[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 117 of 119«12115116117118119»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Misc. News on Pilots and Series (All about your favourite tv shows)
Misc. News on Pilots and Series
chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 17 Jan 2017, 15:48 | Message # 1741
Group: Administrators
Powerless - new TV show with Alan Tudyk!!

NBC‘s new DC Comics comedy series Powerless - starring Vanessa Hudgens, Alan Tudyk and Danny Pudi - has unveiled a new teaser trailer featuring the team that makes the products that protect us from superheroes.

Emily Locke lands her dream job as Director of Research and Development for Wayne Security in Charm City, home to super heroes and villains and citizens fed up with the collateral damage of their constant fighting. Full of confidence and big ideas, Emily quickly learns that her aspirations far exceed those of her new boss and officemates, so it will be up to her to lead the team toward their full potential and the realization that you don’t need superpowers to be a hero.

POWERLESS -- Pilot --  Atlin Mitchell as Crimson Fox, Vanessa Hudgens as Emily -- Photo by Chris Large/NBCPOWERLESS -- Pilot --  Vanessa Hudgens as Emily, Alan Tudyk as Van Wayne -- Photo by Chris Large/NBCPOWERLESS -- Pilot --  Danny Pudi as Teddy, Vanessa Hudgens as Emily, Christina Kirk as Jackie -- Photo by Chris Large/NBC

Powerless premieres Thursday, February 2nd at 8:30/7:30c on NBC.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

KevinInEnglandDate: Tuesday, 17 Jan 2017, 18:32 | Message # 1742
Group: Friends
I watched Alan Tudyk in Suburgatory, so I think I'll watch this series too if it comes to the UK.

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 09 Feb 2017, 18:29 | Message # 1743
Fox will move forward with Firefly reboot only if Joss is on board.

The folks at Fox are often asked if they would ever be willing to make a reboot of Firefly, or at least revisit the original with some more episodes. With X-Files, Prison Break, and 24 all getting new shows, is it really out of the question?

According to Fox President Of Entertainment David Madden, the option for more Firefly is on the table. There's only one condition:

Joss Whedon has to be on board if it's going to get made.

Source: comicbook.com

As much as I'd love for Firefly to come back, I think Joss might be too busy with his big movie career. I hope I'm wrong though.

Joss Whedon attends the premiere of Walt Disney Pictures and Lucasfilms' 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' at the Pantages Theatre on December 10, 2016 in HollywoodJoss Whedon attends the premiere of Walt Disney Pictures and Lucasfilms' 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' at the Pantages Theatre on December 10, 2016 in Hollywood.

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 02 Mar 2017, 21:13 | Message # 1744
Marvel's Inhumans: Serinda Swan to Play Medusa on New ABC Series

Serinda Swan arrives at The Carondelet House on August 12, 2015 in Los AngelesSerinda Swan arrives at The Carondelet House on August 12, 2015 in Los Angeles

Things are about to get hairy for Graceland alum Serinda Swan, who has been cast as Medusa in ABC’s upcoming Marvel’s Inhumans series.

“Serinda empowers Medusa’s regal glory and still maintains a relatability that synced perfectly with the character,” Marvel TV chief Jeph Loeb said in a statement. “She is nothing short of wonderful.” Added showrunner Scott Buck: “Serinda Swan brings a regal elegance, as well as a sense of great inner strength and fierce determination to the role of Medusa. I couldn’t be happier to have her as our Queen of Attilan.”

Source: tvline

KevinInEnglandDate: Thursday, 02 Mar 2017, 21:49 | Message # 1745
# 1744 that's interesting.  There's 8 episodes but only 3 people are listed.
That means the rest of the cast has not been named on imdb yet.

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 02 Mar 2017, 21:58 | Message # 1746
Congrats to Angel and Dollhouse Amy Acker on landing the leading role in Fox's upcoming Marvel Drama.

Amy Acker Set as Female Lead in Fox's Marvel Drama Amy Acker & Summer Glau arriving at the Fox All-Star Party 2008

Fox's Marvel drama has cast its leading lady, and diehard fanboys are going to love it.

A Person of Interest and Angel alum Amy Acker has nabbed the female lead in the untitled Marvel drama from Matt Nix, The Hollywood Reporter has learned. Also joining the cast are Bunheads grad Emma Dumont and Percy Hynes White (Between).

The action-adventure project focuses on two ordinary parents (True Blood's Stephen Moyer, Acker) who discover their children possess mutant powers. Forced to go on the run from a hostile government, the family joins up with an underground network of mutants and must fight to survive.

Acker will star as Kate Stewart, a woman who is struggling with her separation from her husband, Reed (Moyer) and her increasingly challenging teenage children. When her family situation takes a dark turn, she finds that she's stronger than she thinks.

Source: THR

KevinInEnglandDate: Thursday, 02 Mar 2017, 22:54 | Message # 1747
# 1746 Ah, so it's that time of year when all the actors/actresses go looking for good TV roles.

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 09 Mar 2017, 22:48 | Message # 1748
Sad news for Malta! The Azure Window, Malta’s picturesque limestone arch where Daenerys Targaryen married Khal Drogo in the pilot of Game of Thrones, collapsed into the Mediterranean Sea after a heavy storm on Wednesday.

Malta’s picturesque limestone arch where Daenerys Targaryen married Khal Drogo in the pilot of Game of Thrones, collapsed into the Mediterranean Sea after a heavy stormMalta’s picturesque limestone arch where Daenerys Targaryen married Khal Drogo in the pilot of Game of Thrones, collapsed into the Mediterranean Sea after a heavy stormMalta’s picturesque limestone arch where Daenerys Targaryen married Khal Drogo in the pilot of Game of Thrones, collapsed into the Mediterranean Sea after a heavy storm

KevinInEnglandDate: Thursday, 09 Mar 2017, 23:12 | Message # 1749
# 1748 Well well well. Would you believe it.
When I was about 19 to 22 I went to Malta for a holiday.  I believe that is the only place in Malta where there is high cliffs.  We met a Maltese guy by those cliffs who told us that he actually dived off the cliff in to the sea for an early Bond Movie.  I'm guessing it was The Spy Who Loved Me.
It was on the news here in the UK but I never took enough notice.

robboDate: Sunday, 04 Jun 2017, 01:08 | Message # 1750
"The Flash" Casting The Thinker For Season 4 Big Bad 

Teased as a possibility in two episodes of the third season. Clifford DeVoe (aka. The Thinker) will serve as the main villain for the fourth season of The CW's "The Flash" with casting for the role now underway. 

Series executive producer Andrew Kreisberg previously confirmed that the fourth season would mark the first time the series won't boast a speedster as a main series long villain after Reverse Flash, Zoom and Savitar served as the primary antagonists in the three seasons to date. 

The character in the comics is a genius inventor with mind control and telekinesis powers thanks to technology he has created. "The Flash" will return this October. 

Yeah i would after say. There is a need for hero's to face villains unsimilar to themselves. 

Via TVLine

robboDate: Sunday, 04 Jun 2017, 02:15 | Message # 1751
Ra's al Ghul Arrives In New "Gotham" Featurette 

After much teasing, Fox's "Gotham" has finally revealed footage of Alexander Siddig as Ra's al Ghul who appears in Monday's two-part third season finale. 

Young Bruce Wayne has been training with the League of Assassins for a few episodes now but has yet to meet their mysterious and enigmatic leader. That will all change in the finale when Ra's reveals himself to Bruce in a battle for control of his destiny. 

Siddig marks the first Arabic actor to play the role which has previously been had Caucasian men in the part including Liam Neeson, Matt Nable and David Warner having done previous interpretations. 

Siddig is a great piece of casting by the Gotham shirt and ties. 

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 04 Jun 2017, 07:06 | Message # 1752
Watch this awesome fan-made cosplay video featuring our friend Blue Wolf‏ as Korra from The Legend of Korra.

Blue Wolf met Summer Glau and Nathan Fillion at Comic Con Russia and kindly shared her impressions with us.

robboDate: Wednesday, 07 Jun 2017, 03:42 | Message # 1753
"Gotham" Season 4 Teaser Follows Villain Reveal 

Season 3 Finale Spoilers Ahead

Drew Powell's long-suffering enforcer character Butch Gilzean, a regular on the series since the pilot, was seemingly killed and then revealed to be fighting for his life in a hospital somewhere. A hospital where the paperwork revealed his real name - Cyrus Gold. 

DC Comics fans will recognize the name as the true identity of Solomon Grundy, the super-strong zombie villain from the comics who rose from the depths of Gotham City's Slaughter Swamp. "Gotham" is famous for bringing back characters who seemingly died so Butch's return in the fourth season seems a certainty. 

Along with the finale, Fox aired a teaser promo for next season highlighting the show's shift to Thursday nights.

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 07 Jun 2017, 18:34 | Message # 1754
I'm currently binge-watching the fun, charming, little time-traveling adventure TIMELESS!
Who else is watching?

time-traveling adventure TIMELESS

robboDate: Friday, 09 Jun 2017, 00:23 | Message # 1755
Quote chrisdvanne ()
I'm currently binge-watching the fun, charming, little time-traveling adventure TIMELESS!
Who else is watching?

time-traveling adventure TIMELESS

I've watched this show Chris and with me being a time travel junkie i thought it was a fun adventure show. In escaping back through history in a cracking time machine. 

On a side-note - I've just finished watching "Frequency" which starred Peyton List from "The Tomorrow People" (she's not having the rub of the green, both shows got canned after just one season).

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Misc. News on Pilots and Series (All about your favourite tv shows)
Page 117 of 119«12115116117118119»
Search: