menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Misc. News on Pilots and Series (All about your favourite tv shows)
Misc. News on Pilots and Series
robboDate: Sunday, 17 Mar 2013, 02:41 | Message # 241
Group: Friends
the collection 2012, a film similar to saw. had a couple of actors that i spotted from TSCC, that played small roles in the show the cop that was handcuffed to sarah connor in the pilot of season one, at the beginning an actor called. brandon molale, and the other actor was called. andre royo, who played the part as a soldier in a unit that was sent back in time,

KevinInEnglandDate: Sunday, 17 Mar 2013, 03:25 | Message # 242
Good spotting. I remember the dream cop handcuffed to Sarah. I never noticed his name in the credits.

I do remember seeing the 2 words 'Andre Royo', so I'm sure I'd recognise him. - Vick's Chip/Dungeons & Dragons.

(I don't remember seeing a dragon. I think that's because it wasn't yet hatched out).

JayDate: Monday, 18 Mar 2013, 19:44 | Message # 243
The first image of Beverly Hills Cop TV show has been released. it does not show much, except Eddie Murphy (Axel Foley) with Brandon T. Jackson (Foley's Son) on set.

Twitter: @KingFRJay94

robboDate: Wednesday, 20 Mar 2013, 03:37 | Message # 244
WALKING DEAD RULES CABLE.  THE WALKING DEAD . once ruled again over on cable, topping the night overall including the main networks. the latest episode of AMC zombie drama dropped two tenths to 5.5- 10.84m at 9pm. unbelievable ratings for such a small network got themselves a bit of a gem, surely the ratings back it up. just wondering TSCC on this network i wonder what would have happened if it was possible maybe even better ratings than the T.W.D. smile

chrisdvanne_Date: Saturday, 23 Mar 2013, 01:06 | Message # 245
Group: Administrators
Percy Jackson and The Olympians: "The Sea of Monsters" (2013) is the sequel of the production: 'Percy Jackson and The Olympians :"The Ligthning Thief"

Here's a sneak peek featuring Leven Rambin (TSCC, The Hunger Games) as new character Clarisse LaRue:

Tyson the Cyclops (Douglas Smith), Clarisse La Rue, (the daughter of war-god Ares, played by Leven Rambin) the goat-like satyr Grover (Brandon T. Jackson), Annabeth Chase (Alexandra Daddario) and Percy Jackson (Logan Lerman) all seek to retrieve the mythical golden fleece. "This is the first movie we meet Clarisse," says Freudenthal. "She goes from camp rival to unlikely ally to Percy." Murray Close, 20th Century Fox

Percy Jackson and The Olympians:

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

KevinInEnglandDate: Saturday, 23 Mar 2013, 01:11 | Message # 246
I don't see Leven Rambin in that picture.

chrisdvanne_Date: Saturday, 23 Mar 2013, 02:39 | Message # 247
Quote (KevinInEngland)
I don't see Leven Rambin in that picture.

Read the caption i quoted!
Leven Rambin plays Clarisse La Rue (the daughter of war-god Ares), the second character from the left on the picture. And yes, she's a brunette in this movie smile

KevinInEnglandDate: Saturday, 23 Mar 2013, 15:06 | Message # 248
I don't understand. The 2nd person from the left does not look like Leven and she is probably the same age as Leven, so Leven could not be her daughter.

chrisdvanne_Date: Saturday, 23 Mar 2013, 15:31 | Message # 249
Quote (KevinInEngland)
The 2nd person from the left does not look like Leven

IT IS Leven Rambin as a brunette (just like is Jennifer Lawrence is naturally blond but plays a brunette in The Hunger Games).

Leven Rambin as Clarisse La Rue on the set of Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters

KevinInEnglandDate: Saturday, 23 Mar 2013, 16:17 | Message # 250
Oh, she's hardly recognisable. I like her much better as a blondie. I assume Leven is a natural blonde, I hope so, it suits her much much better.

edit add: I've looked at the pictures a few more times and I can now see more that it is her. It's amazing how hair dye can change a girl.

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Saturday, 23 Mar 2013, 21:12

robboDate: Monday, 25 Mar 2013, 03:57 | Message # 251
the picture of leven rambin as a brunette, sort of reminds me of a young sarah connor, she has got that certain sarah connor look in her face. must admit she does look great as a brunette, smile

robboDate: Wednesday, 27 Mar 2013, 04:11 | Message # 252
programming on scfy is hit or miss. the upcoming defiance, from farscape creator rockne s. o,bannon looks great, but will it live up to that potential, scfy has made answering that question just a little bit easier, with the first 14 minutes of the defiance pilot now available online for your viewing pleasure. usually not much can be gained from only 14 minutes, but defiance does a fantastic job establishing their world and character relationships in a quick and engaging way. check it out, the defiance tv series will premiere on april 15th on scfy,

KevinInEnglandDate: Wednesday, 27 Mar 2013, 05:01 | Message # 253
Gday Robbo, here is my fantasy tweet reply:
(This time it is a twtmore).
@KevinInEssexUK @RobbotheMan I was only thinking last year how SyFy only pick up very old well-worn scify, b-movies that never left the ground, other stuff not worth a 2nd look etc.
Then they picked up Continuum and now hopefully Defiance could be good too.
Mind you, there is TerraNova on Pick TV, which is strange because they dress spick & span, yet are living without all the basic amenities. I couldn't get my head around that. Perhaps I missed something.
Let's hope Defiance shows signs of basic amenities running short, as factories etc will not be making sanitary items etc.

chrisdvanne_Date: Wednesday, 27 Mar 2013, 08:36 | Message # 254
Thomas Dekker has been cast in 'Backstrom' pilot for CBS, reported zapit.

Rainn Wilson (The Office) has the lead role as Everett Backstrom, who is described as an overweight, uncouth detective. Meanwhile, Thomas Dekker will appear in the pilot as Valentine, who is the underworld connection for Everett Backstrom.

robboDate: Thursday, 28 Mar 2013, 02:02 | Message # 255
gday kevin, not really a big fan of scfy channel seems to be full of cheap and nasty shows and films, but they managed to pull a rabbit out of the hat in the series continuum which is pretty good, so fingers crossed for defiance it might put the scfy channel back on the map, as for terra nova i was a little bit naughty broke my code of conduct slap my wrist, i watched a few episodes of the fox show terra nova i thought after all these years i might become friends again with the damn you fox network, but i chose NOT. terra nova was absolutely awfull so ye right ye didnt miss anything PHEW. it was really bad almost as bad as primeval, no wonder fox kicked terra nova into touch the place was like a holiday camp, laughable. smile

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Misc. News on Pilots and Series (All about your favourite tv shows)
Search: