menu
person
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Deadly Honeymoon discussion
Deadly Honeymoon discussion
Thierry Post # 16 | Thursday, 13 Sep 2012 - 18:43
Group: Friends
As I have been asked some times these last days :

Deadly Honeymoon is available on DVD and BluRay, but only in zone 2 :

Deadly Honeymoon on DVD - Amazon.fr

Languages : French and English
Subtitles : French

I think it is not available in Zone 1 format yet, maybe I am wrong...

So much grace is beautiful and peaceful for the mind and the eyes.

Jason_Connor Post # 17 | Friday, 14 Sep 2012 - 00:14
No, it's not. I bought it on Itunes but I still wish I had a physical copy of it.

TerminatorEmily Post # 18 | Friday, 02 Nov 2012 - 00:09
but why did she take pills? I just watched the movie today

☮"Just because no one has been fortunate enough to realize how wonderful you are, doesn't mean you shine any less." - Summer Glau☮

Fox012 Post # 19 | Sunday, 04 Nov 2012 - 13:00
Group: Users
Quote (KrelleK)
Quote (termi-ninja-tor)
Well, what was it that LIndsey should have dome that she did not, at least in the eyes of Agent Merced?

well Merced seemed very irate over Lindsey getting on the helicopter, while she wanted to talk with her, and there was also one of the scene, think it was in the gym scene where she Merced seemed to tell Lindsey she had atleast been caught in one lie, or some such, and the whole why should she believe what she said now, but I am not sure

Quote (termi-ninja-tor)
Trying to stop the fall off the ship would be too presumptive. Whether LIndsey reaches out an arm to stop Trevor's fall or not, is not enough to reach a determination of fault.

I think things happened a little to fast for lindsey to grasp for his arm in a last second kinda thing, maybe if she was not influenced by alcohol and pills.

Quote (termi-ninja-tor)
Not calling for help is a big deal. After Trevor falls into the ocean, Lindsey has to decide whether to call for help or keep quiet. In my opinion, she should have called for help, had the ship turned around, and saved Travor. Their lives together would have been different if she had saved his life this way. She let him die. What can I say? If she finally realized that he was a jerk, she could have eventually divorced him.

I think to she should have called for help too, but i think it was the shock, pills and alcohol that held her from thinking straight.

p.s would he not be dragged into the propellers, I mean he cannot have fallen that far out from the ship to avoid getting minced, could he?

That is (very) likely the case(it's a mythbusters case wink ) but would be to graphic for TV I guess instead we see him drown (Implied) because we see him swim yelling for help and her name and then we see him getting under and we see the ship in the far... This appears to be a (nightmare) Dream Sequence of Lindsay!

Quote (Thierry)
As I have been asked some times these last days :

Deadly Honeymoon is available on DVD and BluRay, but only in zone 2 :

Deadly Honeymoon on DVD - Amazon.fr

Languages : French and English
Subtitles : French

I think it is not available in Zone 1 format yet, maybe I am wrong...

Thats easy to get rid of that Use Anydvd to remove region lock save the dvd on your computers drive and then Burn it on an empty DVD then you have a 1on1 copy w/o the region lock for bluray's most newly blurays are Region Free even claimed to be locked to a specific region I found out of this for my TSCC Blurays which i Got from the states they have an "A" Region on the box but in fact they are unlocked

Quote (TerminatorEmily)
but why did she take pills? I just watched the movie today

Sleeping pill's I guess Even as discussed already she might not have a Guilty Feeling or remorse the Nightmares are gnawing at her conscience and getting the images of what she saw out of her mind is a different story all together they call their dues... and i Think those pills are meant to Suppress all this (especial the nightmares)

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

Message edited by Fox012 - Sunday, 04 Nov 2012, 13:19

chrisdvanne_ Post # 20 | Tuesday, 19 Mar 2013 - 10:31
Group: Administrators
The movie started shooting in Hawaii in September 2009 with the wedding scene; it has given rise to an amusing scene involving Summer Glau, her co-star Chris Carmack and her real-life boyfriend, illustrated through the following behind-the-scenes photos and accompanying caption.

Deadly Honeymoon On Set Photos

HAWAII, HAWAII, - Wednesday September 30 2009. Summer Glau and Chris Carmack get hitched! Chris swept Summer off her feet as the couple "tied the knot" on a romantic Hawaiian beach as filming got underway for an as-yet-unnamed movie. In between takes, local surfers, fishermen and tourists could be seen going about their business whilst the Hollywood stars worked, Watching the wedding from the wings was Summer's real-life beau, who was quick to pick her up and whisk her away from hunky Carmack when filming was over. Hawaii is a brief visit for the film cast and crew as the main movie scenes are set upon a cruise ship.
Photograph: Will Binns, PacificCoastNews

Read Blogpost: Deadly Honeymoon - Wedding scene in paradise

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanne_ Post # 21 | Thursday, 04 Apr 2013 - 19:20
Take a peek at some exclusive promotional images for Deadly Honeymoon, featuring a lovely and tanned Summer Glau, her co-star (and unfortunate husband in the movie) Chris Carmack and all the protagonists of the Lifetime Movie Network's thriller:

Deadly Honeymoon promotional photos

Watch more photos at: Deadly Honeymoon Promo Photos

chrisdvanne_ Post # 22 | Saturday, 06 Apr 2013 - 15:27
I posted another Blog about the movie, with clippings from magazines and trailers.

Deadly Honeymoon Videos and Clippings

chrisdvanne_ Post # 23 | Sunday, 07 Apr 2013 - 09:31
Because a picture is worth a thousand words:

Deadly Honeymoon promotional photos

From Deadly Honeymoon promotional photos.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 24 | Wednesday, 29 May 2013 - 16:25
Summer Glau in Deadly Honeymoon

chrisdvanne_ Post # 25 | Friday, 14 Jun 2013 - 17:40
I was making screencaps from the Blu-ray when this happened...

Summer Glau in Deadly Honeymoon

chrisdvanne_ Post # 26 | Tuesday, 18 Jun 2013 - 17:45
Blu-ray screenshots from Deadly Honeymoon, taken directly off the disc and in high definition - HD 1080p -, have been added to the Summer Glau Wiki gallery.

Here's a sample of the HQ screencaps:

Deadly Honeymoon HD 1080pDeadly Honeymoon HD 1080pDeadly Honeymoon HD 1080pDeadly Honeymoon HD 1080p
Deadly Honeymoon HD 1080pDeadly Honeymoon HD 1080pDeadly Honeymoon HD 1080pDeadly Honeymoon HD 1080p
[View Gallery Album]

Read more in the Blog.

KrelleK Post # 27 | Tuesday, 18 Jun 2013 - 21:55
damn she is a beautifull girl. :-)

Robert Post # 28 | Wednesday, 19 Jun 2013 - 08:57
Hello

Can someone help me, looking for German versions
or with German subtitles, like those movies of Summer
so like to see: (

Deadly Honeymoon and Cavale aux portes de l'enfer (French title for The Legend of Hells Gate)

Unfortunately my English is "currently" too bad
as I could watch films like this.

Thank you

If you want life, come with me

Thierry Post # 29 | Wednesday, 19 Jun 2013 - 09:17
Hello Robert,

As far as I know, these two movies haven't been released with German speaking/undertitles.

Maybe they will be available soon or, through an airing by German/Swiss German/Austrian TV channels.

For the moment, that's the only solution I see.

Hoping you can watch these two movies.

So much grace is beautiful and peaceful for the mind and the eyes.

Message edited by Thierry - Wednesday, 19 Jun 2013, 09:22

chrisdvanne_ Post # 30 | Wednesday, 19 Jun 2013 - 10:54
Ref #28

Hi Robert, I've made some digging but didn't find anything in German unfortunately.
As Thierry said, the best is to hope the movie will be broadcast in a German speaking country. If so, it would be nice if one of our member let us know.

Side note: Movies such as Deadly Honeymoon or The Legend Of Hell's Gate have been dubbed in French and are available on on Blu-ray/DVD. Lucky Frenchies! (that would be me).

Side note 2: I've edited your post because you mentioned the French title for The Legend Of Hell's Gate and I'm not sure many of our readers speak French (je ne parles pas pour toi Thierry, bien sur).

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Deadly Honeymoon discussion
Search: