[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 14 of 119«121213141516118119»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Misc. News on Pilots and Series (All about your favourite tv shows)
Misc. News on Pilots and Series
robboDate: Monday, 11 Feb 2013, 23:25 | Message # 196
Group: Friends
fantastic news for the fans of arrow, very excited that is has been renewed for another season, and hopefully for many more seasons to come, yes thanks CW. great show, great potential, had a gut feeling it would get renewed but ye never know these days, the networks are very hard to please in the current climate ratings and money etc, biggrin

robboDate: Monday, 11 Feb 2013, 23:33 | Message # 197
thanks for the posting chris sorry forgot to mention it, with all the excitement about the news on arrow, my apologies i get a bit excited like a little kid in a toyshop, smile

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 12 Feb 2013, 23:59 | Message # 198
Group: Administrators
Richard T. Jones, Charity Wakefield Join Fox's 'The List'

Richard T. Jones (Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles) and Charity Wakefield (Mockingbird Lane) and have become the first two cast in the network's thriller The List, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.

The thriller takes centers on U.S. Marshal Dan Shaker as he leads the hunt for the person who stole "the list" -- a file with the identities of every member of the program -- after members of the Federal Witness Security Program start getting killed.

Jones (Hawaii Five-0, Bones, Girlfriends) will play Rayburn, the FBI agent who is the partnerto Agent Natalie Voss and her surrogate big brother.

Read more at THR

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

robboDate: Wednesday, 13 Feb 2013, 05:04 | Message # 199
dont no much about the list not to familiar with the show, but nice to hear richard t. jones name mentioned for an upcoming pilot, certainly looks very well and very dapper, he was excellent in tscc outstanding actor really pleased for him, mind you if its a fox network pilot wont be interested in it avoid fox like the plague, sorry its just me, smile

KevinInEnglandDate: Wednesday, 13 Feb 2013, 16:28 | Message # 200
I always associated Richard T Jones as spiffing in TSCC. If he is portrayed any other way, it is a shame as he carries dapper off well.

robboDate: Saturday, 16 Feb 2013, 03:28 | Message # 201
anybody ever seen the fades tv series, there was only six episodes they were broadcasted on bbc3, in the uk beginning 21 september 2011 and on bbc america from 14 january 2012, its an award winning british supernatural drama, in april 2012 johnny harris confirmed that a second series had not been commissioned, couldnt believe it i thought it was quite good dont usually watch supernatural drama, but would reccomend this show, strange thing is the fades won the BAFTA award for best drama series in 2012, and then they kick the show into touch they make some strange decisions, smile

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 19 Feb 2013, 14:57 | Message # 202
Dean Norris Heads ‘Under The Dome’
The “Breaking Bad” costar lands one of the main roles on CBS’ upcoming adaptation of Stephen King’s novel.

TVLine is reporting that Norris has been signed to play Big Jim Rennie in “Under The Dome,” CBS’ forthcoming adaptation of Stephen King’s original novel.

In King’s novel, Big Jim was a local politician and the owner of a used car dealership. Big Jim also owned “the biggest crystal meth lab on the east coast” and he proved to be a very power hungry and adversarial figure when the town of Chester’s Mill found itself cut off from the rest of the world by an impenetrable dome.

Read more at TVLine

KevinInEnglandDate: Tuesday, 19 Feb 2013, 19:04 | Message # 203
I think we'll all remember him. He got pleasure out of seeing Sarah possibly exposed to contamination.
For all we know, his character could have been far shadier than what was portrayed? Did he do this to all the women just so he (decide for yourself).

robboDate: Wednesday, 20 Feb 2013, 02:52 | Message # 204
he was a bit shady he use to stare at sarah at the bar with his bottle in his hand, when she was talking to carl greenway over good scars with a story to go with it, mind you didnt get away with it with catherine weaver when she put her silver tongue down his throat, before his little mishap. great to see dean norris landing a main role did a great job in tscc, smile

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 21 Feb 2013, 13:37 | Message # 205

Cult is an hour-long thriller drama that revolves around another (made up) TV show by the same name: Cult (coincidentally, also on the same network: The CW). As you may have guessed from the title, the fictional TV show is about a cult leader Billy Grimm (Robert Knepper) and his followers. This fictional TV show has a highly involved (and fairly crazy) following, which drives fans of the show to re-enact events that occur on the show – such as kidnapping and murder, for instance. Now, for the actual TV show we’ll be watching: Nate (James Pizzinato), one of the fictional TV show’s fans, begins to explore the numerous disappearances surrounding the show, only to wind up missing himself! His brother Jeff Sefton (Matt Davis), along with one of the fictional TV show’s production assistants Skye Yarrow (Jessica Lucas), uses his skills as an investigative journalist to try and get to the bottom of this insane group of “fans” – and hopefully figure out what happened to his brother before it’s too late.

Here's the first trailer

There was a Whedon reference in the first episode of 'Cult', last Tuesday night:
A young executive introduces himself by boasting, “At Fox, I was the guy who kept Joss on the air for more than one season,” a reference to Joss Whedon’s travails with “Firefly” and “Dollhouse.”

Does that mean this young exec was also the guy who killed TSCC? devil

robboDate: Friday, 22 Feb 2013, 03:36 | Message # 206
makes ye think what these young executives achieve by boasting i was the guy, they are toffee nosed young whipper snappers, that have got no clue whatsoever if he is the guy that killed TSCC, he is an absolute moron damn you fox, as for the show not sure keep my options open, angry

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 22 Feb 2013, 09:44 | Message # 207
Quote (robbo)
makes ye think what these young executives achieve by boasting i was the guy, they are toffee nosed young whipper snappers, that have got no clue whatsoever if he is the guy that killed TSCC, he is an absolute moron damn you fox, as for the show not sure keep my options open,

This quote was from the part of the show supposed to relate the life of the network...but that's still fiction biggrin

One can expect a lot of in-jokes about the media business on the serie.

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 22 Feb 2013, 10:39 | Message # 208
Michael Bay Announces Megan Fox For Ninja Turtles Reboot

I have the feeling that Michael Bay's 'just pulled out of the air' actress for the Transformer's movies, namely Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, did not produce the desired results and now he's coming back to an actress who has already proven hers worth in the past (and by that i don't mean by her acting qualities but by her appeal to a young audience).

Maybe that much-publicised falling out between former Transformers star Megan Fox and director Michael Bay was never quite the big deal the press made out. Because now Bay has announced that Fox will be appearing on the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles reboot movie that he’ll be producing.

“TMNT: we are bringing Megan Fox back into the family!” Bay succinctly posted on his official website yesterday, before sitting back and waiting for the, “Will she be playing the Turtles’ human pal April O’Neil?” speculation to begin. And The Hollywood Reporter seems pretty certain she will be.

Read more at SFX

Thanks to SFSeries&Movies for the heads up on that unexpected news.

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 23 Feb 2013, 01:55 | Message # 209
So Gina Torres (Firefly) will have a recurring role as Bella Crawford on NBC's upcoming serie 'Hannibal', premiering on April 4, 2013.

NBC 'Hannibal' poster

That means she will juggle this recurring role with her full-time job on USA Network’s Suits.

But that also means she will play on Hannibal the wife of Special Agent Jack Crawford, played by Laurence Fishburne (Matrix, CSI: Crime scene Investigation), who happens to be his husband in real life wacko

Laurence Fishburne and Wife Gina Torres at 'the Matrix Reloaded' Premiere at the Odeon Leicester Square, London on March 21, 2003.

Laurence Fishburne and Wife Gina Torres at 'the Matrix Reloaded' Premiere at the Odeon Leicester Square, London on March 21, 2003

KevinInEnglandDate: Saturday, 23 Feb 2013, 02:10 | Message # 210
Oh! That's interesting to know - both facts. I'll look out for Hannibal.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Misc. News on Pilots and Series (All about your favourite tv shows)
Page 14 of 119«121213141516118119»
Search: