only of savants and geniuses in terms of physical ability, physical perception, intelligence, and other things I can not think of.

Message edited by FordStaff - Saturday, 2011 Nov 19, 06:27

Date: Saturday, 2011 Nov 19, 06:48 GMT | Message # 25

Friends

Quote (FordStaff)
there was not any civilians around only hostile people he could have just shot anyone in site.

how is standing there watching a fight hostile?

5 seconds is not a long confirmation time for a facial recognition scan

Your definition of a soldier suggests they are merely an assassin wearing a uniform if I choose to interperet your comment that way I guess my opinion of what a soldier is is different to yours but I dont hear of too many soldiers randomly killing people that arent showing to be hostile in some form I dont see why a machine soldier would be any different given they have been shown to capture people.
Also why wouldnt Vick seek to kill only the target then question the others for information to ensure that there would be no one else seeking to interfere with his project since he was only after Derek as he identified him as a threat to his task rather then just gun everyone down and leave himself with 1 very pissed off Cyborg that he couldnt question unless he knew how to hack chips

Date: Saturday, 2011 Nov 19, 07:00 GMT | Message # 26

Friends

5 seconds is not a long confirmation time for a facial recognition scan

For the terminators to be able to do the things they do, they would need to borrow quite a lot of mental skills humans have, including facial recognition. If it took 5 seconds for a terminator to recognize faces then it would be very noticeable with thier interactions with people. Every time someone got out of Cameron's sight it would take 5 seconds to reaffirm who they are. This is not how it is represented. Humans can recognize faces very very quickly especially if its someone they already know, the terminators ought to be able to be somewhat near or they would not be able to convincingly pretend to be human.

Your definition of a soldier suggests they are merely an assassin wearing a uniform if I choose to interperet your comment that way I guess my opinion of what a soldier is is different to yours but I dont hear of too many soldiers randomly killing people that arent showing to be hostile in some form I dont see why a machine soldier would be any different given they have been shown to capture people.

I did not give a definition of either a soldier or an assassin. I merely was saying that either profession involves shooting people. Also I was not suggesting Terminators randomly kill crowds of people, I suggested that if they knew their target was nearby and there was limited civilians around, it should be logical to not waste time with a 5 second facial recognition, being pretty sure should be good enough (same hair color, build and height, why not take the chance? ).

Date: Saturday, 2011 Nov 19, 07:10 GMT | Message # 27

Friends

because its a machine and apparently they arent programmed to take chances?

Date: Saturday, 2011 Nov 19, 07:26 GMT | Message # 28

Friends

Quote (FordStaff)
While a robot whose sole function is using guns to kill people should have near perfect aim, that is not what I was referring too. Humans were not evolved with rifles around so we should hardly be the model for aiming skills.

I just watched "Queen Gambit" an episode of the T:TSCC where exactly what I am referring to happens. The hostile terminator knocks Cameron down and beats her face in. Then he gets up, pulls out a gun, walks towards the Connors and Derrek but then just stares for a full five seconds to confirm his target at which point he gets ready to fire, but low and behold by then Cameron was upon him again. This situation seems very common with Terminators.

I have to admit that they at least show some justification for it, by having him stare at his target until it said "Confirmed Target" or whatever it said in Terminator View. It is still pretty irritating, I would understand if it was a basic model, but even Cameron (the most advanced model) has moments like this, where it takes way too long to confirm their target. They use it as a suspense builder much too often.

If I were to make a Terminator movie or show or whatever, here is how the scene would play out if it was essentially the same, except for the realism. (in other wards I would deconstruct Terminator)

The hostile terminator is disarmed and knocked down by Cameron. A fight ensues and the hostile terminator will at some point knock Cameron on her ass, at which point said Terminator would reach for the closest firearm. Once he got the firearm he would instantly turn towards the Connors and Derrek and take them all out within some period of time less than 2 seconds flat with a bullet straight in the forehead without the staring(If River can do it, I would think a robot assassin can). The Terminator would then check their vitals to insure their death, that is if Cameron is not bothering him anymore. Then Cameron would bow her head in shame or whatever it is Terminators who fail their goals do.

Thats right, machines specifically designed to kill specific human targets should be able to take them down as efficiently and quickly as possible. Humans were not designed and perfected for killing so much that every parts of the human body was designed for such a goal opposing to terminators. Machines have superhuman reflexes and their aim should be superhuman too, why do you think computers are so much in use by the military to guide rockets and such? Terminator aiming mechanisms should be even better than such military grade computers, so don't tell why they could't shoot straight? The focusing and confirming is also ridicioulus unless terminators have a slower CPU than my 10 years old PC( ok I'm exaggerating but you get it).

Date: Saturday, 2011 Nov 19, 07:27 GMT | Message # 29

Friends

because its a machine and apparently they arent programmed to take chances?

That is possible, just hard to accept when they are very nonchalant about killing civilians who get in the way. Terminators are not at much risk to begin with, it is not as if you can get a weapon permit for rocket propelled grenade launchers.

Blazius If you see this I responded to your last post before me and Chris started conversating.

Date: Saturday, 2011 Nov 19, 07:52 GMT | Message # 30

Friends

Quote (FordStaff)
That could possibly be the most awkward and messed up scene ever made. I would hope that even Joss Whedon would not have gone as far as having actual rape on the show, even if River was the perpetrator . I would not be surprised if River would have tried seducing some member of the cast at some point, in fact it seems almost inevitable with her insanity and large amounts of subtext with all the characters.

Maybe, through I'm not sure how much sexual drive River had during the show for example or in Serenity. She grabbed Jaynes balls but was that an in-universe indication of her fascination with the opposing gender?

Maybe if she lost control and got horny then she may have attempted something and given that nobody can really overpower her then its possible that she could even rape somebody( even Mal) I suppose. She can't really control herself all the time and these are fairly strong feelings. But I doubt even Joss attempted to go that far.

Quote (FordStaff)
Normally that is not a problem, until you start giving away signals to people you want nothing to do with sexually. I know its only a game, but I still feel sympathy for my poor shepherd character. Once Jack walked into my quarters, I just wanted my charcter to be able to yell " OH HELL NO, THIS SHOULD NOT BE HAPPENING " at the top of his lungs.

I still don't get through. As I remember there is a clear turn down option still when the dialogue comes which triggers the scene before the Suicide Mission. I never got that far with Jack through so her options may be less clear than Mirandas( why is her name Miranda BTW biggrin ). But I know that there were several situations and i Dragon age 2 too when I started a fight or I were ruder than I wanted to be because of the not so clear dialogue wheel. And I recall that I unintentionally refused to do a side mission too because she didn't say what the wheel wrote.

Quote (FordStaff)
I made my shep look really messed up. Lets just say that Gingers do not have the space marine look about them, but I am loyal to my character even if he looks strange and messes up decisions. I have no idea what I must have been thinking to go ginger, never a good idea with avatars (I apologize to all gingers ahead of time ).

The ME char creator sucks BTW. You can't even do a long haired female because the engine doesn't support floating things like hair or dress angry

Quote (FordStaff)
Battle Star Galactica was pretty insanely popular wasn't it ?

Deconstructions actually serves to strengthen a genre by hammering out the more unrealistic and unthoughtful tropes and customs. Then when the reconstructions come along they pick up the pieces and put them back together stronger than before. I personally prefer deconstructions. (so I should probably check out on some more Joss Whedon shows)

Somebody loves things as classical as they can get smile

Through there are exceptions.

Message edited by Blazius - Saturday, 2011 Nov 19, 08:07

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Misc. News on Pilots and Series (All about your favourite tv shows)
Page 2 of 117«1234116117»
Search: