[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 13 of 119«121112131415118119»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Misc. News on Pilots and Series (All about your favourite tv shows)
Misc. News on Pilots and Series
chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 01 Jan 2013, 19:16 | Message # 181
Group: Administrators
Ming-Na Wen Talks the new S.H.I.E.L.D. televisions show (and no, she doesn't say that Summer Glau will guest star...but who knows)

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 01 Jan 2013, 19:57 | Message # 182
CBS's 'How I Met Your Mother' is renewed for a a ninth and last season.

This is the producers's last chance to cast Summer Glau as a guest star. The serie includes three Whedon alumni after all, Alyson Hannigan (Buffy), Neil Patrick Harris (Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog) and Cobie Smulders (The Avengers).

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 11 Jan 2013, 09:59 | Message # 183
Syfy's Defiance has a Firefly vibe

Syfy is developing a MMO shooter called 'Defiance'. As you may know, the game is being developed in concert with the TV show of the same name, both of which will debut in April 2013

Here's the new trailer for the TV show; you'll notice the Firefly-esque vibe in the music and general atmosphere.

KevinInEnglandDate: Friday, 11 Jan 2013, 12:55 | Message # 184
Group: Friends
I see what you mean.
I wonder where, in their world, did they get their clothes, makeup and weapons from?

robboDate: Wednesday, 16 Jan 2013, 02:36 | Message # 185
congratulations to arrow star stephen amell, who tied the knot with former americas next top model contestant, cassandra jean on christmas day in the carribbean, nice one oliver queen cant wait to see ye back in arrow, smile

robboDate: Monday, 21 Jan 2013, 03:48 | Message # 186
great to see arrow back so1e10. stronger than ever cw got themselves a really good show on there hands, the plot gets deeper and deeper really great storylines. just cant remember whether its been picked up for a season 2, thought i read somewhere that it did but not sure, smile

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 28 Jan 2013, 21:43 | Message # 187
US Networks Order Two New JJ Abrams TV Pilots

In a week that has seen the J key nearly fall off the keyboards in the SFX office, there’s yet more JJ Abrams news, but on the TV side this time. US TV networks have ordered two Abrams-produced TV pilots. One is the new show from Fringe showrunner JH Wyman, while the other had been co-created by everybody’s favourite Harry Potter director, Alfonso Cuarón.

According to Deadline, Fox has given the green light to a pilot for Wyman show, which has yet to be given an official title. It is described as an action-packed buddy cop show, set in the near future, when all LAPD officers are partnered with highly evolved human-like androids. Wyman wrote the pilot and will executive produce with Bad Robot’s Abrams and Bryan Burk.

NBC, meanwhile, has ordered a pilot for Believe, co-created by Alfonso Cuarón (Children Of Men) and Mark Friedman (Home Of The Brave). It’s about the relationship between a girl who is destined to manifest great powers in seven years’ time and a man sprung from prison to protect her. Cuarón, Friedman, Abrams and Bryan Burk are executive producing for Warner Bros TV and Abrams’ Bad Robot. Cuarón may direct.

Source: sfx

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 29 Jan 2013, 09:09 | Message # 188
CW's Wonder Woman delayed!

The new Wonder Woman origin pilot titled "Amazon" was not on Cw's list of pilot orders. According to a report by THR, the project will be rolled until next season.

Sources tell The Hollywood Reporter that the project isn't completely off the table. The network, sources say, wasn't happy with the script and is awaiting a final version from writer Allan Heinberg (Grey's Anatomy). The CW, which already has picked up eight pilots this season (on par with last year), is still holding a slot open for Amazon, with the project still in contention for fall 2013-14, midseason or beyond.

Read full article at THR

Side note: NBC passed on David E. Kelley's pilot for a new Wonder Woman TV show in 2011, with Adrianne Palicki in the title role.

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 07 Feb 2013, 02:55 | Message # 189
The most important pilot question of the year: Who is casting Summer Glau?

robboDate: Thursday, 07 Feb 2013, 21:43 | Message # 190
absolutely spot on with that question of the year. who is casting summer glau, such a great actress a lead role should be within her grasp in a pilot no problem, amazingly it just doesnt happen i think she deserves a chance for a title role, the networks want there heads banging together. smile

robboDate: Sunday, 10 Feb 2013, 04:16 | Message # 191
watched a film recently called dont be afraid of the dark 2011, with guy pearse, katie holmes, and a certain bailee madison, the girls name sort of rang a bell it was the little girl from tscc, the episode with craig fairbrass making a guest appearance who the connors believe to be margos sarkissian, she was such a sweet little girl that played a great part in tscc, a stepping stone for further success for bailee madison in the future. smile

KevinInEnglandDate: Sunday, 10 Feb 2013, 14:04 | Message # 192
Good spotting Robbo. I'm sure that nobody needs reminding but just in case they do:
Bailee Madison 1
Bailee Madison 1
I've just taken these from DVD. You will recognise that the 1st is when John spotted her in Sarkissian's office
and the 2nd when his henchman took her hostage.

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Sunday, 10 Feb 2013, 14:14

robboDate: Monday, 11 Feb 2013, 04:07 | Message # 193
great pictures kevin, amazing what a few years does she looks so young, compaired to her role in the film she has grown up a lot, smile

KevinInEnglandDate: Monday, 11 Feb 2013, 16:26 | Message # 194
OMG what a shock I had when I looked at her enlarged imdb picture. She really looks 'quite the lady'.

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Monday, 11 Feb 2013, 16:31

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 11 Feb 2013, 22:57 | Message # 195
The CW Orders Early Renewals for Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries and Arrow.

Arrow gave The CW its best series premiere since 2009, Vampire Diaries is the network’s highest-rated show in target demos and Supernatural is up 15 percent in total audience versus last season. The dramas will be entering their second, fifth and ninth seasons in fall 2013, respectively.

Read more at tv line

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Misc. News on Pilots and Series (All about your favourite tv shows)
Page 13 of 119«121112131415118119»
Search: