menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Misc. News on Pilots and Series (All about your favourite tv shows)
Misc. News on Pilots and Series
robboDate: Wednesday, 16 Mar 2016, 02:47 | Message # 1516
Group: Friends
# 1516  Speaking of scenes and shots from TSCC filming in Albuquerque, New Mexico.

On a side-note - like its predecessor, Better Call Saul is set and filmed in Albuquerque, New Mexico. It's a good quirky little show that manages to stand on its own without being overshadowed by the series that spawned it.

robboDate: Wednesday, 16 Mar 2016, 03:04 | Message # 1517
"Better Call Saul" Renewed For Season 3 

AMC plans to stick with "Better Call Saul" as the "Breaking Bad" prequel/spin-off has been renewed for a third season of another 10 episodes. 

'Saul' is averaging 4.4 million total viewers when factoring in three days of DVR viewing, with 2.7 million among the adults 25-54 set and 2.5 million among adults under 50. 

Additionally reviews for the second season have picked up in comparison to the already solid ones for the first. Vince Gilligan and Peter Gould are set to return as co-showrunners while Mark Johnson, Melissa Bernstein and Thomas Schnauz will executive produce. 

No surprises here on this one, fantastic show! 

Via: THR

robboDate: Thursday, 17 Mar 2016, 03:21 | Message # 1518
"Gotham" Renewed For A Third Season

Fox has renewed its Batman prequel series "Gotham" for a third season.

The show has seen a dramatic improvement with critics in its second season, toning down the campier elements of its inaugural year in favor of more serialised and serious episodes.

Ratings however haven't matched that, the show lost half its numbers in the key demo throughout the first season. It has stayed fairly steady in its second, though the most recent episode drew a season-low of 1.3 in Live+Same Day Nielsen ratings.

The news hits tonight along with a new photo of Paul Reubens who is joining the show for a guest arc beginning March 21st. Reubens will play Elijah Van Dahl, father of Robin Lord Taylor's The Penguin.

Via: Variety

FOX's 'Gotham' - Season Two
Twitter graphic from the Rise of the Villains: Scarification episode of GOTHAM airing Monday, Oct. 19 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (Photo by FOX via Getty Images)

Twitter graphic from the Rise of the Villains: Scarification episode of GOTHAM

robboDate: Thursday, 17 Mar 2016, 03:43 | Message # 1519
Person Of Interest Officially Cancelled 

It can now be said: Person of Interest is indeed heading into its final season, a CBS rep confirms. 

POI's official cancellation comes just hours after the network announced that Season 5 would kick off on Tuesday, May 3.

Speculation about the series' fate was first born of its shortened, 13-episode order for Season 5. Its absence from CBS' original 2015-16 schedule - coupled with recent news that co-star Sarah Shahi had snagged the title role in CBS' Nancy Drew pilot - only added fuel to the fire. The network's decision to quickly burn off POI's final season by airing two episodes a week was the final nail in the coffin. 

POI's series finale will air Tuesday, June 21 at 10/9c. 

Via: TVLine

KevinInEnglandDate: Thursday, 17 Mar 2016, 15:03 | Message # 1520
# 1519 I enjoy it a lot.

chrisdvanne_Date: Friday, 18 Mar 2016, 07:55 | Message # 1521
Group: Administrators
Quote robbo ()
Tracy Spiridakos To Play The Lead In Fox Pilot 'Recon', Alexander Siddig To Co-Star

It reminds me that I still haven't seen REVOLUTION season 2. Will do!

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

robboDate: Thursday, 24 Mar 2016, 03:14 | Message # 1522
# 1522  It's a shame I was very stunned at the cancellation of Revolution:>

Sorry to see such a great cast and show go down the tubes by a bunch of suits who don't even watch the shows they air.

robboDate: Thursday, 24 Mar 2016, 03:41 | Message # 1523
Game Of Thrones' Gwendoline Christie Joins Top Of The Lake Season 2

Gwendoline Christie will take a break from Game of Thrones swordplay to star opposite Elisabeth Moss in Season 2 of Sundance TV's Top of the Lake.

The new episodes pick up four years after the events of the Season 1 finale, when the unidentified body of an Asian girl washes up on to Sydney's Bondi Beach. The case seems hopeless until detective Robin Griffin (Moss) discovers that China Girl, as the victim is known, didn't die alone.

The network wouldn't release any details about Christie's character on Tuesday, except to say that her role is a major one.

Other cast additions include David Dencik (The Borgias, The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo), Alice Englert (Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell) and Ewen Leslie (The Daughter).

Top of the Lake Season 2 is slated to debut on Sundance TV in 2017.

Great show the acting just draws you in, and I would after say an altogether first-rate crime drama that very much is backed up by an incredible performance from the great Elisabeth Moss.

Gwendoline Christie attends the EE British Academy Film Awards at The Royal Opera House on February 14, 2016 in London, England.
Photo by Luca Teuchmann/Getty Images

Gwendoline Christie attends the EE British Academy Film AwardsGwendoline Christie attends the EE British Academy Film Awards

robboDate: Thursday, 24 Mar 2016, 04:27 | Message # 1524
Bloodline: Season 2 Gets Premiere Date 

The Rayburn family will return to Netflix on Friday, May 27, when all 10 episodes of Bloodline Season 2 are released by the streaming service. 

The dark drama's sophomore run opens with the Rayburn's struggling to conceal their unthinkable crime as mysterious strangers from Danny's past arrive with a dangerous agenda and law enforcement starts closing in on the truth behind Danny's murder. As lies mount, alliances are betrayed and relationships are destroyed, "good people may have to do some very bad things," reads Netflix's synopsis. 

Bloodline Season 2 stars Kyle Chandler, Ben Mendelsohn, Sissy Spacek, Linda Cardellini, Norbert Leo Butz, John Leguizamo, Andrea Riseborough, Jamie McShane, Jacinda Barrett, Enrique Murciano and Owen Teague, with Chloe Sevigny (Big Love), Steven Pasquale (Rescue Me) and Katie Finneran (The Michael J. Fox Show) all set to guest-star. 

Without going into much detail I thought season 1 of Bloodline was outstanding, absorbing, fractious family drama that captivates real suspense. And of course watching the gorgeous Linda Cardellini she's mint!

robboDate: Wednesday, 30 Mar 2016, 01:56 | Message # 1525
Arrow Vet Joins USA Drama Shooter

USA Network's Shooter is gunning for a new female lead.

Arrow alumna Cynthia Addai-Robinson has been cast in the upcoming drama, replacing Emily Rios.

Based in part on the 2007 Marl Wahlberg film, Shooter stars Ryan Phillippe (Secrets and Lies) as Bob Lee Swagger, an expert marksman living in exile who is coaxed back into action after learning of a plot to kill the president.

Addai-Robinson will play Nadine Memphis, an intuitive and determined FBI agent whose headstrong personality has gotten her in trouble with the bureau in the past. Shooter also stars Omar Epps (House) and Shantel VanSanten (The Flash).

Via: Deadline

Cynthia Addai-Robinson attends the closing ceremony of the 55th Monte-Carlo Television Festival on June 18, 2015, in Monaco. (Photo by Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images)

Cynthia Addai-Robinson attends the closing ceremony of the 55th Monte-Carlo Television FestivalCynthia Addai-Robinson attends the closing ceremony of the 55th Monte-Carlo Television Festival

robboDate: Wednesday, 30 Mar 2016, 02:52 | Message # 1526
TNT Announces Summer Schedule: The Last Ship Returns, Rizzoli & Isles Final Run & More 

Rizzoli & Isles is preparing to air its final season. 

Animal Kingdom is aiming to entertain you with its first. This new series centers on 17-year-old Joshua "J" Cody, who moves in with his freewheeling relatives in their Southern California beach town after his mother dies of a heroin overdose. 

Find out on what dates you can expect TNT originals to appear. 

Monday, June 6 

9pm Rizzoli & Isles - Season 7 Premiere

Tuesday, June 7 

9pm Animal Kingdom - Series Premiere 

Sunday, June 12 

9pm The Last Ship - Season 3 Premiere 

Monday, June 13 

10/9 Major Crimes - Season 5 Premiere 

Sunday, June 19 

10/9 Murder in the First - Season 3 Premiere 

Via: TVFanatic

chrisdvanne_Date: Wednesday, 30 Mar 2016, 19:15 | Message # 1527
Congrats to SEQUESTERED actress Yetide Badaki for the new role in Starz's AMERICAN GODS !

Starz’s ‘American Gods’ Casts Sean Harris As Mad Sweeney, Yetide Badaki As Bilquis & Bruce Langley As Technical Boy

American Gods is rounding out its cast. The Borgias alum Sean Harris is set as Mad Sweeney, Yetide Badaki (Aquarius) as Bilquis and newcomer Bruce Langley as Technical Boy in the upcoming adaptation of Neil Gaiman’s acclaimed contemporary fantasy novel American Gods. The series begins shooting next month.

Yetide Badaki cast as Bilquis in American GodsYetide Badaki cast as Bilquis in American GodsYetide Badaki in Crackle's Sequestered

KevinInEnglandDate: Thursday, 31 Mar 2016, 13:51 | Message # 1528
# 1528 It's a good job you showed us that picture on the right. I remembered her straight away Chris.

robboDate: Friday, 08 Apr 2016, 02:03 | Message # 1529
NBC's Grimm Renewed For A Sixth Season 

NBC has renewed the Friday night genre drama "Grimm" for a sixth season. The show remains a consistent ratings performer for NBC on Friday nights, averaging a 1.7 rating and 6.4 million viewers in Live+7 results. It is also one of the most time-shifted series on broadcast television, improving by an average of 90% in the demo. 

"Grimm" joins a roster of previously renewed series for the 2016-17 broadcast season which includes most of NBC's current series. The few shows with undetermined fates include "The Mysteries of Laura," "The Night Shift," "Undateable" and new shows "Crowded," "Game of Silence," "Heartbeat" and "Telenovela,".

Via: The Live Feed

chrisdvanne_Date: Wednesday, 13 Apr 2016, 08:11 | Message # 1530
Quote robbo ()
Without going into much detail I thought season 1 of Bloodline was outstanding, absorbing, fractious family drama that captivates real suspense. And of course watching the gorgeous Linda Cardellini she's mint!

Here's for you and for all Linda Cardellini lovers :-)

Linda Cardellini attends the 'Welcome To Me' New York Premiere at the Sunshine Landmark on April 29, 2015 in New York City.
(Photo by Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images)

Linda Cardellini attends the 'Welcome To Me' New York PremiereLinda Cardellini attends the 'Welcome To Me' New York Premiere

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Misc. News on Pilots and Series (All about your favourite tv shows)
Search: