menu
person
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Deadly Honeymoon discussion
Deadly Honeymoon discussion
Robert Post # 31 | Wednesday, 19 Jun 2013 - 12:43
Group: Friends
Thank you both for the answers

"sniff" so I can probably wait a long time
until it comes on TV or DVD in German.

very sad

Hope it at Knights of Badassdom is not so ...

Can not wait: (

If you want life, come with me

chrisdvanne_ Post # 32 | Wednesday, 19 Jun 2013 - 14:06
Group: Administrators
Here's an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at the visual effects (VFX) in Deadly Honeymoon, showing how visual effects can make a huge difference, judging by the pics taken on the set and after the effects were added…

Deadly Honeymoon Visual effects
Deadly Honeymoon Visual effects

Watch more before/after photos in the Blog.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Fox012 Post # 33 | Wednesday, 19 Jun 2013 - 18:22
Group: Users
would be nice if a owner of the dvd  / or bluray would extract the englisch subtitle file (or is there one online)?

I would gladly offer my service in translating the file for german speakers like Robert...

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

chrisdvanne_ Post # 34 | Friday, 21 Jun 2013 - 10:03
Quote (Fox012)
would be nice if a owner of the dvd  / or bluray would extract the englisch subtitle file (or is there one online)?

I would gladly offer my service in translating the file for german speakers like Robert...

That's nice of you but there's only French subtitles on my French disc, not the English ones.

Fox012 Post # 35 | Saturday, 22 Jun 2013 - 00:22
Group: Users
French subtitles would be okay as well The important Part are the Time-codes the english would made that  easier but I Understand some french and if I'm unsure I could ask you or refer to the english audio!

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

chrisdvanne_ Post # 36 | Friday, 02 Aug 2013 - 09:53
'Deadly Honeyoon' true story of George Allen Smith-Jennifer Hagel, article published on AUGUST 1, 2013 at examiner.com

"Deadly Honeymoon" is a true-story movie based on bride and groom George Allen Smith and Jennifer Hagel-Smith. The movie originally aired on Lifetime in April 2010. The names were changed to Lindsey Ross Forrest and Trevor Forrest. Starring Summer Glau

Summer Glau and Chris Carmack on 'Deadly Honeymoon'
In Deadly Honeymoon, Summer Glau plays Lyndsey Forrest, a young bride
who was suspected of murdering her husband during their honeymoon cruise.

Watch more HD 1080p screencaps in the Gallery.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 37 | Saturday, 31 Aug 2013 - 17:15
Luna de miel mortal

REG Post # 38 | Tuesday, 08 Oct 2013 - 22:30
i watched this last night. and though i don't usually watch movies like this since i'm primarily a sci-fi and fantasy fan i enjoyed it!i was amazed at how well Summer portrayed a bride/wife and later on how well she played being distraught. she looked so pretty and elegant in her wedding dress. and the bikini she was wearing, i don't even remember what that scene was about lol. but can you blame me haha? i hated Trevor Forrest. i knew he was a scum bag from the moment i saw him. he deserved to die! and the end scene where Summer's character Lindsey was in her boutique she looked like a classic movie star with the pearls and business attire.

No power in the 'verse can stop me.

Frank Post # 39 | Wednesday, 09 Oct 2013 - 04:56
I hate these Hungarian guys! They and only they are guilty of all that happened. angry

REG Post # 40 | Wednesday, 09 Oct 2013 - 05:13
yea I hate them too. though I am Hungarian on my mother's side. and I understood what they said when they were talking Hungarian.

Frank Post # 41 | Wednesday, 09 Oct 2013 - 07:49
Quote (REG)
yea I hate them too. though I am Hungarian on my mother's side. and I understood what they said when they were talking Hungarian.

Oh, I didn't know, sorry. Yes, it's not the most pleasant moment when your countrymen are presented in a bad light. On the other hand, is
pleased to hear the native language.

REG Post # 42 | Wednesday, 09 Oct 2013 - 08:47
it's ok I know it wasn't directed at me. I was a little surprised when it mentioned they're Hungarian. it's rare when Hungarians are portrayed in western cinema even more rare from a US tv movie.

Message edited by REG - Wednesday, 09 Oct 2013, 08:50

Cegorach Post # 43 | Wednesday, 09 Oct 2013 - 11:00
Well, in outstanding 'Usual Suspects' they play very important part. Actually Hungarians in US movies appear more often than many would suspect (no pun intended).

Others from central and eastern Europe like for example Czechs are even less likely to appear (lately as a meth haven in Breaking Bad), though the co-production in SG Atlantis was a nice, smart move introducing a Czech character to the series.

BTW Thanks for reminding this movie, added to the list of future choices.

Message edited by Cegorach - Wednesday, 09 Oct 2013, 11:01

JKamKam Post # 44 | Sunday, 12 Jan 2014 - 04:59
The opening beach wedding song is "Another Day in Paradise" by Ricky Hana. If you're interested in checking out his other award-winning songs go to www.rickyhana.com also check out his latest record "Pau Hana" which has been in the Top10 at Google Play Hawaii Top200 Albums for over 14-weeks!

chrisdvanne_ Post # 45 | Sunday, 12 Jan 2014 - 18:08
JKamKam

Nice plug for Ricky Hana! 

This forum is moderated and I remove systematically all spam attends. I won't remove your message but please refrain from posting more.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Deadly Honeymoon discussion
Search: